Where the clan gathers to discuss the issues raised in the Leader and Event archives.
The Conference Room is for serious discussion only.
Everyone is encouraged to participate, but this forum has special rules! Make sure to read it before posting!

what should we name the ship

Poll ended at Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:20 am

Shifaye'sindil - Minalia
44%
Sojourner - Powder
31%
Steve - Tsabal
No votes
Cheese-Eater - admin
No votes
New Home - Mirtis
No votes
Skyship - Mirtis
No votes
Airship - admin
No votes
Moondart - Hetros
6%
The Feralnator - Kay'sae
No votes
Wayward Wanderer - Whizzard
No votes
Skyward Wanderer - Whizzard
No votes
Enterprise - hedrah
No votes
Pathfinder - Kay'sae
6%
Caimito - Kran
6%
The Goodship Day-Spa - Powder
6%

Total votes : 16

Re: The ship needs a name.

Postby goblin6 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Okay then, Sojourner it is. I'm posting this now.
PTP-Ze'carga D'rak & Van'deer
goblin6
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby James Rye on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:53 am

Why can´t you just put it in the community thread where all the rest goes? Would make it much easier. Plus i think there should be more than just one name to enter the ship naming. And just taking the next name which was second doesn´t seem right to me. Whatever if it gets enough votes then it got that name.

Though a more drow sounding name like Thel'voar or Voes'Cobar or Casmos Do'ador or something like that would sound cool too. Like the Thel or the Voes for short when speaking about the ship instead of ship.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby choby40k on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 am

James Rye wrote:Why can´t you just put it in the community thread where all the rest goes? Would make it much easier. Plus i think there should be more than just one name to enter the ship naming. And just taking the next name which was second doesn´t seem right to me. Whatever if it gets enough votes then it got that name.

Though a more drow sounding name like Thel'voar or Voes'Cobar or Casmos Do'ador or something like that would sound cool too. Like the Thel or the Voes for short when speaking about the ship instead of ship.

some newb thought Conference Hall and Community Center we separate with good cause.

your logic suggest that the Conference Hall need not exist
choby40k
Summoner

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby James Rye on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:06 am

choby40k wrote:
James Rye wrote:Why can´t you just put it in the community thread where all the rest goes? Would make it much easier. Plus i think there should be more than just one name to enter the ship naming. And just taking the next name which was second doesn´t seem right to me. Whatever if it gets enough votes then it got that name.

some newb thought Conference Hall and Community Center we separate with good cause.

your logic suggest that the Conference Hall need not exist

The conference hall got hardly used in the past and it gets hardly used now. That and it gets hardly viewed compared to the community center. We had polls in the community center too and they got lots of votes/attention too if not more. More views - higher proability of more voters. ^g^
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Leonis on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:25 am

Why should one use a Drow name for a Nick name. Which is what Anji asked for.
Leonis
Demon

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby James Rye on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:55 am

Didn´t she asked for a "name" instead of a "nick name"?
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Previous

Return to Conference Hall