The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Path to Power Unofficial Wiki

Postby minalia on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:48 am

Well my child is a mixed Drowolath and Drowossu, so she is a dokkalfar but with a slightly whiter skin tone, kinda like the summoner DD storyline. ^^; Anyone trying to tell my kid she has is white worm is gonna end up being skinned alive by her ferocious mamma bear who simply does not tolerate any kind of disrespect towards her family.
A survivalist should not be a pessimist, he should always be positive, happy and enjoying life more than anyone else because he understands that each minute of peace we have is precious and unique, and he never takes it for granted.
minalia
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Hfar on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:54 pm

Catriana wrote:I noticed in the Light Elf Section this:

Note: just as Drowolath children born on the surface take on the features of Dark Elves, it can be assumed that drowussu children born on the surface are born as light elves. However since there has been no confirmed Ssu/Ssu children born on the surface yet, this should be regarded as pure Meta Knowledge.

I'm not quite sure I understand, is it Meta Knowledge because we haven't seen it in PtP? Because in MA Lioshi pretty much confirms that drowussu give birth to vanir on the surface.

Rilla Treespirit wrote:Yes exactly. As we haven't met Lioshi or heard about it In game and there are no 'Ssu-'Ssu children it would be regarded as meta knowledge for ptp.

Yes, pretty much what Rilla said. Now that's to say it wouldn't surprise me if our characters did know, since I can't believe that out of all the couples in Ama'varde there hasn't been two Drowussu who have had a child since coming to the surface. However since it hasn't been officially confirmed yet, I listed it as meta knowledge just to be on the safe side.
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Sinsystems on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Yarr me be lookin at da wiki's page on the FSF and am sad dat there is no page fer me even though I've appeared twice
Me an me krew arr da strongest and da meanest dar is. So come and get us ya pansies
Sinsystems
Summoner

Postby Hfar on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:50 pm

Sinsystems wrote:Yarr me be lookin at da wiki's page on the FSF and am sad dat there is no page fer me even though I've appeared twice

There are actually a lot of characters who need pages, but it's difficult to get around to everyone quickly when there are 100+ characters that I'm inputting by hand by myself. If can give me your character's name and the pages they've appeared on (Date and whether it was EA or LA), then I would be more than happy to create a page for your character.
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Sinsystems on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:05 pm

Hfar wrote:
Sinsystems wrote:Yarr me be lookin at da wiki's page on the FSF and am sad dat there is no page fer me even though I've appeared twice

There are actually a lot of characters who need pages, but it's difficult to get around to everyone quickly when there are 100+ characters that I'm inputting by hand by myself. If can give me your character's name and the pages they've appeared on (Date and whether it was EA or LA), then I would be more than happy to create a page for your character.

Noh appeared in EA here http://www.drowtales.com/~pathtopower/a ... p?sid=9087 and here http://www.drowtales.com/~pathtopower/a ... p?sid=9019

The feral with the eye patch, you can't miss it
Me an me krew arr da strongest and da meanest dar is. So come and get us ya pansies
Sinsystems
Summoner

Postby Leonis on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:22 pm

That would be the EA both times.
Leonis
Demon

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby demonthault on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:25 am

Thanks for whoever started a page for me! I'm adding to it now.
*starts Powerpoint presentation so Daven can convince Brook of the goodness o shinies*
-Mirrvyn
demonthault
Summoner

Postby Hfar on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:49 am

Sinsystems wrote:
Hfar wrote:

Noh appeared in EA here http://www.drowtales.com/~pathtopower/a ... p?sid=9087 and here http://www.drowtales.com/~pathtopower/a ... p?sid=9019

The feral with the eye patch, you can't miss it

Aaand done! :) http://pathtopower.wikia.com/wiki/Noh

demonthault wrote:Thanks for whoever started a page for me! I'm adding to it now.

You're quite welcome! :)

Although do you mind if I put the climbing pic as Daven's main profile pic and the gift art in a character gallery?
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby demonthault on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:24 am

Hfar wrote:Although do you mind if I put the climbing pic as Daven's main profile pic and the gift art in a character gallery?

I added them but they ended up in strange positions and I can't find them when I edited the page, so your help would be awesome!
*starts Powerpoint presentation so Daven can convince Brook of the goodness o shinies*
-Mirrvyn
demonthault
Summoner

Postby Hfar on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:35 am

Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby demonthault on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:40 am

C'est bon! Thank you so much!
-Mirrvyn
demonthault
Summoner

Postby Hfar on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:41 am

De nada. ;)
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Sinsystems on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:53 am

thank ye
Sinsystems
Summoner

Postby Eltharrion on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:58 pm

Took the liberty of adding gallery and image Kern drew on Elhvir's wiki page. Hope you don't mind buddy Hfar ^^
Elhvir - Ex-mercenary from Chel, PtP
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Hfar on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:44 pm

I don't mind at all! Add all you want! :)
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre