The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Postby Frost Indri on Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:08 am

Is anyone else having trouble loading the map? I've already tried logging out and then logging back in...

I'll try again tomorrow, but if there's a secret trick that anyone's found, I'd love to know.

Oru', I don't suppose slippery make-up would have made a fight with Ka'hab a wee bit more difficult. ;) Otherwise, you can't really complain about having to fight with me. Interesting, wierd, and maybe a bit, ah, predictable, but not very hard. ;)

edit Opps, I got it to work. Just had to do openapple-r seven or so times. *shrugss*
Frost Indri
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Kail'odian on Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:25 am

I wasn't complainin'. Goddess no, you wre my easiest fight Ka'hab. :) Still, whether I lost the tourney or not, I still fought as many fighters as Ys'sa. I'm beat up. :3

Ys'sa wrote:So, are you saying Ys'sa's gonna have to lay off, for a bit? *lol*

Nah, your the exception. Come on, let's go find an empty tent. *grins* >:3
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby Lady Tenkage on Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:33 am

*slings Oru over her shoulder and marches off* Right!
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Frost Indri on Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:29 am

Well, then, now that you've gotten that taken care of... ;)

What are we going to tell our Illharress?

I want to say to make plans and prepare for taking the escaped slaves, but I have a feeling that is too non-specific.

What I would mean is that we should decide how many people are going, who, who to send, get them to do some training so that they learn to work together, and get our metal weaponry in their hands.

But that's just not going to fit in the suggestions box, now is it?
Frost Indri
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Lady Tenkage on Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:33 am

Hmm, maybe something like "Select a party for claiming the ruins." Or something.
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Craziemage on Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:33 am

I think that that action could actuallly be summed up by just saying that we begin training troops, which would mean war master, or whatever the rank that trains the troops is called, would become the newest rank. But thats only if the Il'haress oks it first, then next suggestion would be to do whatever it is we're going to do with the slaves.
Craziemage
Nether Spawn

Postby Q on Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:53 am

What I'd propose, healers, militia.

And hey, the scouting party, as soon as it is armed, could act as assassination party.
Q
Demon

Postby Meska369 on Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:53 am

training our forces is a good idea. I like it. Simple.
Meska369
Dragon of the Nether

Location: When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain

Postby Lady Tenkage on Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:58 am

So, the scouting party would be something like a "Pre-emptive Strike" unit?
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Q on Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 am

That's my view on it, we won't be able just to draw map all our lives. Scouts are supposed to be soldiers who have stealth and survival skills. So might as well use them.
I mean, I think we'd be more useful helping taking over the ruins than just taking a look at what is around. We could take a look up north, and come back to the ruins.
Q
Demon

Postby AuroraDragonKaya on Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:06 am

I doubt Kern would let you do that, Quel, after last time.... And I wouldn't want to lose you, or the others.

I STILL like the idea of training those who did well in the tournament for the job of talking to the slaves.

Anyway, should we try suggesting two things at once?
('Find healer, begin training militia' or something of the kind...)

Because a healer is also needed, ESPECIALLY before anyone goes out again.

Edit- posted before I actually checked the site itself. XD The option is already up! Hurray!
AuroraDragonKaya
Demon

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Craziemage on Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:27 am

heh Hopefully we can get this whole ruins thing settled by the end of this month, then the position I've been waiting to pop up might actually exist. I'm aiming for architect :)
Craziemage
Nether Spawn

Postby Meska369 on Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:39 am

that option is the best I think. Healer and training. The Ill'haress will descide when we need a warmaster/whatever.

Heh.
Meska369
Dragon of the Nether

Location: When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain

Postby Q on Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:23 am

I don't know ADK... that`s why this time Ill go with : we have weapons, we train, and then we are going to try to get them.
Last time we were nothing with nothing... so, we`ll see... Let me take care of my wounds first XD
Q
Demon

Postby kirio on Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:22 am

Kern hinted in the shout box that the healer rank is going to open up soon (Go Elif!!), but said nothing about other ranks. He also hinted that some of the things that have come up in the forums besides Tir'ay might make an appearience.

Setting up a military training schedual for all those with a military background (like a refresher) and accepting any non-military who want to join would help both Quel's scouts and give our future warmaster a head start in founding the clan's military. The training organizers don't necessarily have to be ranked members, but an official proclamation from the Il'haress would establish the existance of any training going on in the forums in the comic itself. :wink:
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre