Where the clan gathers to discuss the issues raised in the Leader and Event archives.
The Conference Room is for serious discussion only.
Everyone is encouraged to participate, but this forum has special rules! Make sure to read it before posting!

Community Information

Postby Thrair on Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:53 am

This is just a little post to consolidate a lot of community information that is otherwise spread around the forum and main site.

Kern routinely streams his artwork on two websites: Twitch and Picarto.

This is the Twitch channel Kern frequently uses during the week.
-These streams typically begin at around 3PM EST (8PM UTC) and generally last about two hours.
-Some days he streams games, most days he draws. Current pages, commissions, etc.

This is the Picarto channel in which Kern streams every Saturday.

-These streams begin at 2PM EST (7PM UTC), and typically last three to four hours.
-These streams also frequently host other artists who are either involved with the studio or are friends of Kern and Kite.
-There are often short art giveaways during these streams during which a few of those watching the stream are randomly selected to receive a single quick drawing of their choice from the artists.

I would also like to remind users new and old of the Drowtales Discord server, which can be found here.
-It is a lovely place to hang out and talk with fellow members of the community, including Kern and Kite themselves.

Additionally, there is an official Drowtales gaming Discord server here.
-This is where many of us meet up for a variety of games. Especially FF14 and Monster Hunter.
Thrair
Demon

Location: My Chair, Washington (Just south of My Computer, Washington)
Clan: Sharen

Return to Conference Hall