The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Postby Lady Tenkage on Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:01 pm

((*cheers* Go, Mari!! Quel needs somebody to loosen him up! That boy is waaaay too stiff, for his own good! *lol*))
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Ketrilla on Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:18 am

Ketrilla approached the healer's tent. She hesitated outside the entrance before pushing aside the tent flap to enter. She jumped back from the entrance in surprise as Quel exited the tent and walked past her. She waited a second to make sure no one else was leaving the tent before entering.
Ketrilla bowed before Elif. "Lady Elif'rafaat, Though my mana skills lay in other areas, I am willing to assist you in any way you require."
Ketrilla
Nether Seed

Postby Thalar on Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:47 am

It's only been a few hours and already the place is bustling with activity! Elif thought to herself.

She gave Ketrilla a grateful smile, nodding. "Thank you, I will remember that when I have a chance to recruit, it will probably be my next priority. If this is any indication, I'll have my hands full and work for another few pairs of hands as well!"

((I was asked not to take on too many to start with, so I'm closing volunteering for now :) Apparently I only get to start with one tho, when I recruit, so as to not overload the artist. But I will expand when I can. ))
Last edited by Thalar on Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Ketrilla on Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:56 am

She smiled. "My name is Ketrilla, thank you for remembering"
Ketrilla
Nether Seed

Postby Lady Tenkage on Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:27 am

((Entering from morning training thread.))

Ys'sa remained reserved as she entered the healer's tent. Until now, she hadn't been in need of healing, but the mess she'd made of training this morning now required it. And not for herself. She favored her arm, as well as her ribs, but it wasn't so terrible. Stepping forward, she cleared her throat quite audibly.

"Lady healer?"
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Thalar on Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:50 am

Elif, deep in thought until Ys'sa spoke, peaks up. "That would be me.. You are the one who won the tournament, aren't you? I thought the Ilharess specifically said no wounds."

She got up, a stern expression on her face, walking over to the Tir'ay champion's side.

((You actually don't have to leave a thread to be here, check the updated rules :) ))
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Postby Lady Tenkage on Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:27 pm

My fault entirely, Lady Healer." She bowed her head shamefully. "Some of us were engaging in some sparring, by the river this morning, and things... Well, I, got out of hand. I may've hurt my sparring partner worse than I intended. The others didn't think it wise to move her, since she was so shaken, so I've come to ask for you." She kept a hand off her favored arm, no doubt the healer would be upset with her enough, as is.
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Thalar on Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:07 pm

"You did, hm?" Elif noted, eyes narrowing. "And no doubt you think your own injuries are hardly worth consideration. Did you hit her in the head?"
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Postby Lady Tenkage on Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:14 pm

"No, ma'am, I..." She eased out a breath. "I went berserk on her."
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Thalar on Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:34 pm

"You WHAT?" Elif could hardly believe her ears. "Sharess wept," she growled.
"Fine, lead the way. But if you think you'll get out of having your own wounds looked at, you're gonna be disappointed."
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Postby Lady Tenkage on Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:50 pm

For one of the few times in her life, Ys'sa winced. She wasn't normally the type to be timid, but feeling as reproachful of herself as she was right now, she felt downright meek in the healer's presence.

"Yes'm." She nodded , and gestured towards the river. "This way, please."

((Off we go, tra-la!))
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Kail'odian on Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:11 pm

((Coming from Morning training thread:))

When Oru arrived with Ys'sa, he lifted the tent flap up and quietly scanned the insides for the healer. He saw first Baby An'jhi, sleeping on Elif's back, as she was tending to someone already. He knew enough about babies, that he should keep his voice low for the present circumstances.

Softly, Oru spoke to the healer. "Elif? It's Oru. I have someone who is in need of your help. May I ask, can you take a look at her?"
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby Kail'odian on Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:19 pm

((From morning training thread, & Posted with Lady Tenkage's permission))

Ys'sa waited just outside the tent, listening to Oru speak, but she could hardly make out any words. I hope the madam healer doesn't have anything against me for earlier.

She waited for the healer to become available, yet suddenly, she felt very drained. Oh no.. "Oru.. I'm..." Ys'sa didn't finish, as she she began to faint from sheer exhaustion right behind the male, as he turned to see what was wrong.
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby Lady Tenkage on Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:37 pm

(( *klonk* (Ys'sa drops onto the ground, head-first) I'm ba~ack!!))
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Thalar on Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:16 am

"Oru, greetings.. Is it the wounded-" Elif begun, but then the shape behind Oru, barely visible as a shape, uttered a few words and collapsed. The berserker? Elif thought, as the voice sounded familiar.

Urgently slipping past Oru with a half-uttered curse, she knelt down next to the berserker's fallen body. A hand to the brow and a look at the pale skin told her what she needed to know. For now.

Grabbing the berserker's unharmed arm and slinging it across her own shoulder, Elif lifted the unconscious woman far enough off the ground that she was able to drag the body into the tent. "Clear the way to that empty cot would you, Oru?" she asked, nodding to an unoccupied cot not far from the tent's opening.
Thalar
Melon Berserker

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre