The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Path to Power: Character Image and Tattoo Thread

Postby Madea on Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:58 pm

This thread is for character images of assorted types. If you have a portrait, sketch, image or fanart of your character (or someone else's), feel free to post it here and show it off!

Additionally, since many characters in our group have tattoos, this is a good place to show off the designs you undoubtedly worked so hard on!

As a note, images should be kept to about a PG-13 rating to avoid offending anyone; this is a forum requirement because younger individuals might be able to see and its a legality issue for the site. While nudes are not bad, if you put anything of that nature up, you cannot use the IMG tag; you must insert a plaintext link so that people can click if they choose do, AND you must warn individuals of the subject matter.

Other than that, have fun!
Madea
Pineapple Warmaster

Location: In EVA above Green Ball, surrounded by Space Kitties!
Clan: Sharen

Postby Madea on Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:59 pm

Kite surprised me today with a chibi she threw together in a few minutes, and an MSN doodle. I thought I would share, because they *are* cute.

And my favorite.

Bahahah; YOU CAN'T HAVE MAH PANTS!!
Madea
Pineapple Warmaster

Postby Hetros on Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:01 pm

The artists knows how much I love this pic ^^ after all, I did keep it in favor of the comic picture for my Avi.
He/she can come forward if they like, but I don't know if they want it generally known they made this for me (subject of the PM that first sent it to me)
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Lady Tenkage on Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:15 pm

Question... If I wanted to put up a P2P fancomic, would I be able to post it here? Or should I start another thread? Oh, and I'll have Ys'sa's tat up, soon. ^__^
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Thalar on Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:16 pm

Of course, she doesn't always look so cheerful, but hey.. :)
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Thalar on Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:17 pm

Hmm.. A fancomic might be better off in its own thread if it's a long sequential, if it's just one page or they are standalone pages this thread will do fine :)
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby kirio on Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:33 am

This beautiful sketch was done by Lady Tenkage, joke by kirio. The finished color image will go up in Ves'xile's character description on the P2P page.
Thank you again Lady Tenkage!!!
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Hetros on Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:34 am

who's the kid?
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Madea on Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:45 am

Hetros wrote:The artists knows how much I love this pic ^^ after all, I did keep it in favor of the comic picture for my Avi.
He/she can come forward if they like, but I don't know if they want it generally known they made this for me (subject of the PM that first sent it to me)

Bless your heart, Hetros. It's okay. :D I should have been doing other things AT THE TIME. I'm good now. ;)

So, yes, I drew this one.

Also, I feel bad, because I had to come up with a really fast sketch for Ay'ame and I didn't have time to run it past her first.

;_;
Madea
Pineapple Warmaster

Postby kirio on Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:26 am

Hetros wrote:who's the kid?

He's a student from one of the classes she used to teach. She caught him sneaking in the hallways after lights out at the dormatory.
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Craziemage on Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:50 am

I think I might rework my sketch of Macrie'gaez, the one I have posted atm is kinda pathetic. :(
Craziemage
Nether Spawn

Postby Frost Indri on Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:09 am

I'm working on a picture of Ka'hab before the Exodus, back when her hair dye haddn't faded to an unplesant yellow. ... (I'm only going to say something to our artist if I get a ranking position. But BLOND? I'm a blond drow? What the hell? *cough* Sorry. Had to get that off my chest.)

Mostly I did it because I wanted to play around with tie dye, but now I feel compelled to do a good job with it. (Don't do anything half-assed if you can help it...)
Frost Indri
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Lady Tenkage on Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:42 am

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x122 ... 1188614330

Here's a shot of an armored Ys'sa, with the tattoo cleared up for a better view. (I did this picture waaaaay back, before P2P even began! I just colored it, after I joined.)

(Edited! Again!) Okay, background on the Bloody Lotus; Back in her earliest years of training, Ys'sa had a run-in with a ranked officer, named Rhiala'Nhis. They developed a pretty strong bond, A'Nhis becoming both mentor and lover to the fledgling Ys'sa. But thins were spiraling downhill. A'Nhis had a lot of enemies, and set her up to be killed, along with the entire unit of trainies she had with her. Ys'sa found out, came rushing to her side, and got caught in the trap as well. However, with her unusual strength, Ys'sa managed to survive through blinding hatred of those who killed her lover. This was the start of her berserker rampages. She designed the Bloody Lotus in A'Nhis' memory, for all she did for her. The "Bloody Lotus" represents how A'Nhis was "a flower blooming in the bloody sea of war." Or, some such nonsense... Yeah... Well, I'll be doing a fanfic about it, since it's been bugging me so much.
Last edited by Lady Tenkage on Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Hetros on Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:44 am

that or Ys'sa just bought it because it looked and sounded cool, and to hell with what ever it's meaning was.

Somehow that's my impression of what Ys'sa would do ^^
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Lady Tenkage on Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:47 am

Hetros wrote:that or Ys'sa just bought it because it looked and sounded cool, and to hell with what ever it's meaning was.

Somehow that's my impression of what Ys'sa would do ^^

*lol* Maybe... Originally, it wasn't supposed to be a tattoo, but a brand. I designed Ys'sa for an original story, years ago, and the brand was put on her by slavers.
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Next

Return to Community Centre