The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Should we have the festival?

Yes
70%
No
30%

Total votes : 27

Re: Apple Blossom Festival

Postby Tibanna Vilrath on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:31 pm

cant you do it in the la archiv .. noones doing something good there anyway ^^
Aleria Vilrath - PTP
Tibanna Vilrath - RH C2
Tibanna Vilrath
Summoner

Postby James Rye on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:55 pm

Kran wrote:Alright, spring and warmer weather is finally showing up! Therefore, I plan to promote setting up the Apple Blossom Festival on Second Moon Day 19 on the EA "promote" advice. Please feel free to leave a comment, question, or concern about this festival. :D

YAY! BEER!!!

Who´s making barley beer right now? NO ONE!? THE MAP ACTIONS NOT UP YET???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ D8
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Kran on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:26 am

James Rye wrote:YAY! BEER!!!

Who´s making barley beer right now? NO ONE!? THE MAP ACTIONS NOT UP YET???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ D8

Fear not, my friend. Apparently in the recent LA Badai was drinking a pint of beer, therefore the beers exists! :D

Here's the Advise I have for next week: "Begin setting up the Apple Blossom festival. Bring out the ale!" 62 letters long
Should it be in the LA or EA?
Honu Al'dun Tei'kaliath
Kran
Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby hedrah on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:05 am

Kran wrote:

Fear not, my friend. Apparently in the recent LA Badai was drinking a pint of beer, therefore the beers exists! :D

Here's the Advise I have for next week: "Begin setting up the Apple Blossom festival. Bring out the ale!" 62 letters long

[[ that's 63 characters.
hedrah
Summoner

Location: Ja'niike The Harverster of Food! (what? Expected Sorrow?)
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby James Rye on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:16 am

Kran wrote:

Shouldn´t we ask first for Anji´s approval? After all i haven´t seen any aple tree bloom so far. If we ask her then Thalar can set up a termin in which we would knowthe trees starts to bloom.

And i would say LA first then EA, approval/termin then prepare festival.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:13 pm

Apples bloom in the spring.

I think it's still winter, isn't it?
“The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend." -Henry David Thoreau
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby James Rye on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:06 pm

Well, they said winters over and the snow melting, but i think the trees won´t bloom for quite some time. It needs to get much warmer first.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby AddictedToTheKnife on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Regardless of the name, I support the idea of a it's-no-longer-cold-as-balls-so-let's-party festival.
If the above post makes no sense, just assume I've been drinking. It's a pretty safe bet.

phoenixtalion on Skype, I love chattering.
AddictedToTheKnife
Tainted

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Kran on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:25 am

James Rye wrote:Shouldn´t we ask first for Anji´s approval? After all i haven´t seen any aple tree bloom so far. If we ask her then Thalar can set up a termin in which we would knowthe trees starts to bloom.

And i would say LA first then EA, approval/termin then prepare festival.

Sounds like a good idea, James Rye. Here's my Leader's Advice for next week, "We should celebrate the end of winter with an Apple Blossom festival" 68 characters long
Honu Al'dun Tei'kaliath
Kran
Demon

Postby James Rye on Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:02 am

Sounds great, Kran. Go for it at friday. :)
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tibanna Vilrath on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:20 pm

*looks at the unfinished moat and wall* you really dont think we have something else to do?
Aleria Vilrath - PTP
Tibanna Vilrath - RH C2
Tibanna Vilrath
Summoner

Postby Kran on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:45 am

Tibanna Vilrath wrote:*looks at the unfinished moat and wall* you really dont think we have something else to do?

Sorry for the delayed response to your question, Tibanna. I was waiting for Thalar's reply. Actually, I'm going to have the party in the Leader's achieve as a volunteer option. So you can work on the wall or moat and afterwards party in the LA. I've talk with Thalar about this and she allowing it to be a LA volunteer event. However, she might change the rule if people abuse this privilege.
Thalar wrote:
Kran wrote:If my advice is approved by An'jhali in LA. Can I have it be a LA volunteer option setting the festival up? Because it would be great if people can work on a EA project and they can party in the afternoon in the LA. Or is the game rule states that you cannot participate in a EA action and volunteer in the LA for one in-comic day/turn?

I'm allowing some leniency on that point, so I'm not forbidding people from volunteering in both EA and LA (unless I see this being used for conflicting things, in which case I will be forced to make a rule).
Honu Al'dun Tei'kaliath
Kran
Demon

Postby Jonarus_Drakus on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:42 pm

So basically, anyone not in the immediate vicinity of the Colony in the EA can't suddenly appear magically for the fesitival? Fair enough if you ask me... Lets hope that any/all 'volunteers' recognize this 'rule' (however un-official it may be at this point)...

JD
> J'hon D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Patriarch, KIA on the 12th day of the 3rd Moon
> Eh'rin D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Dev'ess: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=14467&p=765500#p758482
http://jonarus-drakus.deviantart.com/
Jonarus_Drakus
Vel'akar

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Previous

Return to Community Centre