Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

Spector Missions. -Fall of the Citadel-

Re: Spector Missions. -Fall of the Citadel-

Postby Brawl97 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:06 am

Idra'nel smiled to the crew Nice to see you again as well whiskey. I trust everything has been going well since last I saw you? Her pleasantries were cut short by the jedi talk I doubt he's going to say you can't come but whatever your issue is with this jedi better not come before the team. If you start doing stupid things trying to get this guy you will be getting left behind. she said in as sweet a voice as she could muster.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Gunbird » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:45 pm

Ian smiled back to Idra'nel. "It's good see you too love. It going very well. I hand incredible time last night, if you know what I mean." He glanced Che. " The morning however was a bit… stressful."

He turned toward Gaul and jokingly answered his question " As long there's hot women in bikinis and a chest full of rum at the end of it, then Im in" He then look over at the submersible."On a more serious note, I wager that you're going to a place that has more wankers with guns ladies with big tits. If that the case, than that clown sub is not do the job. I know someone that can supply you with a vessel that has a little bit more firepower. I have to worn you though, he is a bit of a nut.."

He got cut off when Che a Ikaika argued at each other. Whisky made a low growl before walking up to them and yelling out "OI! WOULD YOU TWO IDIOTS KNOCK IT OFF!" He then pointed a finger at the red eye ssu. "I saw a crap ton of cops at the Diamond! The last we all need now is for you and Ikaika to get into a fight and gain their attention!"
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby django » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:49 am

"And whats your name?" The turian asked Che after he explained some of his experiences. "Easy Iki. I don't need a fight right now." Gaul put himself mildly between the two of them. Gaul didn't say it, but he knew of the Jedi tricks. Not from experiences but from old vids the specters archives and Jedi manuals not available to the public... and the one light saber they had, that didn't survive the fall of the Citadel.

"I don't like that with us or against us talk... You can come with us if you behave and not fight my crew."

When Whiskey started talking to him. Gaul couldn't help but shake his head slightly at the idea of going to a beach. "No... no. Nothing like that. I honestly don't know what I'm going into." He shrugged, as his only lead was a location under the ice caps. "Its probably nothing but I'm going in with something. I cant explain the details here."

"We should get moving. Space is going to get tight."

The sub was an old Vessel but it still hummed well. Its engines were checked over and over by Gaul in the short time he had to prepare.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:28 pm

Che glared at Ikaika, and it was hard to tell if the Ithorian was glaring back. The tension was interrupted by Idra'nel, Ikaika would nod to Idra, "Shucks Beautiful, just maintaining Security." who would take his hands off his blaster and get back to loading up. She had caused the Ssu to lower his ears and back away from her, his feet at the edge of the dock and almost in the water, "Y-yes Sera..." he'd respond to her, suddenly submissive towards the female. He'd slowly snap back to his indifferent tone as he addressed the others. "I will not be denied my Vendeta. You serve your Emperor as I once served my Empress." He'd look straight at Turian, "I am Labran'che Val'Dutan'vir of House Myr'inel. Formerly of the Imperial Guard." He would answer formally, pride replacing the angst in his voice, that pride would be gone in a moment, "The last of my House, thanks to that Jedi." He would jump down onto the Sub's deck and climb aboard, "I thought you wanted nothing to do with me, Bounty Hunter. Other than to embarrass and degrade me in a house of Sin." The Ssu would pick an out of the way place on the sub, kneeling down to meditate as the others loaded more things on board.
Ikaika would turn towards Whiskey, at this point considering him competition, "Sub's already paid for and ready to go. We're going to a underground base, not fighting a sea battle. Much as I'd love to go in flamethrower and heavy blaster roaring on the weapons of whatever you've got in mind, we're probably going to have to sneak in. It's an underwater base so they'll have ray shielding all over it to seal any breaches." He'd pick up another case of ammo off the dock and carry it down tot he sub, "We make a breech or get detected, the shields go up and we're not getting in." He'd point the hatch Che had gone through, "You wanna be in the same confined space as him when you tell him he can't kill his Jedi?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:57 pm

Idra'nel smiled to whiskey Excellent news, getting some quality time with a special someone after all this bothersome work is only proper. You better be refreshed and ready then. she largely ignored the continued talk between Ikai and Che over Jewish and other annoying things, she said her piece and as long as her actions regarding reckless decisions made by this irregular were made clear she would recuse herself from the rest I'll be making some final checks inside, the rest of you boys play nice now. she waved her hand towards them as she hopped back into the hated water coffin.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Gunbird » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:32 pm

(Sorry, I got to skip. I need to write my turn in my game.)
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby django » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:53 am

The Turian only needed more problems in his life. But Gaul did feel the tension finally easing thanks only to Idra'nel's easy demeanor.

The specter had to admit he wasn't nearly as aware of houses and family as well as he should. When dealing with galactic scaled problems, they tend to be everywhere. "Welcome abord." He said as he gustured with his hand. "Now get your things aboard, and we'll get you settled in somewhere." They probably had a long claustrophobic trip ahead of them.

The air hissed out of the latch as Gaul was the first to open the hatch. This location lead them to a cave that was wide enough that they could have sided two subs beside one an other, and still have room not to touch the walls. What ever was down here, the rebels had a base encampment already in place. Supplies left behind and waiting for their next trip for what ever they were salvaging down here.

"What would I give to just have more then hint." Gaul said to no one, as he was the first one to get out to prep the docking plank that extended out. Gaul carefully checked for mines. He didn't want to risk everything just to loose another another arm to fragmentation. But so far things seemed clean.

The large chamber had several tunnels. All of them were marked and labeled. Most of them said "--dead end--" but the largest tunnel was "--The City--"

"City here?" Gaul said as he unslung his carbine around.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:33 pm

Che would stay meditating in his chosen corner of the ship, out of sight of the others as they piloted the sub towards the cave, but you could swear there were whispers and a hushed conversation from where he was. Ikaika checked and rechecked his weapons over and over again till they got to the cave, putting his helmet on, he'd be right behind Gaul, his hand and just enough of his head to expose his eyes sticking out of the hatch and clearing with his DE10. He'd climb out, sweeping the cavern with his carbine, "Bodies Clear. Droids Clear." He'd walk down the gangplank after the Turian, his head on a swivel as he looked at each of the tunnels. "Want my opinion boss? We check and clear each Dead End and snap necks as we go, then we go to this City."
Che would emerge from the hatch, walking down the gang plank with his robe dragging behind him, he'd lift up his hands to put his vibroknucklers on, he'd look straight at the tunnel leading to The City, "He is there." Already walking towards the tunnel before stopping, "But we shall do as you wish..." He'd turn to face the group, his eyes glowing in the dark, one brighter than the other. "Hey Kid." Ikaika would throw a spare blaster pistol to Che, it looked like it would fall short before the Ssu reached out his hand and it would look like the blaster flew right his hand. "I am not a child. And what am I to do with this?" "Can't punch what you can't touch." Che would look at the small blaster with a bit of disdain before tucking it into the folds of his inner clothes. "Simple point and click interface." Ikaika would joke.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:39 pm

Idra'nel's face twitched with every unusual sound of the boat but eventually she settled down. She looked at the sign and thought about what kind of code "the city" might have stood for. If their was an entire city in this cave how could it have possibly gone undetected for so long? She pondered the question for a long time but could find no answer It can't be a trap, it seems much too elaborate, this place is already filled with enough tight spaces to kill intruders. I suppose we just have to look around and see what's happening. Stay quiet all, we might have found a nest of rats and getting gnawed on isn't on my list of things to do.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Gunbird » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:03 pm

Once Whisky got of the sub, we took a good look around the docking area then whistled. " Those rebels must have some good engineers with them. Not your typical smugglers cave that's for sure."

Ian walked up to the tunnel entrance and 1st looked at the sign that said "--The City.--"

"Something tells me that this city is not going to be a underwater version of Las Vegas. I won't be too surprised that it will be more than just some starry eyed revolutionary twentysomethings that will be living there. In other words, there is a high chance of noncombatants living there." Looked at Idra'nel. " That's another good reason to take it slow and steady."

He then looked at the other signs."I wager that these "dead ends" are tunnels that the rebels are making so they can move around under the ocean without being detected."
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby django » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:31 am

Gaul ingored the banter between Che and Iki. But he could only hope Che could shoot straight and hit something bad. "I don't think any rebels are down here... No garbage, no sleeping quarters. No sonar systems in place... Check it out tho." The cave was certainly something he was used to fighting in. More then a few smugglers dens lay collapsed and buried.

"Its too out of the way to be smuggling." He agreed with Whisky, as he stepped carefully around what was a camp. His sensors picking nothing up in the cases of mines or explosives. But more primitive things, like tiger traps were another thing.

"I'd be surprised if anything lived down here any more... I think this place was a.." He paused for a second to find a figurine of a jedi or sith warrior. It was too broken to tell the difference between the two factions but it was no doubt a light saber wielding warrior.

"I wish I brought someone else to stay with the sub... Were going into the city. We didn't spend a few days in that fucking tub, just to back away."

Once past the caves. The main streets wasn't hard to follow, as it only lead to once place... A Jedi monastery. old and lost to time. While the surrounding city was mostly in decay the Temple was still in modest shape.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:30 am

Ikaika would respond to whiskey, "For one thing, a good smuggler's cave needs access to the air. Gungans can just set up a bubble dome, load it up with buoy crates, pop the bubble when the pick up's on and the ship picks up the floaters on the surface. This is something else, and not just some refuge for Rebs. They hide their families in plain sight, not that they do much hiding lately." Che would just stand there, staring at the tunnel to City. Ikaika would check his weapons and start to follow the group, carbine up and ready as he would keep sweeping up ahead. The Ssu would look at the figure as well, "Jedi, it's a stoic pose. Sith are more...threatening in their displays." The Ssu would follow, keeping in the middle of the group. "Gotta getcha a droid. I might complain about Atesix, but he's really useful at keeping unwanteds out of Crimson when I'm not around."

"It's a dig site. They're either selling relics on the black market or looking for something." "Or training Jedi." Ikaika would have side eyed Che if he wasn't behind him, although the Hooded Ssu would start taking the lead, getting in front of the group, "The Force is strong in this location."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:45 pm

Idra'nel looked down curiously at the temple, she couldn't be certain the temple itself looked like the sort of hallowed ground someone would take refuge in. She took a deep breath and talked to her new traveling companion Hey, you know all this force stuff right? Are these places filled with traps that do anything very unusual that you people use? I don't much like the idea of walking in and all of a sudden some jedi head explosion trap goes off and my pretty face winds up a wall decoration.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Gunbird » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:08 am

(This is going to be short,sorry)

Whisky heard Idr'nel question about head explosion traps and tried to answer her "I never heard of the mind trap before, love. I only herd Jedi and Sith use mind tricks." He then look at the temple."It more likely that we will step on a fragmentation or plasma mind. Either way I wish we had a krogan with us. Magic tricks and shrapnel doesn't seem to solve them down that much."
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby django » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:46 am

"A bit of both I'm sure." Gaul said as he walked down the main streets. Keeping an eye out for sudden movements, while his short range scanners were buzzing around. Looking for objects normally associated with death or pain. With a normal city he usually kept it off, but with a dead one like this. It tended to find hiding gunmen and snipers within shorter ranges.

Arriving at the temple doors. They found the main entrance opened and the dust disrupted enough to tell someone was here recently. But no sound came from within and the turians scanners were not picking anything up thankfully. It appears the rebels were not trapping the place.

"I have to admit. I'm a bit at a loss now that I'm standing in here." He said as he glanced over a pillar, marred by time and neglect but could still read some of the old writing. Even if it make little sense to him.
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to Game Tavern