Where the clan gathers to discuss the issues raised in the Leader and Event archives.
The Conference Room is for serious discussion only.
Everyone is encouraged to participate, but this forum has special rules! Make sure to read it before posting!

Re: Last minute preparations before we leave to the surface.

Postby Jonarus_Drakus on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:46 am

Maybe the Nals will accept a straight swap... the two lizards for two Halderi... ... What? I can hope!

JD
> J'hon D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Patriarch, KIA on the 12th day of the 3rd Moon
> Eh'rin D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Dev'ess: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=14467&p=765500#p758482
http://jonarus-drakus.deviantart.com/
Jonarus_Drakus
Vel'akar

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby James Rye on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:55 am

Jonarus_Drakus wrote:Maybe the Nals will accept a straight swap... the two lizards for two Halderi... ... What? I can hope!

JD

We could try that once the breeding inquire is positive for surface use. But i´m optimistic about it otherwise the traders wouldn´t use those animals from above. ;)

And we could try that two liazrds for two Haledris next week, then we would have 4 in total, a good start for our next transport animal generation, right? :D
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Jonarus_Drakus on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Sounds good to me Sen... I may even be available to vote for it (as it looks like my Keep design will go through at this point).

JD
> J'hon D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Patriarch, KIA on the 12th day of the 3rd Moon
> Eh'rin D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Dev'ess: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=14467&p=765500#p758482
http://jonarus-drakus.deviantart.com/
Jonarus_Drakus
Vel'akar

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby ThatOldSaint on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:35 am

Whatever we decide, lets make good use of the ada we have. I do not believe we will have much use for it on the surface.
ThatOldSaint
Nether Spawn

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby chanel_lang on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:47 am

Well we will have to do something with the pack lizards I like that idea. Um the mine will be of no use to us to if someone doesn't carry it with us lol we should sell it or trade it. I think it'd funny that we ask for everyone to get some more mana training and it gets seen as what training should we have An'jhali do before we go. So i have put up that we should all learn some fire and water. For fire it may be used as a weapon for or against us. how nice would it be if someone trys to burn us down and we can will it out right away. As for water we can use it to help everything we grow, put out fires as well and floods and rain need be.
"Dark Times Lie Ahead Of Us And There Will Be A Time When We Must Choose What Is Easy And What Is Right."
chanel_lang
Tainted

Postby thealbinobutterfly on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:43 am

skimemd through most of the replies, but i had an idea about us just purchasing simple tools for now: fishing line, fish netting, water-proof cloth or water-proofing mats, rope, etc- things we will need for day to day life on a surface environment. things like boats and tents won't really be needed since we're going to a warm-looking environment, to which we can easily make boats and lean-to's until we're fully prepared to build. Though, on that note, it looks like the nals are helping us so that issue won't be a long one i'm guessing.

as for mounts, or buying gems, that seems almost wasteful. Training is handy yes, but given we're a large group of people it also seems wasteful of our hard-earned money. We can always get training at a later date once we're settled, as we can gems and mounts. Tools to get started are something that would take up a lot of time to make from scratch, you know? :w
thealbinobutterfly
Vel'akar

Previous

Return to Conference Hall