The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

SEMIFINALS: AY'AME vs. YS'SA

Postby Madea on Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:04 am

AY'AME (HARD)
vs.
YS'SA (HARD)

Roll 1
A - 4, 6 = 10
Y - 6, 1 = 7

Roll 2
A - 6, 2 = 8
Y - 6, 3 = 9

Roll 3
A - 3, 2 = 5, TBR = 3
Y - 4, 1 = 5, TBR = 5

YS'SA WINS
((Dude, this is nerve wracking for me to roll, lol.))
Madea
Pineapple Warmaster

Location: In EVA above Green Ball, surrounded by Space Kitties!
Clan: Sharen

Postby Sirin'Vara on Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:08 am

((Congrats yet again, Lady Tenkage! ^^ Sirin is off crying in a corner 'cause his martial skills have degenerated so much.))
Sirin'Vara
Summoner

Postby Lady Tenkage on Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:11 am

((This... is getting a little wierd. I'm happy, and having fun! Buuuuut.... I wasn't expecting Ys'sa to do this well.))
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Sirin'Vara on Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:23 am

(( I hope you win the finals! BTW, how did you get such good luck? O.o I even got myself good karma today by giving Hetros his favorite candy. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I took some . :3 ))
Sirin'Vara
Summoner

Postby Lady Tenkage on Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:33 am

(( I dunno! I don't know the first thing about the luck gods, or anything! Honest! I'm just a cosplayer!

Aya'me: If you wanna RP this, I'm more than happy to.))
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Hetros on Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:26 am

((NOOOOOO! Ys'sa! You said the "L" word before your final match T-T, it's not the L--- gods btw, it's Chance, The Lady (real name is the previously stated forbidden word) and the Dice Gods... trust me, tabletop gaming culture gave these guys there manifestations... hell we have rituals. Anyway, if you want to try and appease the lady for invoking her, take a hand full of d6's and toss them over your right shoulder using your dice throwing hand. If the majority are 4+'s she's forgiven you.))
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Lady Tenkage on Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:30 am

((In that case- I'm screwed! less than half were 4+s! Oooh, forgive me, forgive meeee!!!))
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Hetros on Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:36 am

((well... you could always turn traitor and kiss up to Fate... but you got to plan out your days to the letter and not deviate from them... having Fate as your patron is really really boring because there are never any surprises.))
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Lady Tenkage on Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:44 am

((In that case, I think I'll put up with the Lady's disfavor, until I've earned forgiveness.))
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Craziemage on Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:39 pm

((heh glad to see I'm not the only one with superstitions about dice, I actually roll all my dice before a game, and if they roll bad I switch them out until I find ones that want to roll good))
Craziemage
Nether Spawn

Postby Hetros on Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:10 pm

((nah, you find a set of dice that roll well for you, then you cherish them and love them... never let you down. Like my green d20 which got run over by my dad's SUV when it dropped out of my pocket T-T and now my replacement has been lost, and I was just getting a bond with it! So I've got to get YET another one, this one I'm having my aunt and uncle (the jewelers) make a special necklace for it so I can pop it in and out and keep it safe. My other dice got stolen by some bastard in Baton Rouge Gaming center when he saw how well I was rolling with them, yes it really happened, no joke... there are people who believe in dice luck that much...))
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Craziemage on Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:50 pm

((heh brings to mind one of my d20s that has been dubbed "jinx", it rolls really well if you don't own it, but if it stays in your dice bag for more than an hour it never rolls above a ten))
Craziemage
Nether Spawn

Postby Hetros on Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:44 pm

((except mine takes months to attune... and double time to discharge the previous owner we think... or atleast work through it's current charge and build up a new one... Oh, and it down right HATED anyone who was opposing who ever owned it long enough... or maybe green translucent dice just like me))
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Ayame on Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:29 pm

Much like before she had bowed to her opponent and take up her stance. She cleared her thoughts and watched Ys'sa. The gap in experience was plain when Ay'ame watched Ys'sa take her stance. Ys'sa had seen much more real combat than her. Ay'ame smiled to herself as this would be a good way to see just how far she had come in her training.

Ay'ame smiled at Ys'sa. "I hope I shall give you a worthy challenge."

((Again, I apologize. I would have posted sooner if I was able. Stupid IP :P))

((Eep! I am very sorry. I really didn't mean to step on your toes. I just assumed that since the outcome had already been determined it was fine. I am sorry!))
Last edited by Ayame on Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ayame
Tainted

Postby Lady Tenkage on Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:08 pm

((Umm, I know you didn't mean to hun, but you took control of Ys'sa, without asking. That's the whole point of RP-ing, after all. It's okay, though. I forgive you! *lol*))
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Next

Return to Community Centre