The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Clan Colors 2.0

Postby James Rye on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:30 pm

So, i saw the new LA update today (yay, children! Gimme me three! :3 ) and given Kern´s News, it looks to me like we gonna have to wait another week or two or even more till we get PtP 2.0. :(
And what else did i saw?
A huge, white flag above Anji, elif and Badai with our symbol on it.

Now that´s not that shocking, if we all agree that white and black are megaawesome powers and ignore the fact that the Kyrols are the ones who have such a color scheme already. But i find this a bit booooooooooring, we could have a much better looking banner with the colors which might fit our clan.

We already had done such a clan color thread and even got one scheme ready to be used as our new banner, but then BS happened and afterwards we had more important stuff to do than caring for clan colors.

Now to the important stuff:

Clan Colors does NOT mean, we have to wear clothes in that color scheme.
Clan Colors does NOT mean, we have to color everything in that color scheme at all.
Clan Colors are not a rule what we should look like, but an expressing of our clan as a whole being.

We will do the same we did with the city name, but this time with more than one week time. We gonna have two weeks for this one.
Meaning this LA there will be no color schemes put up in the LA for Anji to declare our official one. We will wait for the next one.
During that time, we can discuss everything related to Clan Colors, present ideas how they should look like and ofc will held a thread poll to decide the Top Five or Three ones. Or four, who cares about the exact number. XD

Here´s the page, Anji was first asked about Clan Colors (Also she wants CUPCAKES!!!):

http://www.drowtales.com/~pathtopower/archive.php?sid=6721

Here´s the first thread we talked about Clan Colors and showed our Ideas:

http://forums.drowtales.com/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=14338

First off:
Don´t worry about how to get colors. We will get them somehow and i´m sure they won´t be any *not possible* given Kern/Thalar´s stand (i hope so at least <.<).
Right now, we will only discuss which colors fits us the best and vote for the ideas we like.
Poll will be up next week-end. Till then you have time to make your own color scheme or discuss the present ones.

Since this is a new thread, all old entires are invalid. So with this thread the Clan Color question will be answered anew.

So that you can start drawing your own banner, we´ve got here a pic of how our Clan symbol looks like on a flag. This is an artistic picture of our flag, the one in-game will look much more simple. Otherwise we might give Reza a headache when drawing it. :D

MANY THANK AT KITAB AND PICANET FOR THE GREAT PIC OF OUR SYMBOL!

Image <- Color this pic in the color scheme you think should be our clan colors!

Entries:

James Rye/Sen'gil:

Hellsion/Odd'anna:

My own thoughts regarding our official clan colors are:
- Background should be in a bit darkish purple
- Circle around the mana symbols should be yellow/bronze
- Mana symbols in the middle should be in the color silver/grey

My reasoning for it:
- Purple cause it´s the color for power, royality, mysterious, creativity, sensibility, singularity. It stands for self-confidence and individuality. It appeals as charming and tempting. It´s also the color of austerity, of the balance between mind and feeling, of clarity and of the reflective reactions plus of obedience. Finally, it´s the color of spirituality. Due i believe this color describes us the best, cause of our mystery past, our empathy, our indiviualiy and our confidence in an harsh world.
http://www.sensationalcolor.com/color-messages-meanings/color-meaning-symbolism-psychology/all-about-the-color-purple.html
- Yellow/Bronze cause it´s stands for trust, for joy, for comprehension and being-with-one-another. It´s also the color of Children, standinf for youth, vitality and creativity. A lot of stuff which fits our still young clan. :)
- Silver/Grey for the mana symbols cause it´s the color of transcendental abilities. It´s also the color of the always changing moon. It stands for the female principle and the intuitive side of our mind. It harmonizes and purifies. It symbols flowing emotions, solidity and prosperity. It´s the color which protects someone before negative energies. For me it shows our noble side yet also our militant one, we won´t bow to anyone and stand firmly to our believes.

PS:
You don´t need to give such an explanation, i just did so to show you why i believe those color scheme fits us alot as our Clan Colors. :]
Last edited by James Rye on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: Clan Colors 2.0

Postby Renal on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:48 pm

dear thal or any other moderator this is renal and for some reson im a "faceless" but i ahve a profile and a character please explain why im a "faceless"
As darkness falls daylight dies
[img] http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b52 ... ec7d1c.jpg [img]
Renal
Nether Spawn

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby James Rye on Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:38 pm

Renal wrote:dear thal or any other moderator this is renal and for some reson im a "faceless" but i ahve a profile and a character please explain why im a "faceless"

Wrong thread, Renal.^^;
If you´re still a faceless and it wasn´t a fault of the system where you just need to refresh the page then you should send Thalar a pm regarding it.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Hellsion on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:26 pm

We are the light that came from the darkness, fear us and stuff.

an awesome flag. thats what.

LOL

now its your turn.
Last edited by Hellsion on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hellsion
Vel'akar

Clan: Valley'gurl

Postby James Rye on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:07 am

o.o
O.o
o.O
O.O
Wow...

That, uhm....that´s looks pretty epic, Odd. So which of the three should be put in as entry for you? ^^
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tyrel on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:30 am

Purple and yellow have always been dominant colours for our clan, along with black...

Sooo I like all of the 3 options oddy posted...

Gives her a golden star! Hell I wuv them too Mutch give her three!!!
Tyrel
Summoner

Postby James Rye on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:13 pm

I just took your first entry, odd. If that´s okay with you.^^
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Nacht on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:17 am

I like the second one. We are a can focused on the surface, so a sun-like yellow colour is nice.
Nacht
Summoner

Postby Hellsion on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:08 pm

added another version to the list
Hellsion
Vel'akar

Postby James Rye on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Ty Hellsion.^^

So we gonna make this easier. Last time i already had to color two flags for others cause they didn´t wanted to spend that much time on it.
Understandable, it´s easier to think of a name than to draw a colored flag.

Anyway, since there are so less entries we don´t need a poll. Till next week friday everyone has the chance to color his flag to show up in this thread so that Thalar can see them/ that i can send them to Thalar.

This is what you should color in the color scheme you believe fits our clan:

Okay, so far only i and Hellsion will enter our ideas next week in the LA box so that everyone can vote on them/Anji can approve them. Everyone else who brings in his idea can do so the same. No thread poll, just put your idea here up and then at friday next week in the LA advise box.

Thanks for reading.

PS: Coloring the flag doesn´t take more than 20-30 minutes. Give it a try. ^^

EDIT:
However, as i remember alot of us are against the idea to have a colored banner for whatever reasons, so i thought that this week since we´ve got only 3 advises so far, i put up one to ask Anji if it´s okay to present her the ideas next week and if we should have clan colors.

Like this:
*Illhar, should our clan flag have its own colors?Can we show you our ideas?*

So i just gonna put it up and either it will get through or not. If it gets through we´ll have our answer and in the week after her answer entries will still be possible in case some want to join the competion.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby James Rye on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:53 pm

So, advise will be put up.

Do you approve this colored flag from 1099/third moon/day 9 as clan banner?

If you want that we get away from our white/black banner and have one with the colors Anji had suggest back then, then please vote for this advise. Thanks for reading.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Hellsion on Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:41 pm

Ahnji, Ahnji I didst a flag we can use do you like it? http://tiny.cc/0q5qq

my advice
Hellsion
Vel'akar

Postby Nacht on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:24 am

Hey guys

Hoping Anji's date with Badai goes well, if she's available next turn for more LA, how about we try to finally make this thing go through before PTP 2.0? Propose the flag for the clan so it can be officially adopted.

Does everyone like Hellsion's design, or should we first hold an actual poll on the forum for ppl to choose between designs?
Nacht
Summoner

Postby Nacht on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:29 pm

Hey guys, I'm thinking of submitting the following advice:

either
"We need a new flag for Amavarde! Will you and Badai pick one if we submit some options?"

(so we get Anji and Badai to team up together for something? or just ask Anjhali)

or
"We need a new flag for Amavarde! If the people choose their favourite will you make it official?"

(making way to an official poll with several flag designs)

What do you guys think?
Nacht
Summoner

Postby minalia on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:40 pm

No,
A survivalist should not be a pessimist, he should always be positive, happy and enjoying life more than anyone else because he understands that each minute of peace we have is precious and unique, and he never takes it for granted.
minalia
Dragon of the Nether

Next

Return to Community Centre