Where the clan gathers to discuss the issues raised in the Leader and Event archives.
The Conference Room is for serious discussion only.
Everyone is encouraged to participate, but this forum has special rules! Make sure to read it before posting!

Re: Choose a new architect!

Postby 3Power on Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:59 pm

Well last time it didn`t work because the enemy attackes us from the wrong side. So it works only if the enemy attack from Chel.

Indeed, there was also talk of a toll booth at the other entrance, unfortunately it quickly becomes confusing as to why blocking one end of the cavern is fine while blocking the other end is not^^ I guess if we don't fortify it too much it should be fine.
Trey'la in Path to Power.
We gotta go, We've got nothing to lose, now time has come for us to get out.
We gotta go, If we're going down, well let's go down in flames!
3Power
Summoner

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Finish on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:11 pm

3Power wrote:
Well last time it didn`t work because the enemy attackes us from the wrong side. So it works only if the enemy attack from Chel.

Indeed, there was also talk of a toll booth at the other entrance, unfortunately it quickly becomes confusing as to why blocking one end of the cavern is fine while blocking the other end is not^^ I guess if we don't fortify it too much it should be fine.

Perhaps because the area behind the toll both isn`t part of Chel and we are part of it. So the tower could be seen as another attempt from our side to claim that this cavern isn`t part of Chel. But that`s just my guess.
Finish
Merc on vacation

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Talancir on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:24 pm

Finish wrote:
3Power wrote:

Perhaps because the area behind the toll both isn`t part of Chel and we are part of it. So the tower could be seen as another attempt from our side to claim that this cavern isn`t part of Chel. But that`s just my guess.

It's a good guess, but silly thinking on the part of chel. If something is worth living in, then it's worth defending. They could be suggesting that we integrate with chel, but we are foreigners, and long lived folk are less likely to change appearances just on someone's say-so. We must have control of our terrain if we want to confront our opponents. We're only a minor clan, after all. It is us who must have freedom to maneuver if it comes to direct confrontation.
PTP / RH - Eldri'caldeyi - former burgoisie (Press my shirt, lowly prole!), Architect of Ama'varde, Relic Hunter of Sohei Thunder.

Main Archive: Lysire'indris Beli'cadrin - Warden of the Twin Eyes "and Belph'aegor is a hottie!"
Talancir
Vel'akar

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Previous

Return to Conference Hall