The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Path to Power: Artist Request Thread

Postby Leonis on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Sinsystems wrote:Hey I'm looking for someone who can make an avatar pic (and any more if you'd like) of my Feral character Noh. He is 23 years old with Yellow eye's and grey hair. he wear's an eyepatch over his left eye (was playing with a sword and poked his eye out). He wears a red trench coat with a black undershirt and black short pants. Keeps a sword at his side at all times (strapped onto his back) and was a bottle of wine around his hip. Oh and he talks like a pirate.

PM if your interested and need any further details. Oh and thanks if you do help :)

Don't forget about his Green Beret, and Shiney Pin!
Leonis
Demon

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Sinsystems on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:35 am

Leonis wrote:
Sinsystems wrote:Hey I'm looking for someone who can make an avatar pic (and any more if you'd like) of my Feral character Noh. He is 23 years old with Yellow eye's and grey hair. he wear's an eyepatch over his left eye (was playing with a sword and poked his eye out). He wears a red trench coat with a black undershirt and black short pants. Keeps a sword at his side at all times (strapped onto his back) and was a bottle of wine around his hip. Oh and he talks like a pirate.

PM if your interested and need any further details. Oh and thanks if you do help :)

Don't forget about his Green Beret, and Shiney Pin!

That too
Me an me krew arr da strongest and da meanest dar is. So come and get us ya pansies
Sinsystems
Summoner

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby choby40k on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:43 pm

Hello,
i am looking for an artist to draw my idea for the TIR'AY MONTHLY -TEI'KALIATH SWIMSUITS EVENT.

my idea is thus, my character Powder in purple swim trunks. the interesting thing is he would look like cat that had been dunked in water. he would have messed up wet fur and look upset like he got tricked into the swimsuit contest. XD
choby40k
Summoner

Postby demonthault on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:40 am

Hello, I'm looking for a character pic for my feral Daven. He wears baggy green pants and brown wrist guards, fur bulges from all seams. A Shiney Winged Sword badge is attached to a brown sash tied around his waist. He has a wild head of fur that billows under a Green Beret in all directions. His looks are a direct inspiration from the awesome Colonel Meow. And I am willing to discuss compensation of course. ^_^
*starts Powerpoint presentation so Daven can convince Brook of the goodness o shinies*
-Mirrvyn
demonthault
Summoner

Previous

Return to Community Centre