Where the clan gathers to discuss the issues raised in the Leader and Event archives.
The Conference Room is for serious discussion only.
Everyone is encouraged to participate, but this forum has special rules! Make sure to read it before posting!

Should we seal the tunnel within the mine that leads to the Sarghress area?

Yes
51%
No
49%

Total votes : 35

Re: Sealing the mine tunnel to Sarghress area

Postby Finish on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:39 pm

Hetros wrote:And we DO have an escape route. There's two other tunnels outa here remember? One to the surface and one back the way we came. We can fall back and return later.

Well more a dead route. The last time our Clan took it we almost all died. :D If we have to run for our live this is better than nothing but it wouldn't allow us to survive for long.
Finish
Merc on vacation

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Hetros on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:09 am

Finish wrote:
Hetros wrote:And we DO have an escape route. There's two other tunnels outa here remember? One to the surface and one back the way we came. We can fall back and return later.

Well more a dead route. The last time our Clan took it we almost all died. :D If we have to run for our live this is better than nothing but it wouldn't allow us to survive for long.

You're forgetting the live route outa here the trader's take. It's MUCH safer I bet.
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby kirio on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:29 pm

Hetros wrote:
Finish wrote:

You're forgetting the live route outa here the trader's take. It's MUCH safer I bet.

And we DO have warriors who know that route now. :)
Mana allows us to feel our connection to the world through the elements. Become one with that which thou wouldst change and the magic becomes effortless.
Cloudless Mind
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby waffleferret on Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:07 pm

kirio wrote:
Hetros wrote:
Finish wrote:And we DO have an escape route. There's two other tunnels outa here remember? One to the surface and one back the way we came. We can fall back and return later.

And we DO have warriors who know that route now. :)[/quote]

we almost died the first time not outta danger but outta being lost and hungry , if we knew where we we're heading and where able to prepare...
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Hetros on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:41 pm

Exactly. Thus, we have an escape route. Meaning we DEFINITELY should seal the sucker.
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby waffleferret on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:26 pm

Hetros wrote:Exactly. Thus, we have an escape route. Meaning we DEFINITELY should seal the sucker.

agreed ! but i think the miners already did if my membery is correct :)
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Previous

Return to Conference Hall