Where the clan gathers to discuss the issues raised in the Leader and Event archives.
The Conference Room is for serious discussion only.
Everyone is encouraged to participate, but this forum has special rules! Make sure to read it before posting!

INTRUDERS!!

Postby Hellsion on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:55 pm

PLANS PEOPLE!!

For us non warriors/scouts.

we are separated by groups determine which group your in and plan accordingly.

Those who want to fight may as well tell their respective Ranked about their desire so they can plan them into their actions (Which will be according to the ranked, of course)
Last edited by Hellsion on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Hellsion
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1553
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:38 am
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Clan: Valley'gurl

Re: INTRUDERS!!

Postby Katharos Ombre on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:00 pm

If I'm still conscious, I want to stand by Nova to carry her to safety in the event that she loses.

Volunteer Work: "Stand by Nova to carry her to safety if she loses against the big guy."

Do i have permission?
vagabondage... nothing interesting yet.

Ombr'eh Totolo Tei'kaliath on Path to Power 1-2-3
User avatar
Katharos Ombre
Demon
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:23 am
Location: Look down.
Clan: Vloz'ress

Re: INTRUDERS!!

Postby Hellsion on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:01 pm

I think the people participation in the tourney count as a group of people that can kick ass.

So I say we make a volunteer action to do so.

well?
User avatar
Hellsion
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1553
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:38 am
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Clan: Valley'gurl

Re: INTRUDERS!!

Postby AthenAltena on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:06 pm

Taruna has suggested in her thread that someone make a volunteer action for those who do not wish to fight, and possibly retreat to the Conference Hall/War Room for the time being. I may put that one up if enough people are for it.
User avatar
AthenAltena
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 3394
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:58 pm
Location: New England
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: INTRUDERS!!

Postby Taruna on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Those who want to fight may as well tell their respective Ranked about their desire so they can plan them into their actions (Which will be according to the ranked, of course)
Taruna Tei'kaliath - Former Warmaster - 2nd Tir'ay Champ (Warr.)
Family
Nimaraidh
Because inside of everyone of us is a warrior
Whose courage is like a sword
But the biggest weapon is his heart
(Silbermond - Krieger des Lichts)
User avatar
Taruna
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1975
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 2:42 am
Location: Goth Corner (Germany)
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: INTRUDERS!!

Postby Aerisa on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Though the tournament is a friendly event, those who fight in it generally gives their all. I doubt tghe various people included would be strong enough to fight anymore, especially not armed opponents. Fleeing would probably be the best solution, but the question is, where to?
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359

More to come! *cross fingers*
User avatar
Aerisa
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1164
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:53 pm
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: INTRUDERS!!

Postby AthenAltena on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Would something to the effect of "Non-combatants, follow me to the Conference Hall and safety!" as a volunteer advice be sufficient and work with your plan, Taruna?
User avatar
AthenAltena
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 3394
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:58 pm
Location: New England
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: INTRUDERS!!

Postby Katharos Ombre on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:22 pm

The tiray tournament is out of the ranked power though, so how about the participants gather to fight back anyone in the Tiray area?

If anyone knows where the Tiray Tournament occured, it would be fun to know so that we can concentrate on one of the 7 squads instead of letting chance deal with it.

*edit* but then Aerisa is right... but I don't want to leave Nova behind...
vagabondage... nothing interesting yet.

Ombr'eh Totolo Tei'kaliath on Path to Power 1-2-3
User avatar
Katharos Ombre
Demon
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:23 am
Location: Look down.
Clan: Vloz'ress

Re: INTRUDERS!!

Postby Aerisa on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Katharos Ombre wrote:The tiray tournament is out of the ranked power though, so how about the participants gather to fight back anyone in the Tiray area?

If anyone knows where the Tiray Tournament occured, it would be fun to know so that we can concentrate on one of the 7 squads instead of letting chance deal with it.

*edit* but then Aerisa is right... but I don't want to leave Nova behind...


I don't think anyone does. Maybe a few could gather around Nova to protect her and try to talk to the guy about a bigger challenge awaiting him in Chel proper, while the rest escape? Those who do would have high risk of death, but at least it would be entirely voluntary.
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359

More to come! *cross fingers*
User avatar
Aerisa
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1164
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:53 pm
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: INTRUDERS!!

Postby Talancir on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:40 pm

The Builders are in Sasunra. Presumably where the Tir'ay tourney is as well, from the sound of things.

I believe we have a few options (possible LA) available to us:

*help/assist/evacuate the Sasunra civilians to more defensible positions (Ther'avare is an option)

* Rally to the Tir'ay tourney and combine the 'fronts' in order to augment our defensive capability

If there's anything else I haven't thought of, please help me out with the brainstorm.
PTP / RH - Eldri'caldeyi - former burgoisie (Press my shirt, lowly prole!), Architect of Ama'varde, Relic Hunter of Sohei Thunder.

Main Archive: Lysire'indris Beli'cadrin - Warden of the Twin Eyes "and Belph'aegor is a hottie!"
User avatar
Talancir
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1147
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:49 pm
Location: wherever I am, dressed in fancy period clothing.
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: INTRUDERS!!

Postby Katharos Ombre on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Okay, I have three Voluntary Work for Tiray Tourney:

"Stay by Nova to fight along her"

"Stay by Nova to bring her to safety upon losing"

"Evacuate the tired Tiray participants to a safe place"

you guys can post these or a variation, it should makes things easier.

Any ranked-related militia should be added in the Ranked Action in my opinion.
vagabondage... nothing interesting yet.

Ombr'eh Totolo Tei'kaliath on Path to Power 1-2-3
User avatar
Katharos Ombre
Demon
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:23 am
Location: Look down.
Clan: Vloz'ress

Re: INTRUDERS!!

Postby Aerisa on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Talancir wrote:The Builders are in Sasunra. Presumably where the Tir'ay tourney is as well, from the sound of things.

I believe we have a few options (possible LA) available to us:

*help/assist/evacuate the Sasunra civilians to more defensible positions (Ther'avare is an option)

* Rally to the Tir'ay tourney and combine the 'fronts' in order to augment our defensive capability

If there's anything else I haven't thought of, please help me out with the brainstorm.



Ther is surrounded, so I doubt it's an option. Also, the fact that all civilians were in their homes(or so the builder action's says) lead me to believe they might have been in to the attack. Best thing to do would be to leave them here and save our skin.

If possible I think we should avoid fighting, Omb'reh. We should make it about us fighting ONLY if we need to defend ourselves.
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359

More to come! *cross fingers*
User avatar
Aerisa
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1164
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:53 pm
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: INTRUDERS!!

Postby Talancir on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Aerisa wrote:Ther is surrounded, so I doubt it's an option. Also, the fact that all civilians were in their homes(or so the builder action's says) lead me to believe they might have been in to the attack. Best thing to do would be to leave them here and save our skin.

If possible I think we should avoid fighting, Omb'reh. We should make it about us fighting ONLY if we need to defend ourselves.


there's such a thing as a fighting withdrawal, as well..

and regardless of whether or not the civvies knew about this attack (which is speculation until we have solid proof), Sasunra is still our responsibility to protect. whether or not the Builders can do something about it is another thing altogether.
PTP / RH - Eldri'caldeyi - former burgoisie (Press my shirt, lowly prole!), Architect of Ama'varde, Relic Hunter of Sohei Thunder.

Main Archive: Lysire'indris Beli'cadrin - Warden of the Twin Eyes "and Belph'aegor is a hottie!"
User avatar
Talancir
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1147
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:49 pm
Location: wherever I am, dressed in fancy period clothing.
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: INTRUDERS!!

Postby Taruna on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:49 pm

AthenAltena wrote:Would something to the effect of "Non-combatants, follow me to the Conference Hall and safety!" as a volunteer advice be sufficient and work with your plan, Taruna?


Looks good so far. But please hold on with it until tomorrow to let some thoughts be done for it. Hasty advises and volunteer action could actually be very dangerous.
Taruna Tei'kaliath - Former Warmaster - 2nd Tir'ay Champ (Warr.)
Family
Nimaraidh
Because inside of everyone of us is a warrior
Whose courage is like a sword
But the biggest weapon is his heart
(Silbermond - Krieger des Lichts)
User avatar
Taruna
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1975
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 2:42 am
Location: Goth Corner (Germany)
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: INTRUDERS!!

Postby AthenAltena on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Taruna wrote:
AthenAltena wrote:Would something to the effect of "Non-combatants, follow me to the Conference Hall and safety!" as a volunteer advice be sufficient and work with your plan, Taruna?


Looks good so far. But please hold on with it until tomorrow to let some thoughts be done for it. Hasty advises and volunteer action could actually be very dangerous.


Right, I was gonna wait until at least Saturday to put something up.

So sounds like the Conference Hall is the defacto base of operations at the moment. Do you think we have enough to try something like divert crossbows to there so we can fire down or just leave it at that? It occurred to me that since it's on higher ground it could be adventageous, but at the same time I don't want to risk hitting our people. Just a thought.
User avatar
AthenAltena
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 3394
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:58 pm
Location: New England
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Next

Return to Conference Hall

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest