The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Postby Nagimalice on Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:21 pm

Mari nodded and chuckled at Quel's first comment as she listened. "Well she is a tough woman, and that Ax wasn't light. Heck it took almost a month to for Mother to finish forging..."

Mari shuddered and looked queasy for a second, although it wasn't from exhaustion. Memories of the fall flashed though her mind and she shuddered again. Slowly trying to clamp down and steady her breathing.
Nagimalice
Vel'akar

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Q on Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:26 pm

**Quel stayed silent, keeping a level of awareness on what was going on in the tent. The Blacksmith seemed lost in her thoughts, better not disturb her. Unconciously he rubbed his arm where some of his wounds were.
Q
Demon

Postby Nagimalice on Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:37 pm

Mari finally steadied her breathing and slowly pulled herself to a sitting position as well. "Sorry, guess I've kept working to keep from thinking about it." Came the weak reply as she looked over at Quel.
Nagimalice
Vel'akar

Postby Q on Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:46 pm

**Quel sighed. 'it'. The exodus. That was a feeling he DID understand. He put his hands back on the bed, leaning backward in a more comfortable position.**

- We all have our ways of passing over it... Putting your skills in service of the clan is an honorable way of doing it...
Q
Demon

Postby Nagimalice on Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:05 pm

Mari nodded "The clan comes first anyways, I'd work till there was nothing left if it would help" Mari sighed and chuckled slightly remembering where she was. "Okay, that wouldn't be to hard to guess though."

Smiling slightly she leaned up against Quel. The male seemed pleasant, and so far hadn't tried to do anything stupid, or talk her ear off.
Nagimalice
Vel'akar

Postby Q on Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:19 pm

**Quel threw his head back a little bit, looking at the tent's ceiling. He was thinking, he didn't really notice Mari leaned on him, but if he did, he did not react to it.**

- Our life for the clan, only through our sweat and blood will this new clan grow strong...

The clan is my reason to live...
Q
Demon

Postby Nagimalice on Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:06 am

"For without the clan we will dissapear in the darkness."
Mari smiled and slid an arm around Quel.
Nagimalice
Vel'akar

Postby Q on Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:18 am

**Quel's muscles flexed for a second, then relaxed as he lowered his eyes on Mari'Ciel. He brought back his attention to a distant point that only him could see.

- For without the clan...

**He shook his head, unable to come up with anything to say... Losing the clan was losing everything for him, he could barely imagine what it would be, and frankfully, he didn't want to think about it.

- We have to be strong... The clan must prevail...

**He brought one of his hand on Mari's shoulder, taking her approach as a sign that she was sad at the idea of what would happen to them if the clan was no more, and we wanted to be recomforting to her.
Q
Demon

Postby Nagimalice on Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:57 am

*Mari pulled close to Quel. She had seen what losing everything looked like, the back the old forge. Her eyes hardened again and she spoke quietly.*
"I would burn in the pits of the abyss then see the clan fall."
Nagimalice
Vel'akar

Postby Q on Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:01 am

**Quel instinctively made his grip around Mari's shoulder firmer, lowering his head a little bit, trying to find her eyes.

- Do not worry, as long as I am living, I won't permit the clan to fall... And I am not planning on dying before a long time...

**he raised the corner of his mouth in half a smile.
Q
Demon

Postby Nagimalice on Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:46 am

Mari smiled sightly looking into Quel's eye, although her eyes seemed unable to fully warm to his words.

"It is good to know that you will continue to fight for us.

Leaning against him she felt happy though. His aura glided around hers, possibly from a close mana affinity, stone perhaps? He did seem nice, and not overly emotional for a male. Deciding that it would at least make her feel better, Mari'ciel leaned close as if she was about to say something.

And thats when she kissed Quel.
Nagimalice
Vel'akar

Postby Q on Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:02 am

**Quel opened his eye wide in surprise. not knowing exactly what just happened, he was caught off-guard, he was...
Instincts took over, there wasn't any needs for reasons or understanding...
Quel closed his eyes, as he returned the kiss. Even if he was surprised at first, his trembling stopped. No hesitation. No second thoughts. Only a strong feeling of conviction.
He wrapped his arm around Mari'Ciel waist. A firm hold, comfortable for her, but it came just like a wall that would, right now, protect her from the rest of the world.
Quel lacked a lot of the feelings that would make someone hesitate, tremble. He was just overwhelmed by a strong feeling of duty. Someone needed him, a female of his clan needed him, and he would be strong for her, he would protect her in his arms, he would reassure her with his lips, we will warm her with his body.
Q
Demon

Postby Nagimalice on Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:26 am

Mari'ciel curled tightly against Quel, slowly pressing him to lay back down against the bed. Enjoying the warmth and response she lingered in the kiss before breaking away slowly.

"I would like this to continue, but i do believe Elif would proceed to kill us, or at least berate us heavily." Mari breathly whispered in to Quel's ear. Deciding on subtly though she continued to stay pressed against Quel, listening to his breath and matching it to hers.
Nagimalice
Vel'akar

Postby Q on Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:43 am

**Quel rolled to the side, letting Mari'Ciel gently slide off. He was now leaning over her, his own body like a blanket for the blacksmith. He looked at her for a second, letting his eye wander on her whole body. He passed his hand over her, following her curves but without touching her. But still, the auras brushing against one each other brought up a very subtle warmth on their skins. Suddenly Quel clenched his fist, as if he decided something, and stood up.

- You need to rest, Elif will be sure to take good care of you. I need to train, I will pass by the forge later to see what you were able to do. My wounds can wait for at least the harvester to be well.

**He exited the tent.
Q
Demon

Postby Nagimalice on Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:00 am

Mari watched Quel as he shifted off the bed, lingering on the pulse as their aura continued to mingle while he brushed across her. Watching him stand she knew what he was planning, and she knew that it would be easier to summon the Sharess for dinner that convince him to stay.

Watching him walk out of the tent she sighed slightly and laid on her back to try to sleep some of the exhaustion away. Her mind flitted over the encounter though as she stared up at the tent roof. He was strong, 'And as hard-headed as i am it seems,' His commitment to the clan helped, he could understand how she was so willing to work the long hours without batting an eyelash. 'And he does make a fairly nice pillow.' Of course she would be busy with work, but then Quel being the scout wouldn't leave him much free time either.

'Now there is an interesting male.' drifted though her mind as she lazily waited for sleep.
Nagimalice
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre