Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

Spector Missions. -Fall of the Citadel-

Re: Spector Missions. -Fall of the Citadel-

Postby Gunbird » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:28 am

Whisky was already liking Idta'nel already."Funny you say that because flattery got me everywhere and then some." He then fastened the seat harness and hoped that Ikaika and his bother did the same to his speeder.

When the ship landed, Ian first refused the offered "I have enough fire power on me as is." He pondered for a minute, and look over at the heavy weapons."On second thought-" He grabbed a M-560 Hydra missile launcher." -it doesn't hurt to have a little bit of insurance."

When the Consul building started to take fire, he took cover by one of the windows and try to see if the rebels were starting a attack. He then herd Idra'nel's joke about the enemy advising toward them."Not as rude as we are going to be at them, love." He said to dra'nel before aiming his missile launcher at the first transport.
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:37 am

The Turrian neglected the gun rack, if only because he was in more of rush to get things aboard. The would be plenty of guns laying around the spectre office.

Following the officer. Gaul and whoever happened to be following was lead down into the stairway. The building shook again, as another shell smacked into the Office of Peace And Welfare. They were getting closer.

In this floor was room was the data information branch. Where several personnel were already working stuffing data blocks into large containers and then into hover crates. The officer shouted to men and women to start hauling them top side.

"Get as much of this to the ship, and everyone you can muster. Abondon base" (It was policy to blow up building, so no one could take it.) "I got to get things from my offi--"

There was a white flash, and exposition that rocked the floor. As a luck shot hit its mark. Gaul stumbled about. His senses ringing and his body num. He didn't realize he lost his hand, as he tried to crawl back up.

The first transport went up in smoke. The cheap transports, were never intended to be involved in direct combat like this. Seeing there front ship take a direct hit. Men spilled out from the other armored box personnel carriers.

Soon small arms fire pepped the base.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:15 am

Ikaika would offer a little salute as the Spectors ran down the ramp. "Good luck to ya." He was about to raise the ramp and take off to go Rebel hunting when people started running towards him with crates. "Oh damnit. Atesix lower the cargo ramp an-" the building would shake and the Ithorian would curse in his own language. "And let those people get on. Remind me to charge double for this." He'd adjust himself and head into the cockpit, passing one of the passenger cabins, a hooded figure emerged, "Excuse me..." "Minor complication stay in your cabin." "Alright..." The figure would close the door and Ikaika did a doubletake before heading to his seat, the droid was beeping away, "I know damnit. Keep her ready. I wanna be airborn soon as the last Spook gets to the top of the ramp." R5-86 would bloop angrily, "Divert power from the lower turret to the upper turret. Keep shields at max." more beeping, "Well then you shouldn't have busted a 10,000 credit flight computer." The ithorian would head to the center of the ship and climb up a ladder, jumping into a laser turret. The Itho would point towards the landing craft and unleash the full red fury of a quadblaster at the approaching ships. The itho would let out some deep laughter, "<I'm gonna need to terraform an asteroid after this.>"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:19 pm

*I appear to have misread the passage, I skip my turn.*
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Gunbird » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:29 pm

(Im a little confused on what's going on? Whisky didn't shoot his rocket yet.)

Whisky was about to pull the trigger, when he saw a large puff of black smoke coming the craft he was aiming at. It crashed landed and the other transports came to its add. The made a surpassed
surprised look on his face. "I knew thous boxes were pieces of shit but didn't knew that they were that unreliable."

Right after he said that, he saw a mortar hitting the specter building. "Oh piss! Is Gaul still in there?!" He turned back to see that the rebels were still helping there comrades. He got up and ask Idra'nel to come with him to find Gaul. "Come on lets get him on the Ithorian 'ship wile we still have time."
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby django » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:49 am

(I wouldn't worry about it gun. And sorry guy I haven't forgotten this rp!)

Gaul struggled to get up, coughing out the cloud of dust that filled the rooms. He reached out to pull himself up, his legs numb but still worked. But his hand slipping to grab onto anything. He soon realized it was nothing more then a bloody, greasy stump.

He struggled up the stairs, but everything seemed like a blur. Nothing made sense. Even as specter office personal, bolted right past him carrying cases of intel.

The light out side was nearly blinding, but he stumbled to the ramp. His face was blood and shock. "Are we ready?" He said to what might have been Idra, and in a tone that didn't match his looks.

There was more explosions down bellow. As the final call came to leave.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:58 pm

The Ithorian kept firing at the approaching landing craft, some of which were now either out of his range or below his turret's horizon. Laser blasts would start hitting his shield, dissipating quickly, "My people might be pacifists but we know how to make a decent shield." He'd keep firing at the landing craft till the last one was out of his fire zone. "AteSix, divert power from the turret to shields." He'd unstrap himself and climb down the ladder as office workers were scrambling around trying to secure their cargo. "And now I get to supervise desk jockeys. I really need to hire a crew." He'd pull 2 of the workers aside, "You two, help me stack this shit better or we're gonna be using this stuff as a bed." He'd have them cramming materials into every crevice he could find between the cargo he already had onboard. The ship would rock again with the building, "Where the hell are those Spooks?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:55 am

Idra'nel fired shots as rapidly as she could towards the advancing enemy formation, things were getting expensive already. The casualties were mounting and the barricades that were erected were being pressed hard by the enemy. She was starting to get worried, the Intel was being funneled out at a fast enough pace at least. She pegged one soldier right in the eye, he fell, tripping three others who were torn to bits by rifle fire from other defenders. She only then heard gal's voice I think we're getting close to finished yeah. Oh shit, your hand! she gasped, looking at the stump Hang in there, we can get that grown back just stay alive a bit longer, yeah? she said pi king him up off the ground and bandaging the wound as best she could.

She heard the call to bail out of this place We got what we came for, time to leave. She said over her comm channel Gaul is in a rough way...you could say he's been disarmed. she tried to make a joke to keep herself calm.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Gunbird » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:55 pm

Whisky was not surprised that the rebels regrouped quickly, but didn't make the situation any easier. He ran a couple meters before turning around and quick accurate shots at them. Whoever wasn't downed took cover. He repeated this maneuver several times before he arrived at Ithorian ship.

When Idra'nel started aiding Gaul, he handed her some omnigel "Here, this will heal him up better. He's going to need a prosthetic if he's going to continue his job as a Specter."
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby django » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:20 am

Everything was a blur to the specter. Colors were flashing across his vision. He wasn't sure if it was him or blaster fire, but he felt light headed and soon the omnigel was applied. And then everything really felt floaty, as he sank back into something. He didn't care in his current state or feel his hand getting sealed up tight.

But he will feel that in the morning.

The Ithorians craft was tight to the brim with specter officials. Some of them even recognize the ship. Everything was tight, with personal, and equipment. It was jarring for most aboard, as they had to leave family and friends behind in this time of emergency.

The capital rebel ship that started all of this mess. Seemed to be not to be focused on all of the ships leaving Citadel air space. It was a raid on the city. Ikaika had only moments to set a course and get away before some fighters turned their attention their way.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:15 am

"Atesix, queue up to go home. I want you making the calculations as soon as we're in the upper atmosphere." As more personnel started getting onboard his ship the Ithorian would start barking orders, "I need competent people in the cockpit. Communications, copilot, operations, and if the droid gives you shit punch him in the photoreceptor." He was striping out of his armor when Gaul was brought onboard, "Alright! We're off, if you forgot something tough shit. I need two people in the guns." plopping down in the pilot's seat he'd lift the ship off, the red saucer shaped craft would turn to join a bunch of other ships evacuating, "Everybody hang onto something, this is gonna be a steep ascent." He'd pull back on the yoke, breaking away from the other ships but getting a steeper climb and into orbit faster. The R5 unit would start booping, "This, this is why I hate you. Next flight computer I buy, you better not trash it or I'll downgrade you and sell you back to that farmer I picked you up from. And I ain't gonna memory wipe you either." He'd key the intercom, "We got 3 minuets till the Hyperdrive's ready and hostiles are approaching. Ops, normalize energy levels, Gunners get ready, Copilot you have torpedo controls, and I will charge you for each one you fire. For the rest of you not already holding onto something I leave you with this bit of advice: Never buy an Agromech droid thinking you can upgrade it into an Astromech on the cheap."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:50 am

Idra'nel got aboard the ship, she would sneer at whiskey We can worry about occupations later, give him a second. We're not finished quite yet. she said preparing for the steep climb that was about to happen. The ship took off and all the blood was rushing to her head, the ascent had such powerful force behind it her eyes felt like they were about to burst. Eventually the thrust died down and she shook her head That was an...experience. Hope that won't be repeated again. Nel ran towards the nearest turret to prepare for the incoming fighters At least I have someone to blame for the bumpy ride, when I get my hands on whoever cut corners on the flight computer is getting an earful. the asari spectre grumbled.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Gunbird » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:51 am

Whisky was somewhat surprised when Idra'nel spanned back at him. " Whoa there miss.I didn't say anything about doing surgery on them now. But let's some someplace where he's not hurt himself more during takeoff." He then settled Gaul someplace safe.

After the steep climb, he head towards the the other turret. "Hope the canons are more reliable then that bot."
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby django » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:19 am

X wings and Y wings tasted blaster fire from the Ithorian smuggler ship. It was a bitter, long three minute fight. With many close calls, now that the word got to the Rebel fleet that the specters have escaped in craft in a model ship similar to Ikaika's.

The shuttle left many ship wrecks in its wake, as it flew off to hyper space. Far from the Citadel and away from the token Rebel force.

Some time later Gaul woke. "Idra?" He said groggily. "Hello." But the only thing at his bed side at the moment was a R5 unit. "Wub wub?" It beeped and offered water. "I need to see my partner." The turian said as he reached out to lift himself up, only to cry out as his bandaged stump felt raw.

Outside the officers and non military staff that ran the office, milled about nervously with misty eyes. Missing loved ones, and thinking revenge. The older more experienced one sargent. A one eye'd human named Kade. Was more concerned about the data files out here in the open. He was afraid their host might sell them out. As this information was worth its weight in gold.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:00 am

The Ithorian would sigh as they finally got to hyperspace. "We're clear, heading for Naboo. Things are a bit more friendly there and we can take our time jumping to where ever you need to go. And that's assuming you don't have a Spook office in Theed." He'd get out of his seat, stretching a bit, "Most of you folks can stand down, take turns, whatever. I need talk to my other customer, take a shower, and then I wanna talk to whoever's in charge."

Ikaika would knock on the door of the one cabin that was locked, "'Scuse me." The door would open slightly after a moment, the hooded figure filling the doorway. "Yes?" "Look I know you paid for the entire cabin, but we've got a bit of an emergency situation here, gonna need to share your cabin with some of these folk out here. I'll offer you a partial refund." The figure would wave his hand in front of Ikaika's face, "I require my privacy." "You require your privacy..." "You'll have to apologize to the others." "I'll have to apologize to the others." The door would shut, leaving the Itho wondering what just happened, but he went off to his crew area, stepping over some documents. "This shit better not get me killed. All I'm saying."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to Game Tavern