I've been out of the job for like 3 months and I am open for commissions:
Examples of my art:My DA GalleryFinished Commissions
1. All arts will be digital- You will receive the full resolution files of your commission when I finish, and a small copy will be submitted to my DeviantArt account unless we agreed otherwise.
2. All prices are in USD$ (currency converter--> http://www.xe.com/ucc/
3. Payment must be made upfront, unless the total is over $20 wherein payment options are available.
4. Only PAYPAL is accepted.
5. Did you see that flying bananna?
6. I retain the right to refuse any commission if I don't like the subject.
I can also draw things that AREN'T related to the drowtales universe
Not too beefy men-Human and Elven.
Safe sex (no lady parts, fannies or dongs).
Cats and most big cats.
Dogs and all canids.
Horses (but not ponies or Zebras)
Dragons (four legs two wings),Wyvrens (two legs two wings), Serpent/water/oriental Dragon.
Other animals-send me a note and I'll tell you (and update this list)
and a few other things I cant think of right now.
Note on Guns-Bladed weapons-Armor-Jewelry and other Accessories: unless you have a specific reference I will use my imagination.
Mech and/or Automobiles and/or anything that has an engine.
and some other things I cant think of right nowContact information/Order form
To order a commission send me an email to email@example.com with this info:
- Code: Select all
Type of commission: (lineart or Colored (fullbody, bust, or headshot)
Number of characters: (1-3)
Character description and/or ref-sheet(if available)
Your Paypal/contact email address:
Once I accept you will be required to pay through paypalNote: if you do not already have a ref sheet, I will make one at no extra cost. however, the refsheet I make wont be supa awesome or detailed; this will also affect the time that it takes to make both pictures. This rule is subject to change.
Deliver time can be anywhere from 1 day-1 month depending on my RL circumstances, so if you need your pic on a specific date, tell me, I'll see what I can do.