The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Postby Q on Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:53 am

Letting go ? Ho right !

- Of course, I am sorry.

** He let her hands go. He turned around a little bit, sitting straight. Letting an awkward silence fall in place like only he could manage to place, looking around the tent innocently. No woman ever looked at him like that, was that a threat ? He analyzed the situation as fast as possible. They were survivors of the same clan, his duty was to protect her as part of this clan. Impossible she would want to kill him... But then, this look... A secret intent, maybe he wronged someone of her family before and she was looking for vengeance... He will have to be careful...**
Q
Demon

Postby Nagimalice on Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:07 am

"Right.. well i need to get back to work" Mari'ciel said before trying to push off the bed. Although in her exhausted state and the extra tossing on waking up she managed to do a push-up before flopping back on to the bed.

"Well perhaps resting here may be good as well." She spoke dryly as she turned to the now sitting Quel. "So i fell asleep.. and thats it?" She finally said, a hint of the coldness creeping back in.
Nagimalice
Vel'akar

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Thalar on Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:41 pm

"Ah, you're up! I'm sorry about the lacking arrangements, I'm planning to expand but it seemed stupid to do so before treating those with the most immediate needs. The clan depends on us, and it's my job to keep us up and functioning," Elif told her two patients, beaming them a friendly smile.
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Thalar on Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:43 pm

Speaking of which.. Should I be vetoing against Mari's proposed action? XD
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Postby Hetros on Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:51 pm

((I've tried to convince mari to just have me do the work while she rests... but if she's proposing to do it herself, and it has anything to do with going near a hot forge, yes, veto it please. Yall do know you can propose 2 actions right? so if one gets vetoed another will be done?))
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Thalar on Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:01 pm

Take a break, look over scraps.. Can't really see what's behind the action other than that.. :/ Unless I'm missing something.
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Postby Hetros on Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:03 pm

((nope, she could do it after you examine her *overly portective assitant routine*))
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Thalar on Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:19 pm

She needs rest.. so I think I might just protest it after all, even if it's not forge work. I doubt I'll stop the action but at least I get to be strict doctor and try to say "you're staying in that bed until you're well!" :)
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Postby Q on Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:13 pm

**Quel looked alternatively at Elif and Mari. Obviously he was a little bit lost and in a situation he wasn't used to. Elif's arrival gave him the time to breath. He took the sudden change of subject as a wise strategy, and to be sure he won't get in anymore trouble, he simply nodded at what the healer said instead of adding anything.
Q
Demon

Postby Nagimalice on Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:38 pm

((Humm as though it was one proposal, two votes and one protest. but since he's willing i could edit it to have Hetros work for a bit too ;p ))

*Mari turns to Elif and smiles*
"It is good to know you are keeping us healthy. But speaking of duty I need to .. oof!" Mari said trying to sit up again, but finding that the room was trying to pull a flip on her.
"Probity lay here for a moment"
Nagimalice
Vel'akar

Postby Q on Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:42 pm

**Quel instinctively grabbed Mari's arm to pull her back to the bed so she wouldn't fall out of it.

- I told you, you should rest. The clan needs you well rested. It is no need to strain yourself for nothing.
Q
Demon

Postby Nagimalice on Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:37 pm

Finally laying back Mari had apparently accepted that she would be laying here for a while. Turning to Quel she decided that if she was stuck here she didn't have to be bored.

"So there was a Tir'ay torment going on? How was it?" She said half lazily, noticing that Quel had once again latched on to her.
Nagimalice
Vel'akar

Postby Q on Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:44 pm

**Seeing that she'd stay calm for awhile, the scout let go of her, bring back his hands on his knees, where they shouldn't be troubling anyone. He made good not of not looking Mari'Ciel while answering, feeling he wasn't on his battleground right now.

- The tournament was good, Yssa, one of the soldiers from before the Exodus, won.

**Was there anything else to say ?**
Q
Demon

Postby Nagimalice on Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:56 pm

"Humm? Ys'sa? sounds familiar.." Mari said, tapping a finger to her chin while thinking though people she knew.

"Ah yes, the one with the Battle ax. What did she do? Pick up her opponents and toss them out of the ring?" She said almost playfully, thinking about the strength of the woman.
Nagimalice
Vel'akar

Postby Q on Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:03 pm

- One of them only.

**This wait seemed harder to Quel than waiting for an unknown opponent to show himself before a war.

- It was a four round tournament, she did well. She thought against Oru in the finals, but he got distracted, I don't know why.
Q
Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre