Where the clan gathers to discuss the issues raised in the Leader and Event archives.
The Conference Room is for serious discussion only.
Everyone is encouraged to participate, but this forum has special rules! Make sure to read it before posting!

A letter to friends and kin.

Postby Talancir on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:09 pm

Friends and kin~

I hope things are going well at Ama'varde. I wanted to remind you all of the opportunities available to us. As you remember, our alliance with the Val'Nal'sarkoth provides us with a valuable link to the world below and the world around us. One of these opportunities takes the form of what we call "Relic Hunting," an adventurous enterprise involving treasure and competition. The Nal'sarkoth and Sarghress Relic Hunter competitors have done great things in the name of clan and loot.

It has come to our attention that a third group of Hunters have recently begun operations. We do not know much more beyond intent and allegiance, which seems to be that of the Sharen, but Ill'hardro soldiers have been spotted in their ranks. Their goals, obviously, is to cut into our profit margins.

Employment opportunties abound for one and all, and I invite you to enquire for openings. I hope to see you out here.

Sincerely Yours,

Eldri'caldeyi D'rak Tei'kaliath
Squad Leader, Sohei Thunder (Nal'sarkoth)

Sharen Alliance information: http://forums.drowtales.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=18175
Relic Hunters Recruitment Thread: http://forums.drowtales.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=16097
PTP / RH - Eldri'caldeyi - former burgoisie (Press my shirt, lowly prole!), Architect of Ama'varde, Relic Hunter of Sohei Thunder.

Main Archive: Lysire'indris Beli'cadrin - Warden of the Twin Eyes "and Belph'aegor is a hottie!"
Talancir
Vel'akar

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Return to Conference Hall