The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Postby Lady Tenkage on Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:25 pm

"Good idea..." Ys'sa muttered after Quel, still feeling the ache in her body from the fights. Her lip was starting to puff up, after that kick Sirin'vara had given her, earlier, and she still had a bit of a cut in mouth from it as well. Thinking she'd hit that baths after this, as well, she directed her attention at Ros'ij.

"If you and I are going to be working together, then we're going to start training together. You've got skill, but no experience. You said so, youself. So I want you up early tomorrow, before we have to leave." A confident smirk, with slight bit of her battle-hunger, made its way onto her face. "I plan on breaking you of those pre-fight-jitters, of yours."
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Thorn on Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:16 pm

Ros'ij nodded to Ys'sa.

"Alright, thank you, i owe you one....."

She smiled lightly to herself, as this was the chance she needed to prove herself once and for all.
Thorn
Demon

Postby Lady Tenkage on Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:53 pm

"Good. Then I'm also off to the baths." She sighed, rubbing her neck and popping out a few sore vertebrae. She bgean a slow walk in the direction of the baths, gesturing behind herself with a shaking finger.

"Remember! Early tomorrow! Meet me by the supply docks!"
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Previous

Return to Community Centre