The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: PtP-Match.com =D

Postby Xalgoz on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:42 pm

She was a scout before she let her sub expire, but it's been a while now (2+ months at least) so I'd say she's gone for good unless anyone hears otherwise. Looks like you guys are stuck with having one giant all-male orgy. Good luck with that. ^^;
Xalgoz Kae'sora- Tei'kaliath Scout
Xalgoz
Demon

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby LazarusRising on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Brosis's list, updated with more details:

Cres'sin: Male, prefers female, Active player
Drona'bharad: Male, prefers female, Active player
Fel'lor: Male, prefers female, Active player
J'hon D'rak: Male, prefers female, Active player
Serielle: Female, no specified gender preference, Inactive (Subscription lapsed, Player last seen on forums here)
Siv'wilroz: Male, prefers female, Active player
Korlana: Female, prefers male, Active subscription (but possibly inactive player, last seen on forums over 1 year ago, here)
Gojinki: Male, prefers female, Active player
Ruennai: Male, prefers female, Active player
Laerei: Male, prefers female, Active player
L'gaan: Male, prefers female, Active player
Xenon & Ombr'eh: Female & male existing couple, prefers additional male, both Active players
Lua'nar and Tath'drin'jss Zerr’andaes: Female & Male existing couple, no gender preference, both Active players
Winslow: Male tiktikki, prefers female, Active... um... character
Laz'are: Male, no preference, Active player

... Yeah. We're definitely playing a game on the Internet.
Laz'are of PtP
LazarusRising
Summoner

Postby FSEffect on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:52 pm

Yea Selkie left cause she didn't feel like playing anymore ^^;
"People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people"

Clan's designated marksman
Kerr Nigit

Kerr's sister and relic hunter
Kay Nigit
FSEffect
Vel'akar

Postby Brosis on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:24 pm

Well the census said she where still around! so go and kick Kirio :P
Used to be Bronith :(
And later I was Bronir! :/
But now PtP is dead so I'm back being nobody :/
Brosis
Demon

Postby Winterwolf88 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:27 am

*hopes everyone in the above list finds a cheery mate* :)
Not all those who wander are lost.
Winterwolf88
Tainted

Postby Xanath on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Posting a reply (and an ad!) to bump this up:

Name: Ky'osarae
Sex: Female
Character's Likes: Books, music, dancing, drinking with friends, plays, nice clothes, massages, earrings, and weapons.
Character's Dislikes: People with no sense of humor or loyalty, bad food, laziness, being pushed, a lack of attention to hygiene or cleanliness.
Possible Mate's Sex: How about often? Would that work? (Oh, you mean gender. Don't care! :3 )
Willing to join an existing couple (Y/N): Yes. MUST love cats, or at least be willing not to kill and/or eat them.
RP Character Profile: http://forums.drowtales.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=10926&start=570#p617199
Additional Notes: Has an irreverent sense of humor (a real smart-ass at times), patient and hardworking, courteous, can swear a blue streak with perfect cheer and composure, and has a long-fused temper that explodes like a nuclear bomb. Other than that, a real sweetheart. Loves cats.
Build a man a fire, and he'll keep warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he'll stay warm for the rest of his life.

--Terry Pratchett
Xanath
Summoner

Clan: Sarghress

Postby James Rye on Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:04 am

Xanath wrote:Posting a reply (and an ad!) to bump this up:

Name: Ky'osarae
Sex: Female
Character's Likes: Books, music, dancing, drinking with friends, plays, nice clothes, massages, earrings, and weapons.
Character's Dislikes: People with no sense of humor or loyalty, bad food, laziness, being pushed, a lack of attention to hygiene or cleanliness.
Possible Mate's Sex: How about often? Would that work? (Oh, you mean gender. Don't care! :3 )
Willing to join an existing couple (Y/N): Yes. MUST love cats, or at least be willing not to kill and/or eat them.
RP Character Profile: http://forums.drowtales.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=10926&start=570#p617199
Additional Notes: Has an irreverent sense of humor (a real smart-ass at times), patient and hardworking, courteous, can swear a blue streak with perfect cheer and composure, and has a long-fused temper that explodes like a nuclear bomb. Other than that, a real sweetheart. Loves cats.

*reads through it, thinks 0,00000000000000000000000124 seconds about it*
I call dibbs on Ky'osarae!

What ya mean with *that´s not how this is supposed to work*? She loves cats and is a nuclear sweet-heart (plus the possible Mate´s sex, that was a good joke XD )!!! *wee*
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Xanath on Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:24 pm

What ya mean with *that´s not how this is supposed to work*? She loves cats and is a nuclear sweet-heart (plus the possible Mate´s sex, that was a good joke XD )!!! *wee*

::dies laughing:: I love your response. XD Gotta figure out where Ky'o's at currently, so I can jump into an RP without being in two places at once . . .
Build a man a fire, and he'll keep warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he'll stay warm for the rest of his life.

--Terry Pratchett
Xanath
Summoner

Postby Valyn on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:15 am

I have half a mind to sign up for this...but will talk to certain someone first about possibilities. ...if that doesn't pan out, then will put up ad, methinks. but perhaps not. *is extremely undecided* ^^;
Valyn
Summoner

Location: Eberywhere and nowhere ^^ or, alternatively, both Texas and Alberta! ;D

Postby Xanath on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:17 am

Good luck to you, Valyn. :) I'm waiting to see who throws themselves at the wall and sticks, so to speak. Got one so far . . . ^^

--Terry Pratchett
Xanath
Summoner

Postby Valyn on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:18 am

lol, what you mean by that? haha. I hope to talk to the someone tonight or tomorrow. then again, I often forget so I may forget to ask him about it. ^^;
Valyn
Summoner

Location: Eberywhere and nowhere ^^ or, alternatively, both Texas and Alberta! ;D

Postby Jonarus_Drakus on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:15 am

JD is officialy RP approved (finaly)!

So yeah, and comunity centre (or where ever) RP first date (LoL - I'm in no rush, niether is J'hon).

JD
> J'hon D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Patriarch, KIA on the 12th day of the 3rd Moon
> Eh'rin D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Dev'ess: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=14467&p=765500#p758482
http://jonarus-drakus.deviantart.com/
Jonarus_Drakus
Vel'akar

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby James Rye on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:00 pm

Xanath wrote:

::dies laughing:: I love your response. XD Gotta figure out where Ky'o's at currently, so I can jump into an RP without being in two places at once . . .

Thx, Ky'o. But i rather have you aliv and not undead, do me the small favor please. :3
What would you say to some potato bugs in mushroom beer sauce at the Tir'ay tournament or in short a date before we may meet in the ring? :D
Should we talk about the rendezvous point and the meeting time per pm? ;)
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Valyn on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:05 pm

Looks like I won't be using this after all. ^^;

Good luck to everyone looking~ hope you find a good mate. ^^
Valyn
Summoner

Postby Xanath on Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:22 pm

James Rye wrote:
Xanath wrote:

Thx, Ky'o. But i rather have you aliv and not undead, do me the small favor please. :3
What would you say to some potato bugs in mushroom beer sauce at the Tir'ay tournament or in short a date before we may meet in the ring? :D
Should we talk about the rendezvous point and the meeting time per pm? ;)

Sounds good. :) I don't know if I made it into the Tir'ay tournament, though--I'll have to check the lists.

--Terry Pratchett
Xanath
Summoner

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre