The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Postby Hetros on Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:00 am

ah, but since slavers don't fit to well into the current setting you're changing it?
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Lady Tenkage on Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:10 am

Yep, pretty much. I've got a whole, overly-involved backstory for her, but that's in my original story, and has practically nothing in common with PTP of the Moonless Age.
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Hetros on Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:33 am

kewl... yeah, you just can't give up on a favorite character type. Example, This is about the third incarnation of Hetros. All of them are basically the same, at the level of their soul. Unwavering sense of justice, friendly, like to drink (which makes them almost unique as they are just about the only guys in the multiverse who have this trait ingrained on the soul-ular level)
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Lady Tenkage on Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:48 am

Heh, yep. Those kinds o' characters are the best, 'cuz they stick with you.

Well! Onto my comic note- I just had an idea for a funny little one-shot comic, involving the selling of Ys'sa's axe. It'll take me a while to get it done, as I've got a couple o' "requests", as well, but if it's okay, I'll put it up here, when it's done. It's just a gag strip, so it should only be a single page.

Question, though... How the heck do you guys manage to put those pictures up so they're visible on the forum?? *is totally anti-computer-savvy*
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Sirin'Vara on Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:56 am

There's two ways. One is that you simply click the Img button and insert the URL between the [ ] (here) [ ], or you can go into complicated HTML that I'm not sure works here. I believe this should work. ^^
Sirin'Vara
Summoner

Postby Craziemage on Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:03 am

Heh, seems like instead of redoing the sketch I just made a new drawing, obviously its pre-exodus, cause he sold everything for food and such.

The left arm Tattoo represents an archers focussing on his target, merging himself and his bow with his target.

The right arn Tattoo signifies the relationship between mind body and spirit, thus creating mana/magic, which is represented by the shaded areas.

Too bad I'm such a shitty artist, can't really do him justice, probably why I design buildings instead of draw people lol
Craziemage
Nether Spawn

Postby Hetros on Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:04 am

actually that's not half bad... you have a problem similar to what I was doing wrong for a while.
Extend the legs just a tad, and blow up the head a little and he'd look perfect.
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Craziemage on Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:11 am

lol whats really funny about that is the initial sketch I did this time is much better proportion wise than the final copy, but it seems that when I translated it over to a new piece of paper I got the proportions wrong, and I'm much to tired to go back and redo it
Craziemage
Nether Spawn

Postby Nerev on Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:22 am

Lady Tenkage wrote:Yep, pretty much. I've got a whole, overly-involved backstory for her, but that's in my original story, and has practically nothing in common with PTP of the Moonless Age.

Hetros wrote:kewl... yeah, you just can't give up on a favorite character type. Example, This is about the third incarnation of Hetros. All of them are basically the same, at the level of their soul. Unwavering sense of justice, friendly, like to drink (which makes them almost unique as they are just about the only guys in the multiverse who have this trait ingrained on the soul-ular level)

Nerev here started as my Dunmer Nerevarine character in TES3, if anyone cares \o/

Edit: I can't draw worth a shit, but I have a buddy who can. He's not bad with Drow, either. Not bad at all.
Last edited by Nerev on Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nerev
Summoner

Location: If only my gi was oranger I could grow a monkey tail.
Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Sirin'Vara on Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:24 am

Another Morrowind Lover!!!! ^^ You gained about ten levels in my eyes just now.
Sirin'Vara
Summoner

Postby Thorn on Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:31 am

Nerev wrote:
Lady Tenkage wrote:Yep, pretty much. I've got a whole, overly-involved backstory for her, but that's in my original story, and has practically nothing in common with PTP of the Moonless Age.

Hetros wrote:kewl... yeah, you just can't give up on a favorite character type. Example, This is about the third incarnation of Hetros. All of them are basically the same, at the level of their soul. Unwavering sense of justice, friendly, like to drink (which makes them almost unique as they are just about the only guys in the multiverse who have this trait ingrained on the soul-ular level)

Nerev here started as my Dunmer Nerevarine character in TES3, if anyone cares \o/

Edit: I can't draw worth a shit, but I have a buddy who can. He's not bad with Drow, either. Not bad at all.

Wow, get that buddy here! XD

Well I have two images, one of Ros'ij's face a friend did for me http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ ... u/drow.jpg

And uh...a body one I did >_>;

http://home.graffiti.net/thornelement12/Rosij.swf
Thorn
Demon

Postby Frost Indri on Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:59 pm

Well, I can't hog the computer any longer, my husband wants to work on his photo's. So here's what I got: A picture of Ka'hab at work in a market place, before the Exodus.

People like to buy things they watch being made, and people like to make custom orders.

And before anyone asks, Ka'hab could only afford the cheep sort of dye for her hair, so it's faded by now. And If a sword cuts your back open, I suppose it's also going to cut your hair, or at least force you to cut it. (That's my excuse for the shorter hair in the comic right now. ^_^ ... I still don't know what's up with the blond thing...)
Frost Indri
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Craziemage on Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:33 pm

Nice pic Ka'hab

alright, Here is take two on my drawing (I seem to suck at heads :( )

Craziemage
Nether Spawn

Postby Hetros on Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:42 pm

Head is alot better now, I think it fits.
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Meska369 on Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:05 am

AWWWWW

Ka'hab is SOOOO CUTE!
Meska369
Dragon of the Nether

Location: When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre