Where the clan gathers to discuss the issues raised in the Leader and Event archives.
The Conference Room is for serious discussion only.
Everyone is encouraged to participate, but this forum has special rules! Make sure to read it before posting!

Anjhali's love life & family future

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress on Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:01 am

I've been wondering lately if we should put in an advise for Anjhali telling her to court/date/mate other males during the timeskip in the hopes that she'll have a baby or two before PTP2 begins...Badai is as dense as a rock and has crushed our hopes for a happy romantic reunion I'd say, if we let her pine for him until next they meet she may never have a child and her bloodline as our only Val will be in jeopardy

So what do you guys say? Do you object to or support the idea of an option where we advise Anjhali to go see other males, find a mate, and start a family so we'll have the beginnings of a stable Val bloodline when she returns to us? I was thinking of adding such an option this week but wanted to hear your thoughts on the matter first
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Re: Anjhali's love life & family future

Postby Gojinki on Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:09 am

I am not sure it matters here nor there ^^;

telling her to do something so often seen as a joke or a way to induce 'foot to posterior syndrome' seems kinda silly now.

prolly best to just let it be and see what she comes up with on her own ^^;
Gojinki
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Jonarus_Drakus on Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:15 am

Agreed, we have told her to relax (up to a point anyway :P) and enjoy her time at Ortho. I see no real need to be more specific than that...

Now, I agree that some line of succession NEEDS to be determined, Only An'Jhali can be the one to determine that... We are all aware of what happens when we try to 'force' the matter... >*facepalms* at the memories< So I again, we tell her to relax and enjoy her time at Ortho, If 'something' come of that, then it does, if it doesn't, it doesn't... *shrugs* either way its pretty well out of our hands.

JD
> J'hon D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Patriarch, KIA on the 12th day of the 3rd Moon
> Eh'rin D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Dev'ess: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=14467&p=765500#p758482
http://jonarus-drakus.deviantart.com/
Jonarus_Drakus
Vel'akar

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Catriana on Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:15 am

I object. She needs to learn, not get knocked up. Having a baby does not help going to school, ask any female who's tried being pregnant while going to school. I get that it's 15 years, but I'd rather her spend it learning to be a stronger leader.
“The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend." -Henry David Thoreau
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby James Rye on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:08 am

Well, either we gonna wait till PtP 2.0 starts to get her in a romance relationship with Badai or we try to send Badai with some dudes back to let them have a romantic week-end. Problem is i have the feeling that the latter will not result into babymaking just like last time. <.<;
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Finish on Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:49 pm

*sigh* Some matters never get old. ^^; I'm pretty sure the Illhar is able not to die within the next few in-game years, so there's no need for an heir. People also see it as an extra live and focus to much on this.
It happens when it happens
Finish
Merc on vacation

Postby Thalar on Mon May 02, 2011 2:02 pm

Consider this: Which would you rather have as An'jhali's heir? A drowolath or a dokkalfar? :D
That is not dead which may eternal lie, and with aeons even death may die.

Tar'shay Nimaraidh Tei'kaliath, on a boat, throwing things on the ground
Elif Nimaraidh Tei'kaliath, Colony Administrator, Tei'kaliath Prime Healer and Phantom Summoner
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby minalia on Mon May 02, 2011 4:12 pm

I say she can have both, the first heir will be drowolath and every other kids will have dark elves features.

First chance we get at sending a messenger, I say we send Badai with a letter he must not open. so when Anjhali will read the letter she will most likely laugh a bit and drag badai in her bed. XD
A survivalist should not be a pessimist, he should always be positive, happy and enjoying life more than anyone else because he understands that each minute of peace we have is precious and unique, and he never takes it for granted.
minalia
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Finish on Mon May 02, 2011 6:50 pm

Thalar wrote:Consider this: Which would you rather have as An'jhali's heir? A drowolath or a dokkalfar? :D

Drowolath, only Drowolaths or Drowolath/X halfbreeds. Because that means the TK are staying in Chel and not moving to the surface. :D

minalia wrote:I say she can have both, the first heir will be drowolath and every other kids will have dark elves features.

First chance we get at sending a messenger, I say we send Badai with a letter he must not open. so when Anjhali will read the letter she will most likely laugh a bit and drag badai in her bed. XD

Seriously, stop making such a scene about a heir. *upset* It's not sure if it will be a female. It will not happen overnight. It's not an instant extra live.
Finish
Merc on vacation

Postby Winterwolf88 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:57 am

*hands Durlyn some padding and a face mask* *ooo*

The last time this got brought up, people got kicked. And just think! She now has a dragon summon at her command.... ^^; Tread carefully on subjects of love and family with our dear leader! ((although heirs would be nice! *wee* ))
Smile! It makes people wonder what you're up too!
Winterwolf88
Tainted

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:47 pm

Winterwolf88 wrote:*hands Durlyn some padding and a face mask* *ooo*

The last time this got brought up, people got kicked. And just think! She now has a dragon summon at her command.... ^^; Tread carefully on subjects of love and family with our dear leader! ((although heirs would be nice! *wee* ))

Yeah, this topic was more or less settled months ago XD

However, I do still think we need to actually encourage Anjhali to produce heirs for our clan's royal family, I dunno if the game master will make it happen for us given how Badai has shown little romantic interest in poor Anjhali after all this time :L
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Aurawyn on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:22 pm

Durlyn Val'Sarghress wrote:However, I do still think we need to actually encourage Anjhali to produce heirs for our clan's royal family, I dunno if the game master will make it happen for us given how Badai has shown little romantic interest in poor Anjhali after all this time :L

Well, Isn't Badai still having memory problems?

Honestly, I think the best thing for Badai is to send him BACK to Anji, so that perhaps she can help him regain his memory (If it is possible)
-Rizalee Sel'kestal
Tir'ay Performer
Survivor of the Fall of Shifaye'sindil
Injured during the Fall of Ther'avare
Hopeful for the Future of the Tei'Kaliath

Wanna try out the MMO RIFT?
Aurawyn
Demon

Postby Aurawyn on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:22 pm

Durlyn Val'Sarghress wrote:However, I do still think we need to actually encourage Anjhali to produce heirs for our clan's royal family, I dunno if the game master will make it happen for us given how Badai has shown little romantic interest in poor Anjhali after all this time :L

Honestly, I think the best thing for Badai is to send him BACK to Anji, so that perhaps she can help him regain his memory (If it is possible)
-Rizalee Sel'kestal
Tir'ay Performer
Survivor of the Fall of Shifaye'sindil
Injured during the Fall of Ther'avare
Hopeful for the Future of the Tei'Kaliath

Wanna try out the MMO RIFT?
Aurawyn
Demon

Postby James Rye on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:55 am

Aurawyn wrote:

We won´t do that and he won´t follow that action anyway. After all Anji herself told/ordered him to stay with us cause we will/might need his help.

Who knows? Maybe he´s the point/trump card against that griffin monster? You know cause unlike us average Tei'Kaliaths, he´s pretty mucha Tei'Kaliath hero unit. XD
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Return to Conference Hall