The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Tei'kaliath Tech Thread

Postby Ash'arion on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:16 am

demonthault wrote:
Ash'arion wrote:Oh look, following Min's advice turned out to bite me in the ass. Excuse me for a minute while I try to act surprised.

Is that Min-tech in action?

She's the one who recommended (rather strongly, I might add) that I shoot at the statue. I wanted to shoot at something else, couldn't think of a target, then decided 'fuck it' and went with her recommendation, even going so far as to try to justify it. I'd say "I'll never do that again" but there's not enough time left in the game for that to have any meaning.
Ash-
RH: Eyes peeled and heads on a swivel, Shrikes.

MA: Have I mentioned that I hate fire?

Kale'shido- I would've gone to the Sarghress, like the other exiles, but I fear for my family's safety as much as my friends'.
Ash'arion
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Re: Tei'kaliath Tech Thread

Postby goblin6 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:29 pm

Ash'arion wrote:
demonthault wrote:
Ash'arion wrote:Oh look, following Min's advice turned out to bite me in the ass. Excuse me for a minute while I try to act surprised.

Is that Min-tech in action?

She's the one who recommended (rather strongly, I might add) that I shoot at the statue. I wanted to shoot at something else, couldn't think of a target, then decided 'fuck it' and went with her recommendation, even going so far as to try to justify it. I'd say "I'll never do that again" but there's not enough time left in the game for that to have any meaning.

That explains your disregard for the clan's historic monuments, and a week ago Min feigned surprise when you posted such an advice. A random big rock or rubble would also made a suitable target practice. Although the game will end soon, Min has been very vocal that we act with reckless abandon and disregard for the safety of each other as of late. Funny thing is, he's usually far away from any danger or immediate negative repercussion, all the while barking at others to put themselves in harm's way. Though he always claim that he's doing important projects that prevents him going out on the field, even though he could always pass the project to someone else. Not the first time someone did that before.
PTP-Ze'carga D'rak & Van'deer
goblin6
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Previous

Return to Community Centre