The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Postby Kail'odian on Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:08 pm

I only cry when my love is forsaken. I cried the night you left me, too. So keep laughing. I'll just molest you while you sleep.

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, .. stay away!

-Clings to Ys'sa, hugs her instead-
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby Nagimalice on Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:22 am

I did not, now the two of you help me make the tent stop spinning and we can get back to work.
* tries to stand to leave and promptly crashes into quel's bed.*
you know your rather scrached up. You should see a healer.
Nagimalice
Vel'akar

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Q on Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:29 am

**Quel grimaced as she fell on his wounds, and then looked at the woman in his bed, a little lost, not knowing what to do. Just in case, he didn't do anything !**

- I am here to see the healer indeed...

** He pushed himself a little bit to the left, making place in the bed, raising himself a little bit not to take much place.**

- You can rest here if you want to see her also.
Q
Demon

Postby Thalar on Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:37 am

"This place is getting crowded..!" *pushes Shiir and Oru out of the tent*

"And you are going nowhere!" Elif told the blacksmith in a voice that promised dire consequences were she to try.
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Nagimalice on Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:44 am

*still looking dazed Mari'ciel nods slightly*
I guess a nap might help.
*slowly she makes her way in to the space supplied by Quel*
Say you two wouldn't happen to be Quel? And is it twin day for some reason?
Nagimalice
Vel'akar

Postby Q on Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:47 am

- It is, Mari'ciel. Please rest... You have strained yourself too much, I shouldn't have asked you for this favor so soon, I am deeply sorry.
Q
Demon

Postby Nagimalice on Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:19 am

* eyes heavy with exaustion Mari had found that Quel's sholder was quite good as a pillow*
Don't worry, Ill finish them after I take a quick nap.
Nagimalice
Vel'akar

Postby Q on Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:03 am

*Quel didn't move. Obviously not knowing how to react, he looked around for help and seeing that no one would come, passe a clumsy hand around Mari'Ciel shoulders. He stayed alert, looking around him like a sentry. The warmth of the blacksmith was pleasant, but... he slightly shook his head. She wasn't well, he should look after her until Elif could take care of her.**
Q
Demon

Postby Hetros on Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:27 am

*sighs as the whole event takes place*
"Elif... take care of her..."
*turns to look at Quel with a wicked grin*
"and don't let Quel take advantage of my boss while she doesn't have her wits about her."
*walks out of tent chuckling*
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Q on Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:15 am

**Quel pointed his hand in Hetros' direction as he was leaving the tent, almost asking for help, but without success.

- But...

**He looked at the sleeping blacksmith, letting his eyes wander on her body.

Advantage, why would I take advantage of her ? She is obviously in need of assistance...

**He never took time to take a real look at her. Before the exodus, he saw her only the days he needed new weapons, or old weapons to be repaired. Rarely exchanging any words...**

- Sigh...

** Even after the exodus, he went to see her only to ask for weapons, this sudden closeness was deconcerting.... He passed a hand in her hair, resting his palm on her forehead ; trying to see if she had a fever or not.

Deconcerting... but not unpleasant...

*Shake head*

It is my duty to protect the members of this clan... I am stuck here for a while, at least I can useful even when inactive.
Q
Demon

Postby Nagimalice on Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:48 am

*It would be several hours of deep sleep before Mari would wake, her body aching from the exhaustion. The feeling was that she was the one who had been worked over on the forge. Slowly stirring, she felt the warm blanket wrapped around her. *

'Wasn't I working at the forge? so why am i in bed?'

A hazy memory of Hetros taking her somewhere came back, and slightly groaning she figured what had happened.

"I didn't pass out again? As if i wasn't behind already" she said, before trying to pull her blanket further over her, and how had the blanket gotten so unwieldy?
Nagimalice
Vel'akar

Postby Q on Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:59 am

**Quel was being pulled, like a blanquet !? For a second there, confusion went into his mind, but his instincts quickly took over. He gently grabbed Mari'ciel's wrist that was pulling on him.

- You were exhausted, you fell asleep...

**He observed the blacksmith.

She must have been really dizzy if she doesn't remember a thing...

**He spreaded his only eye in shock, realizing something.

Waitaminute? If she doesn't remember anything, that means she...
Q
Demon

Postby Nagimalice on Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:17 am

*Mari's eyes snapped open at Quel's words which seems awfully close. At the same time it seemed that her blanket had decide to bind up on her wrists?
Seeing only a drow's shoulder in her view, she quickly snapped her head up until she caught view of Quel*

"WHAT do you think your doing in my bed?! And why are you in my... tent?"

*While she had reared a leg back to rather brutally knee Quel she caught sight of the room, showing the fact that she was not in the Forge tent*

"Umm where are we?" came the somewhat calmer question.
Nagimalice
Vel'akar

Postby Q on Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:21 am

**Quel clenched his teeth and closed his eye, ready to take a knee where it hurts...But nothing came. He slowly opened his eye, to see if everything was allright, careful....

- Ah huh, here ? Hum, we are in the Healer's tent... Your assistant brought you here... You fell asleep in my bed.

That last part, really did sound better in my head than out of my mouth.

**Little did he realise than even if he didn't have a firm grip, he was still holding Mari'ciel's wrist.
Q
Demon

Postby Nagimalice on Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:46 am

*Mari's steel cold gaze locked on to Quel, Her grey eyes looking like she could slaughter a legion of troops herself. Although after a few seconds, Mari started to realize that she had most likely fell asleep on top of Quel. Her face softening back to a more puzzled state she began taking note of the room around her.
Finally looking down at her wrists she noticed Quel's hold on them*

"Um, do you mind letting go?" She asked rather quietly, after all he had made a rather good blanket.
Nagimalice
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre