Where the clan gathers to discuss the issues raised in the Leader and Event archives.
The Conference Room is for serious discussion only.
Everyone is encouraged to participate, but this forum has special rules! Make sure to read it before posting!

Re: Selling our mine.

Postby Jonarus_Drakus on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:21 am

Merlune wrote: ...or set up the bases for our own art...

As a variation on this (kinda), I think we may be able to exploit this as a way to make a name for ourselves as a clan by reviving the (most) 'lost' art of 'traditional' summoning... Once we get to the new colony, its not like were going to be at a loss for wildlife to 'practice' on...

The more i think about it the more i want it... Both for the clan and for my character specifically!

As for how to word the advice... "Ask Nals: Is there are any who can train An'Jhali to use the summon amulet" (75 including spaces/punctuation - not quotation marks though)... Best save that advice to a slightly later stage though... More important matters are before us right now...

JD
> J'hon D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Patriarch, KIA on the 12th day of the 3rd Moon
> Eh'rin D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Dev'ess: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=14467&p=765500#p758482
http://jonarus-drakus.deviantart.com/
Jonarus_Drakus
Vel'akar

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Lyrthis on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:40 pm

If(BIG IF btw) we still own the mine, selling it could be a good idea, but not for Ada, but for mounts, golems, training and resources if possible.

That way we can start with a bit more(specialy if we buy mounts/golems/training) where ever we settle in the end.
Lyrthis D'rak Tei'Kaliath.
D'rak Family Thread

PS:if i'm using the wrong words, please tell me, my native tongue is german, but i'm willing to learn :)
Lyrthis
Tainted

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby chanel_lang on Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:02 am

Can some one pls put something up. cuz we will be gone before we can do anything with it and we can just take it with us lol. Well if someone wants to carry it then ok. I think we should sell it if we can if not then just give it to the Val Nel. It well make use look better and it go's to there back door so they may like to have it to cover there butts. If no one will do so then I will put it up. So we should think of what would be best for us.
"Dark Times Lie Ahead Of Us And There Will Be A Time When We Must Choose What Is Easy And What Is Right."
chanel_lang
Tainted

Postby blackjack217 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:17 am

chanel_lang wrote:Can some one pls put something up. cuz we will be gone before we can do anything with it and we can just take it with us lol. Well if someone wants to carry it then ok. I think we should sell it if we can if not then just give it to the Val Nel. It well make use look better and it go's to there back door so they may like to have it to cover there butts. If no one will do so then I will put it up. So we should think of what would be best for us.

Yes we will be gone for good. So why pay us?
Anareth Nimaraidh
Ceterum autem censeo, Siyah-khorshed esse delendam!
blackjack217
Demon

Postby chanel_lang on Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:48 pm

blackjack217 wrote:
chanel_lang wrote:Can some one pls put something up. cuz we will be gone before we can do anything with it and we can just take it with us lol. Well if someone wants to carry it then ok. I think we should sell it if we can if not then just give it to the Val Nel. It well make use look better and it go's to there back door so they may like to have it to cover there butts. If no one will do so then I will put it up. So we should think of what would be best for us.

Yes we will be gone for good. So why pay us?

well we should ask the val nel if they wait it and if they don't then ask them how would.
"Dark Times Lie Ahead Of Us And There Will Be A Time When We Must Choose What Is Easy And What Is Right."
chanel_lang
Tainted

Postby ipyramid on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:48 am

We need to act fast then. I will put the advice up Friday night. Last chance to do something with it.
09:44 Laerei: You know, we should put Snake's way of life in Metal Gear Solid 3 into use. Met a strange animal? The question isn't "What it is?" nor "Is it dangerous?". The real question is "How does it TASTE?"
ipyramid
Tainted

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby chanel_lang on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:29 pm

well you will have my vote *wee*
chanel_lang
Tainted

Previous

Return to Conference Hall