The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Event A. : End of battle, Ther'avare

Postby Nasfors on Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:01 am

FSEffect wrote:Why does everyone want to hurt Kerr? ^^;

fixed.
Nasfors
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: LEADER A.: Minor Clan Status, Interesting Results

Postby kirio on Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:48 am

I'm too relieved that everyone has survived so far to be annoyed with Kir and Kerr.

I'm really happy to hear that we may soon have access to Orthobbae (as long as we don't shoot ourselves in the foot by turning our backs on the Svartelos). I expect that how that is going to be handled will be part of the game upgrade coming in April. I hope it means that the clan's mana users (right now all with Ar'lien) will have a chance to gain (improve) our mana skills.

We were in no way, shape, or form in Sarghress territory or even in an area dominated by Sarghress influence. Don't forget that out in the Chel cavern the Beldrobbaen lie between us and the Sarghress. She may have spotted our people by chance while on a look-see mission in this end of the cavern.

I also hope we get a chance to observe the questioning of the captives. Maybe Shiir could add that request to his action? We really need more information about what the hell is going on since we are going to maintain our current relationship with the Svarts for the time being.

I hope Kir'ima can find out about the clan of the sniper as well. As long as we remain associated with the Svarts there's a really good chance we'll be banging heads with them in the future. And, as many have said, they might be an alternative to the Svarts if things work out that way, although we can't be sure they are any better from our moral viewpoint than the Svarts. Chel is a much more brutal place than the old city was.
Mana allows us to feel our connection to the world through the elements. Become one with that which thou wouldst change and the magic becomes effortless.
Cloudless Mind
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Dice Warwick on Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:55 am

Orthobbae... hmmm, hay if we sent any girls there, whont they come back with red eyes?
Relic Hunter Dal'Len, Leader of the Squad Crossroads.
Dice Warwick
Morrock Oracle

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Hfar on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:51 am

Dice Warwick wrote:Orthobbae... hmmm, hay if we sent any girls there, whont they come back with red eyes?

Ugh! I hope that's not the case! Especially since it seem like everyone within the Tei'kaliath has been raised on horror stories about demons, they might not take a case of forced tainting that well. ^^;
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby weilong on Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:09 am

I suppose we can also go and see if some of our more scholarly characters can get training from some of the headmasters because one does not truly end ones education and they may be incline to accept one of our more younger members or "young adults"
Haichun of the Harvesters used to be a scholar but not much to read or teach atm so what can you do really? OOO THERE GOES A LIZARD!!!
weilong
Demon

Postby Ayame on Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:42 am

It would be incredibly interesting to see if we can gain access Orthobbae as the things we could learn would be invaluable to the clan. I, for one, would volunteer for the chance to go and study. We just have to play the game of politics and keep the Svarts happy with us until we can gain a bit more allies and infuence among the other clans.

Though perhaps I am getting ahead of myself.
Ayame
Tainted

Postby kirio on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:53 am

Hfar wrote:
Dice Warwick wrote:Orthobbae... hmmm, hay if we sent any girls there, whont they come back with red eyes?

Ugh! I hope that's not the case! Especially since it seem like everyone within the Tei'kaliath has been raised on horror stories about demons, they might not take a case of forced tainting that well. ^^;

Well, we don't know about that, yet. Anyway, tainting is only required for the study of summoning. We may eventually want someone to take that plunge, but that's a little far in the future to worry about at this point.

One big plus for any ambitious male students is that the Tai'kaliath have a much more positive view of males in positions of authority than any clan in Chel. The instructors in the legs and especially Kel'noz and Tralyn will be very interested in our clan's attitude toward sexual equality. ;)
Mana allows us to feel our connection to the world through the elements. Become one with that which thou wouldst change and the magic becomes effortless.
Cloudless Mind
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Pariel on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:24 am

kirio wrote:
Hfar wrote:

Well, we don't know about that, yet. Anyway, tainting is only required for the study of summoning. We may eventually want someone to take that plunge, but that's a little far in the future to worry about at this point.

One big plus for any ambitious male students is that the Tai'kaliath have a much more positive view of males in positions of authority than any clan in Chel. The instructors in the legs and especially Kel'noz and Tralyn will be very interested in our clan's attitude toward sexual equality. ;)

With that, we sway the population that fear the Jaal :U . Our views on male authority stem from the fact than in times of need, it matters little if you are boy or a girl as long as you lead well. (Our views incidentally, might get the Jaal whiny or directly laugh at us)
"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." - Marcus Aurelius.
Pariel
Sharen Errand Boy

Clan: Sharen

Postby Novusod on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:59 am

I think we are getting a little ahead of ourselves. We still don't know what will become of the scouts/warriors still in the field or the political repercussions of the battle. Even though we fought a large battle we are still unclear of who these enemies actually are. I think we have a right to know what we got ourselves into.
"A pessimists looks at the wind and complains. An optimist looks at the wind and believes the wind will change. A leader looks at the wind and trims the sails."
Novusod
Demon

Postby Catriana on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:46 am

What political reprocussions? We became a Minor clan and became allies of the Svartelos. That's what I see as the political result of that. We are now able to attend the Clan Gathering where we can learn even more, but I don't think our actions have impacted Chel's politics in any major way. We do have a right to know who those warriors were, and I trust in my ranked folks to acquire that information for us. Our battle weary members, however, deserve a break, even if we don't get our answers right away. All things in due time.
“The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend." -Henry David Thoreau
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Finish on Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:40 pm

Novusod wrote:I think we are getting a little ahead of ourselves. We still don't know what will become of the scouts/warriors still in the field or the political repercussions of the battle. Even though we fought a large battle we are still unclear of who these enemies actually are. I think we have a right to know what we got ourselves into.

I'm sure our scouts will find it out sooner or later. We already know there location, so it shouldn't be to hard to find out who they are. :)
Finish
Merc on vacation

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Hetros on Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Price was paid, looks like a major clan (wolfies) took an interest in this (hopefully NOT because they think we're muscling in on their business territory *eek*). And now we have access to the college! WOOOOOH! Which means magic users right? Or atleast more highly skilled people >_>
Last edited by Hetros on Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Selkie on Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:56 pm

kirio wrote:Well, we don't know about that, yet. Anyway, tainting is only required for the study of summoning. We may eventually want someone to take that plunge, but that's a little far in the future to worry about at this point.

Yummm...you said "Kel'noz". I totally volunteer Serielle to go on a field trip to Orth.
Selkie
Demon

Postby FSEffect on Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:56 pm

Nasfors wrote:

fixed.

You're not everyone Nas- also stop hitting on the Lady already XD
"People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people"

Clan's designated marksman
Kerr Nigit

Kerr's sister and relic hunter
Kay Nigit
FSEffect
Vel'akar

Postby Selkie on Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:01 pm

FSEffect wrote:
Nasfors wrote:

fixed.

You're not everyone Nas- also stop hitting on the Lady already XD

Don't worry, Kerr. I don't wanna hurt you.

Serielle is actually paying very close attention to some of these comments. *crying*
Selkie
Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre