Where the clan gathers to discuss the issues raised in the Leader and Event archives.
The Conference Room is for serious discussion only.
Everyone is encouraged to participate, but this forum has special rules! Make sure to read it before posting!

Working hard, or hardly working? {The Moat}

Postby Maria on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:09 pm

6 MORE TURNS

Well, my hardworking Tei’kaliaths, we’ve got ourselves a moat to finish. This is huge task, but once all is said and done, I think we deserve to throw a grand party to celebrate~ ;D

There isn’t much to say, it’s all pretty straightforward, but I’m putting this up here on the forum to remind you all to VOTE! The more people we have helping out, the faster the work will get done, and maybe we’ll be allowed to shave down on our time and complete it in less then 11 long turns.

A huge thanks to all who’ve supported this venture so far, and, everyone, keep up the good work! *smallsmile*

Once it's finished, then we can do this :V ;
Last edited by Maria on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
// Hindr'vitni Dutan'vir // [PROFILE]
// Sker’ungr Dusk // [PROFILE]
Maria
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Re: Working hard, or hardly working? {The Moat}

Postby James Rye on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:07 pm

We could after the 11 turns spend another one or two to put in fire harden wooden stacks as extra defense against intruders. And afterwards we could still fill connect it to the river and fill it with water to hide the stacks.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Tibanna Vilrath on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:14 pm

hopefully we get more voters after the archiv and the wall are finished. honestly i dont want to vote 11 weeks the same thing but i will if i must ;(. but i have an tradepost to finish ^^
Aleria Vilrath - PTP
Tibanna Vilrath - RH C2
Tibanna Vilrath
Summoner

Postby James Rye on Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:00 pm

Had put up the wood stakes, i hope that doesn´t take too long/too much lumber to fill the moat with extra-spikey stakes before we let the water in.^^
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Maria on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:18 pm

6 more turns to go. And for the love of Christ, nobody put up an action for this. I started the moat, wait for me to do it, please (which, granted, will take a bit as a I figure out just why PtP won't work with internet ecplorer today).
// Hindr'vitni Dutan'vir // [PROFILE]
// Sker’ungr Dusk // [PROFILE]
Maria
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby Tibanna Vilrath on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:47 am

Well too late someone already did. But like you said its 5 more turns to get featured (and thats truely the only reason i can come to think of for making the advice) while i think you have something to say in that matter since its your project. i think shouting wait its my project let me doing it is kind of selfish. In my opinion if a project takes more than two turns the first and last should go to the one who had the idea (since the they will be special somehow) but all advices between them should be shared with your coworkers.

on the other hand just continueing without asking is selfish too.
Aleria Vilrath - PTP
Tibanna Vilrath - RH C2
Tibanna Vilrath
Summoner

Return to Conference Hall