Where the clan gathers to discuss the issues raised in the Leader and Event archives.
The Conference Room is for serious discussion only.
Everyone is encouraged to participate, but this forum has special rules! Make sure to read it before posting!

Re: Abuse of the LA voting system

Postby Catriana on Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:48 am

blackshade10 wrote:What if said person was worried that a duel could end in death? Does it not then become a worry? While this was a tad unncessary, mainly because I believe both options were posted after the deadline, I still think that trying to push an option through that bypasses a decision Anjhali has already decided on is worthy enough to say "No." to.

Then maybe it should be stated as a reason. And I've already argued about the whole 'option posting' thing in the other thread, I assure you I find no party in the right here and the fact that it got to that point shouldn't have happened.

"Anj'hali could be harmed, let's not do the duel." Is a more legitimate statement. For one, it expresses the concerns of a clan member and it actually does look like you're contributing. Sometimes you can make the same point and it hold significant meanings depending on how it is said. I never said posting a counter option was wrong, but the way it was worded? Pointless vote IMO. If I had seen something like that quote above, I would have shrugged it off because it's a valid concern. That's not how it happened.
“The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend." -Henry David Thoreau
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Previous

Return to Conference Hall