The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: LA Updated: Warriors freed, peaceful resolution

Postby Lt Anders on Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:38 pm

Because we couldn’t wait for people action, this week will feature a special event.

The thing that's getting me is the "lost" week we are having. Is the LA and EA going through, or Just the EA(since it's a Tuesday/Friday thing). If neither go through, we'd need a double hiring next week to make up for it. That's the thing that's introuble...I've got a queue and some others have a queue, and to keep people waiting is not a smart move. I'll hold out that the EA's went through and the LA is special *crosses fingers*
Loyalty is not bought, but earned.-Me
Vae Victus-Woe to the vanquished.
Best. Song. Ever.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q267 ... s/Maiq.png
Tei'Kaliath: M'aiq(My-eek), Mine Manager
Lt Anders
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby thatguyvex on Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:56 pm

Hm, do we know if this schedule shift is going to be permanent or just until Reza has finished with this wedding thing?
There is a fine line between awesome and ridiculous. Badai uses that line to floss his teeth.

Kazdrin's Random Link: Bizzare. Amusing. Ruby Quest.
thatguyvex
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Meckruco on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:49 pm

its temp untill about the end of july. Reza is helping to plan a wedding for a friend or family member.
"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum" If you desire peace, prepare for war.
House the of Will of Fire
Fourth Tir'ay Champ is Meck the bear killer.
Meckruco
Vel'akar

Postby Frost Indri on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:30 pm

Lt Anders wrote:
Because we couldn’t wait for people action, this week will feature a special event.

The thing that's getting me is the "lost" week we are having. Is the LA and EA going through, or Just the EA(since it's a Tuesday/Friday thing). If neither go through, we'd need a double hiring next week to make up for it. That's the thing that's introuble...I've got a queue and some others have a queue, and to keep people waiting is not a smart move. I'll hold out that the EA's went through and the LA is special *crosses fingers*

Yeah, we can hope buuut... *sighs* The queue is likely pushed back another week.
Ka'hab, the potter.
Frost Indri
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Thaluka2 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:23 am

All ranked should petition for double hiring. Twist Kern's arm, or paw, whatever. It sucks because people in warriors and miners line are waiting about a month (longer for warriors).
Ziakas Tei'Kaliath - Scout of Ther'avere
Thaluka2
Vel'akar

Postby Katharos Ombre on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:37 am

With some luck, the Special Event will blow away the laid back advices we got from getting our people back. So the hiring will go on, but a party will take place like the last Celebration.
vagabondage... nothing interesting yet.

Ombr'eh Totolo Tei'kaliath on Path to Power 1-2-3
Katharos Ombre
Demon

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby kirio on Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:25 pm

Thaluka2 wrote:All ranked should petition for double hiring. Twist Kern's arm, or paw, whatever. It sucks because people in warriors and miners line are waiting about a month (longer for warriors).

Yeah, I was expecting something like this when we had the huge surge in membership from the site overhaul back around the beginning of May. I asked the monitors to check with Kern about a temporary lift on the hiring cap so people wouldn't end up waiting and got a very firm NO back. *tear*
Mana allows us to feel our connection to the world through the elements. Become one with that which thou wouldst change and the magic becomes effortless.
Cloudless Mind
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Re: Special EA, Day 55: Bel meets Saphala Vel'Sharen

Postby Aerisa on Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:20 pm

I GOT TO HUG SHIRR! WOOT! xD

...Fangirls, please don't kill me D=
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359

More to come! *cross fingers*
Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby AthenAltena on Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:24 pm

Well, now we know when the council will be, which knowing PTPs schedule means it'll be quite a while. It also means that any possible appearances by Mel won't be for a while.
AthenAltena
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Aerisa on Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:28 pm

AthenAltena wrote:Well, now we know when the council will be, which knowing PTPs schedule means it'll be quite a while.

Unless we make time pass faster, say one week real life equal 3 days or even one week of game day. I at least feel we'd be due for it, we're getting more and more events that require more or less long-term commitments.
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359

More to come! *cross fingers*
Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:37 pm

I wonder what a meeting between Zala'ess, diplomat of the Vel'Sharens, and Illhar An'jhali will be like?
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Hetros on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:06 pm

Hopefully uneventful. I PRAY uneventful.
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby minalia on Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Great... we get to see a dragon first hand and a invitation to the gathering from the sharens themselves..we have 20 days to build up and prepare for the war that will come after the Clan meeting. Guess we got a while to arm and prepare ourselves for a big conflict in a few months from now^.^
Still 3 weeks to build fortifications is more then enough time+ getting another 20 warriors as added protection will help.
A survivalist should not be a pessimist, he should always be positive, happy and enjoying life more than anyone else because he understands that each minute of peace we have is precious and unique, and he never takes it for granted.
minalia
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Thaluka2 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:08 am

That's quite far in the future, means we're way out of sync with the Moonless Age timeline. I don't think there's really any preparation that needs to be made, but An'jhali should go ahead and get the meeting with Zala out of the way. It would be ideal to wait until Bel gets back from Ortho so they can go together, so hopefully people can refrain from putting up the option today and wait until then.
Ziakas Tei'Kaliath - Scout of Ther'avere
Thaluka2
Vel'akar

Postby tanarill on Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:06 am

minalia wrote:we have 20 days to build up and prepare for the war that will come after the Clan meeting.

Oh good, someone else noticed. I agree that fortifying is a great idea. But also we need to get both the warriors and scouts completely kitted up, with a surplus if possible. We can't keep playing catch-up, and we will seriously need every last warrior we can have. We will also need to be prepared for a wave of people who want Tei'kaliath protection and decide how we should deal with them. Objections?

Also, given how obsessed the Sharen seem to be about this, I think we should send An'jhali, Bel, and an honor guard of seven. Thoughts?

And it is nice to see the Sharen being magnanimous to people lowlier that themselves, rather than stuck-up bitches :P Obviously, they reserve their hatred for the Sarghress and leave everybody else alone.
tanarill
Summoner

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre