Where the clan gathers to discuss the issues raised in the Leader and Event archives.
The Conference Room is for serious discussion only.
Everyone is encouraged to participate, but this forum has special rules! Make sure to read it before posting!

Kill Rosani Off?

Yes
30%
No
70%

Total votes : 47

Re: Killing Rosani

Postby The_Blank on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:35 am

I vote no

she has been placed in the care of the scouts, let them work on her

there are more pressing matters at hand
The_Blank
Nether Spawn

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby dialacton21 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:15 am

Upon reading the LA up from Rosani's capture I don't see how she is being trouble. The only trouble is people getting themselves all riled up about her. I'd say let it go. It's the responsibility of Tal'ray Kitab and Taruna. Not anybody elses.
dialacton21
Summoner

Postby thatguyvex on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:25 pm

And now it is time for Kazdrins Predictions of the Futureeee!: Bringing the Future to the Past, Today!

My disco-ball of universal time-clarity shows me that, completely ignoring any voting in the LA, An'jhali will pitch a she-hulk fit and uses the Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart technique on Rosani then pile drives her into a volcano. Afterward to ensure no hard feelings she will commission an ice cream factory to be built in the middle of Ther'avare to enforce Clan peace via excessive barrages of delciosity on the community. In gratitude the Clan erects a statue of An'jhali made entirely out of jet-packs and baby lions in her honor.

(note: disco-ball of universal time-clarity predictions may not be 100% accurate and could contain elements of shenanigans and general tomfoolery)
There is a fine line between awesome and ridiculous. Badai uses that line to floss his teeth.

Kazdrin's Random Link: Bizzare. Amusing. Ruby Quest.
thatguyvex
Vel'akar

Previous

Return to Conference Hall