Where the clan gathers to discuss the issues raised in the Leader and Event archives.
The Conference Room is for serious discussion only.
Everyone is encouraged to participate, but this forum has special rules! Make sure to read it before posting!

The MAP thread for airship destination.

Postby minalia on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:35 am

This is not a well detailed map. It lacks exact coordinates and it will be revised once Reza draws the correct points.

I only posted this with what info we could get. since right now well..im not sure about the nal outpost location and i think i may have posted the noz land a bit to north west of its current location. ^^;
A survivalist should not be a pessimist, he should always be positive, happy and enjoying life more than anyone else because he understands that each minute of peace we have is precious and unique, and he never takes it for granted.
minalia
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: The MAP thread for airship destination.

Postby Dalvyserran on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:42 am

http://talentualembrace.deviantart.com/ ... -367818099
Edit: just because for some reason the full size doesn't load, I just made a portion for the rim: http://talentualembrace.deviantart.com/ ... -376272444

This map includes all known locations pulled together from various official maps in MA and Reza's PTP maps. White dots equal a city, town or civilization in the underworld.

as I'm always updating it, please click "download" to open the full 3000 x 2436 sized image if you want a closer view
Height Chart for various races
Cameo appearances catalog

Beldrobbaen San'dellora Dizen'ralith House
Kyorl'solenurn Shinhwa
Sullisin'rune Min'issya - Ash'mita
Sharen Daksha'yani - Chigusa
Illhar'dro Mersedeh - Sasarai
Sarghress Awdri
Nal'sarkoth Kane'ohe
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Beldrobbaen