Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

Spector Missions. -Fall of the Citadel-

Re: Spector Missions. -Fall of the Citadel-

Postby Gunbird » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:37 am

Even though he was taken by surprise by the Suu's "outburst", Ian kept his composure and answered his question about possession with one word."Maybe"

Whisky felt bad for the kid's loss of his mother and companions. He knew what it feels like to lose a loved one. Not his parents, who treated him like trash till he got together house. But his best girlfriend, who was murdered by a bunch of Xenophobic extremist.

He raise an eyebrow when he heard that the person that was responsible for the slaughter was carrying a *blue blade.* Did a Jedi was somehow involved in that massacre? Or was it just some bloke who liked to carry a sword with him?

When Che started to explain that the felon was aligned with the rebels, Ian shook his head and put his index finger up. " Let me make myself clear with this. I can care less about Empire or the enemies it makes. Mater in fact, don't have much love for governments, religions or any other forum of established authority. Hell, most of my contracts this past 5 years were from private companies and individuals."

He then felt bit tipsy, as the alcohol started to kicked in. "Look mate, Im not in the the condition or the mood to go chasing murderers arond planet. Besides there's a nasty storm going on outside." Ian made a playful smile on his face." So we might as well have fun while we wait, right?" He opened the door and whistled at the 2 twilek. " Come on girls,now it's time to have fun ! Oh and Aayabkita?" "Yes whisky?" "Make shore that my new friend leaves this room happy tonight." Ian wink at the green twilek. She made a seductive smile."Oh I will give him ride that he will never forget."

(Im going to keep the "details" out of the public forum.)
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby django » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:13 am

Rummaging through the burnt chips and documents in the smoldering waste bin. He ignored the banter between Idre'nel and Ikaika. 'They certainly were thorough' He thought to himself as the office was turning up nothing of use. "I guess that would depend on what we find. Not terribly interested in jedi relics... At least not until the rebels decides to dig them up."

"If I had to guess... they found something underwater. Maybe under the ice cap... Why else would they be holding a port this far north." He motioned for them to follow.

He was sure the black box in the submarine was still intact. And indeed it was, with a full listing of its coordinates.

"This might be worth looking into... Blow the sub up. We cant let them think we have this information if reinforcements are along the way."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:54 am

Ikaika would let out a low chuckle, "Well this is gonna be one Hell of a payday." He'd turn up both his mouths in a grin, "Anytime beautiful-DIBS! DIBS I call dibs!" He'd start rushing towards the sub, "Never sunk one before. Bucket list. Well I mean there was that one Gungan sub but that was an accident." He'd chuckle and rub his hands together, "Much as I'd love to have you in my collection, Boss says you gotta die." He'd enter the sub, his head just sticking out, "You sure you've got everything you want out of here?" He'd slip into the sub, coming out after a few moments when the sub powered up and started moving slowly, he was making something that sounded like a giggle, but deeper. He stood on the dock and pulled out a monocular form his belt, watching as the sub exited the dock out into the stormy night. "This is gonna be good!" There would be a brief flash and boom as the sub's reactor exploded, sending a large wave back into the sub pen. The Ithorian would squeal with delight then again when ice cold water washed up onto the platform he was standing on, his bare feet not protected by his armor. "Shit, cold cold cold!" jumping about a bit, "That was still worth it!"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:17 am

Idra'nel pondered this new development, the rebels may have hidden in the deeps was a thrilling prospect. She was in possession of a new target for the unruly bastards that kicked her out of her house. She watched the submarine from the platform, the machine exploded with a very loud blast and a freezing deluge of water Hahahhah! Quite nice! The first of many total victories over these ants who call themselves rebels.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Gunbird » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:31 am

(Time skip to the morning for Whisky and Che)

When Ian woke up he quietly put his close on and went out of the brothel room. He saw Nesk making a cup of morning tea at the bar. "Why you always have to make your brew near your workplace? " The Bothan gave him a smile. "Because I own this club and you will never know who else needs a cup in the morning too." He then took sip. "Did you want a cup?"

"No thinks, but I want some information about someone." The mercenary sat down on a stool. "The kid said that he's looking for Jedi that might be in this city. Do you were I can find him? "

"Yes..I think who your talking about. There was a man wearing robes that came over her about 4 days ago. I don't know if he was really a Jedi or some poser. He had 5 friends with him and they were bunch ass holes that got past the lobby. It didn't long for their asses to be thrown out. But not before one of them tried to grab Molrax gun. Big mistake for him. Luckily his brain mater outside."Ian lend over. "Do you know were they went?" Nesk nodded. "Yep, that "Jedi" barged about living at that high-class hotel called the Diamond of the Snow." Ian got up. "Thanks for the info my friend. Oh and how much dose it coast Eya to go back to Ryloth?" "It about 10000 credits. Pulse the money for Aay, the room and what ever booz and drugs you used. Im not a big fan of keeping unwillful employees myself, but are you sure that's can pay that? " " Yeah…but I might need job or two before the end of the week next week."
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby django » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:08 pm

"Sink it." Gaul said to Ikaika as he bagged what he found. He took the important parts out, taking the cassette from within it he put the box back in before the sub went up in smoke and sank to the bottem. The wave of the explosion sent a ripply feeling into Gaul's custom suit. It never go old to feel that.

Leaving their work behind them. The group boarded the shuttled and flew to safety.

Thankfully this cassette wasn't decoded. "They certainly have gone deep enough. I feel a little bad we didn't just steal the sub for ourselves but we couldn't let them know we were onto something." He was talking more to himself then to anyone. "This goes deep... 30 000 deep, and under the ice caps."

* A short time skip will happen next post. I don't know what the other group has in mind but they are welcome to join.*
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:08 am

"Well, we're gonna need our own sub then. IF you can't source one from the Imps, might be able to 'rent' one from some Gungans, but they don't usually go this far north. Dunno how their subs would handle the cold though. I know a guy who'd be willing to rent, but you'd have to downplay your Imperial Connections." He'd activate his com, "AteSix, fire her up and come pick us up." He'd sling and holster his weapons, "Now if you don't mind I need to start picking over my pay for this job." he'd bend down and pick up some of the weapons the 'Sith' warriors had as well as the rest of the dead rebels on his way out. He had an armful of blasters, a pocket full of singlet rings and a couple of helmets, "Not a bad haul, I'll have to swing by later for the heavier stuff, but that can wait till after the next job's done."

Che had awoken, sickened with himself, he quickly dressed and left the bar/brothel before Ian and the two girls had got up. As he walked the streets, the red Holocron in his robes would open, and a red ghostly figure would appear, "You have my training, and his location. With your rage to fuel you you'll need no pathetic bounty hunter. With your passion you will destroy the Jedi Master Ricmi, and then your training will be completed and so will your revenge." Che's eye would glow red under his hood, he was outisde the hotel already and the force ghost to his side would fade away as he walked into the lobby. "Welcome to Diamond in the Snow, how can I be of assistance." Che would lower his hood, both his eyes were full red, "I am here to see an old friend," The Ssu would smile at the Human working the desk, "Could you direct me to Jamis Ricmi's room? And inform him that Mâlkos Ruhâw is here to see him?" Che's smile would turn to a crooked grin, unnerving the worker at the Desk, "Uhm, Mister Ricmi departed sometime last night. A member of his party is still in the Penthouse however." Che's grin would fade, "That will do. I will need a key." he would wave his hand in front of the worker's face, "You will need a Key." handing Che a keycard who would turn towards the elevator. He would slip the vibroknucklers onto his fists, giving a firm grip on the weapons as the hummed to life. When the elevator doors closed Che's eyes would go back to 'normal', one red and one blue eye.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:48 pm

"I got nothing, skipping my turn"
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Gunbird » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:56 am

Ian activated his omni tool and payed Nesk's kiosk. Before he can ask more about Che's rival , Aayabkita came running out out room."Hay Whisky, were did you'er friend go?"

He was a bit confused by the question."What are you are you talking about? He was resting next to you." The green Twilek taped her foot and shock her head."Not any more. There a bunch of pillows and a hair bush now in his place. The little shit didn't left any..." Ian jumped off the chair, "Son of a bitch! " and ran towards he room.

He quickly put on his armor and head out to armor room to get his weapons.

Aay starting to yell at "Wait, Whisky! Don't you run out too without.." Bothan cut her off "Don't worry about, Ian already payed for you." He then looked Eyajvuvus as she walk out of the bedroom.
"And he gave you enough credits to get you back home"

Her eyes lit up and she tried to thank him, but he was already out the door.

He to on his speeder and headed towards the hotel.
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby django » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:49 pm

A day later. The Terrian specter did managed find and rent them a sub that could handle the northern waters. Sadly, no guns of any kind. Just a light shocking field to make it unpleasant for the larger fish life that might try and eat them.

'This will have to do.' Gaul kept telling himself as he loaded equipment into the ships compartment, particularly tubes of oxygen and pressured suits. "I Don't know how long this trip will take us. But we have enough supplies to last us a month in rations if we get stuck." He said as if it was to calm him of the idea of being stuck under an ice cap.

"Anything else we need to consider before embarking off?"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:39 am

The elevator would open and Che would walk through the hallway to one of the penthouse suites. Vibroknucklers clenched in his fists as he took one off to insert the keycard. The door would open quietly, "Oi? The fuck are you?" Che would find himself looking at a rebel trooper on the couch, his blaster on the table in front of him. Che would remove his other knuckler and dash at the rebel who sprang to his feet to grab his carbine when he was met with 4 quick punches to the throat and 5 more to the chest in only a couple seconds. "I am Death, and I come for your master." The soldier was gasping under the wiry Ssu. "Where is Master Ricmi?" The rebel would spit in Che's face, some blood mixed in with it, then would try and swing a punch at Che. A flash of robes and a scream would follow as the rebel's arm bent the wrong way in 4 places. "WHERE IS THE JEDI!" Screams could be heard through the open door and into the hallway. "N-northern base! Under the ice!"
=============================Weird, time distortion thingy=============================================

Ikaika would show up at the dock, wearing a fur lined jacket, two duffle bags slung over his back and using a hand truck to move two long crates onto the sub. "I've got enough blaster packs for 5 hours of sustained combat. Enough explosives to blast 3 holes in a Star Destroyer's reactor core...don't ask me how I know that. Not counting whatever I can procure in field, we should be good." He'd wheel his goods on board as a hooded figure would walk onto the dock. "I need this vehicle...I shall reimburse you for your trouble." Ikaika would look over, "Oh, its you. We gotta stop running into each other like this." Che would lower his hood, "Are you going to the anti-government base under the ice?" Ikaika would raise an eyebrow, if he had one, "You've read too many spy novels kid. Just taking these two on a fishing expedition. Hey!" Che would walk down the docks towards Gaul and past Ikaika. "You are the one in charge yes? Where you are going, there is a Jedi." Che would nearly spit venom with the word, "I need the satisfaction of his death."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:52 am

Idra'nel had moved her things into the sub and was awaiting the remainder of her team to arrive. The sub was a substandard thing but sturdy enough her mind was telling her, it was hollow comfort however, she didn't like the sea that much. The frozen waters and the thought of drowning gave her a small sense of dread. Dying in a vacuum was just another sort of drowning and the void of deep space was surely just as cold but she spent little time near the water, maybe the amount of time she spent not dying in space dulled the unease and this would be the same. As she was consoling herself with those thoughts Gaul arrived with a question We seem properly prepared...hmm, anything I want before we go? she hummed to herself in thought. Ikai and Che arrived and announced that he had brought an unconscionable amount of explosive on that underwater coffin with them, feeling slightly faint she got an idea. She dragged the three smaller men together and gave them all one giant hug Just a few more seconds to clear my mind....aah. she sighed, finally being able to calm herself down Thanks for that you guys, now that that's done I think I have all I needed Captain! she said with a smile.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Gunbird » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:25 am

When Ian arrived to the hotel, the polices we already there. Shit, I knew the kid would get caught.

He was about to turn his speeder around and head back to the Drunken Nuna,when he saw a hooded figure walking down the sidewalk. And looked he was heading towards the docks.

Whisky followed him at a distances , he the Suu till arrived at a warehouse. He got off his speeder and pulled out his plaster from. When he got the building, he thought he head some familiar voices.

When he went around a corner, he saw Ikaika, Idra'nel, Terrian, look at Che. "Fancy seeing you 3 agin."
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:49 am

"Lets hope things don't get that hectic." Gaul said as he walked down the gang plank. Sorely wishing he carried an officers hat for this occasion, just to have the full feeling of being a captain on a ship. Gaul's turian eyebrow raised as he heard Che mention them going under the ice.

His throat dried and tightened as Che approached him about it. "What about it?" He raised a hand to stay Iki for a moment. "And why would the one in charge allow you to come aboard?"

But as Idra'nel appeared from the sub, and gave the pair a great big hug right in front of the Turian specter.

On Whiskys arrival. Gaul had to admit he was surprised to see him joining them. Perhaps it was a wise thing he got the biggest sub on the market he could afford. "Like wise whisky. You joining this fantastic voyage?"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:28 am

"Because I can k-" Che was cut off by the hug, looking shocked by the sudden invasion of personal space. Ikaika didn't seam to mind at all and embraced the group as well, chuckling a little. Che would squeeze out of the hug, looking like he was trying to regain his composure. He would turn and glare at Whiskey when he showed up, turning back to Gaul, he'd adjust his robes, "I need...I can kill this Jedi. I am a practitioner of a martial art that can stand against Jedi. I also know much about this Jedi, he is a master of the Shien form, he would kill you with your own blaster shots before he would break a sweat." Ikaika would interrupt, "Look, I've heard wild stories about Jedis blocking blaster bolts with their bare hands, and slinging em back with their light sabers, but this is a bit ridiculous isn't it?" Che would turn from frowning to scowling, "I am going to Kill the Jedi. We can either work together, or against each other." Che's hands would tighten around the vibroknucklers as Ikaika's fingers gripped his DE10. "Your call, Boss."

At a local Imperial Office, a Comms Officer would look at the dispatch before sending out a BOLO, "A local Murder just occurred with a possible connection to an ongoing Imperial Investigation. Victim was a Suspected Rebel Operative, found beaten to death inside a Penthouse Suite at the Diamond in the Snow Hotel. Suspect is described as a Male Humanoid with long, pointed ears, wearing brown or dark red robes and a hood, red on red eyes, and possibly carrying a Power Hammer of some type as the murder weapon. Suspect Identified himself as Mâlkos Ruhâw but this may be an alias."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to Game Tavern