Where the clan gathers to discuss the issues raised in the Leader and Event archives.
The Conference Room is for serious discussion only.
Everyone is encouraged to participate, but this forum has special rules! Make sure to read it before posting!

Ah... Stupid me

Postby Anza'ka Anzo on Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:27 am

So, I feel pretty stupid right now.

Dvaraka War 1 - I wasted my vote.

"...If this option is impossible for you to do, you are thus wasting your vote"

And Kern's time? Yikes!

As you can see at the very top of the advice box "....Kill them all!" this was mine. However I forgot that I was with the healers in squad five and was not present at the main battle. I found this out after I submitted and voted for my advice. I know I wasn't the only one who did this but I think I was the first sheep that ran off the cliff and led others to do the same.

I'm pretty sure it was mostly my fault and I made Kern irritated... so what I'm saying here is: "I'm sorry and I'll be more observant in the future."

Needless to say I was very red faced, sweaty and felt very embarrassed when I realized this.

That is all. :B
Anzaka has the creepy eyes.... @_@
Anza'ka Anzo
Nether Spawn

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Ah... Stupid me

Postby Thaluka2 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:36 am

I doubt it has anything to do with you actually. The red box refers to the actions Shiir and Tohya posted. Basically since all characters had to act within their ranked units, general actions weren't really possible except for Faceless. So those two actions got 20 collective votes but only 3 actual people who could act on the votes, the 3 faceless. If your option got more votes, although vaguer, it might have also fallen into that category but I doubt it. I took your's as more of a generic battle cry like Aeryll's (which passed fine) than an attempt to actually direct anyone.
Ziakas Tei'Kaliath - Scout of Ther'avere
Thaluka2
Vel'akar

Postby cat-eyes on Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:38 am

@ Anza'ka

I actually started a thread to avoid what just happened to you. You can find it here:

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=13982

PtP is a macro game and so we are not really concerned here with minute details. The LA is a tool in the game like all others and so we must be careful how we use it. The next time please explain in this above referenced thread what your intention is and then we can understand where you are coming from.
cat-eyes
Demon

Postby Nasfors on Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:53 pm

Anza- The mistake was not yours alone. Kern saw so many make the same mistake at the same time that he spoke up. Now you know, so next time you will do better. Takes real maturity to admit you're wrong, too. I rarely see that on the internet.
Nasfors
Vel'akar

Postby Finish on Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:38 pm

At least nothing bad happen. :) Despite everybody gaven different commandos.
Finish
Merc on vacation

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Return to Conference Hall