The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Tei'Kaliath Settlement Thread - Discussion

Postby Timotheus on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:24 am

If we can get them growing now and start reproducing them, we can both plant them outside around the colony and place them inside our structures as decorative plants. We can then enjoy their benefits year round.

Also, by starting them in the greenhouse we may be able to help protect them from the mana eating rodents.

Having a indoor garden of mana plants in the hospital would be a great help to the healers and the more mana plants we can grow the larger the mana field they will help create which will be good for us.
If I knew what I was doing I'd be dangerous.
Timotheus
Vel'akar

Location: Either building something or kibitzing someone else's project. Mana, boats, and mills!
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby James Rye on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:38 am

Also we can use the greenhouse to grow plants which can be used for medicins. Stuff like we used to buy in Chel. We do gonna need em for proper and succesful treatments and traders won´t come every week. That´s why i asked the Nal experts for which plants could be used for medicins though it didn´t got enough votes.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Catriana on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:58 am

Ah okay, coolio! Sounds like good stuff to me ♥
“The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend." -Henry David Thoreau
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Previous

Return to Community Centre