Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

Destructible Times (Command & Conquer X-over)

Re: Destructible Times (Command & Conquer X-over)

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:01 am

Carl was scowling and glareing as soon as the Priestess stepped out, his hand on the grip of his pistol, squeezing it tightly. He would whisper, "I swear to God, I could start Tib War 4 right here, right now. I can scarcely think of a suitable reason not to..." He would eventually take his hand off his gun, leaving an imprint of the grip in his palm. He'd try to pay attention as much as he could but he was just filled with anger. He was still a bit to young to be in the military during the last war, but he remembered the Scrin invasion. "Dear God." He would stand up, "Why don't we blast the damn thing with an Ion Cannon and have Nod blast the rubble with one of their nukes just to be sure?" He knew there was probably a very good reason for it, and given enough time he could probably figure out that reason on his own, but he was angry and needed to vent with his mouth before he vented with his trigger finger.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby CutieSquiggoth » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:37 am

"A better word then goblins you say" Sin started to say, but then things began and she stopped speaking, at least until Maya walked in "Fsck she's gorgeous, I wonder how you'd seduce her"

After the briefing finished she turned to Sam "Yes, it does rather, this will be sure to be an interesting mission. I'm glad I was asked to be on this, this is definitly better than being back in the lab"

Sin then turned to Carl (who she still doesn't know his name) "Yes, that would be an easy option, but when has the military ever taken the easy option when the impossibly hard option is there?"

Sin turned back to looking at the front of the room "Those cyborgs, you don't suppose they protect her day and night do you?"
CutieSquiggoth
Summoner

Postby django » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:02 pm

Rejan noticeably froze, when he saw the priestess walk into the meeting room. It wasn't out of fear, but it jar the mind seeing someone like that down here in a GDI base. "Easy." was all the Frenchman had to say on the matter at the moment. He half expected to see her blow up in their faces.

Defections from the highter ups were a rare thing to him.

"Probably... Cyborgs don't need to sleep like us. Unless EMP can affected them. Might clear our path enough to get in."

Rejan stood up. Ready to get geared up.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Gunbird » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:46 am

Shynt got out of his seat and spoke to McNeil "General, Is possible for me and a squad to recon that area? We need to find a weakness in the defenses before we even think about attacking those fanatics."

After getting his answer he picked up his gear and went with the rest of the commandos.
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:01 am

Carl would sit back down and growl slightly, "That's why." he would say to Sin. Keeping his voice down as he made a dark joke, "With chloroform, duck tape, and jumper cables. That'd be the only proper way to 'seduce' her. And I would imagine they do protect her 24/7." He'd put his helmet on, "Just so I'm 100% clear, we infiltrate as far in as we can, then start blowing things up and slaughtering Nod renegades before they activate a portal to a Scrin world?" He went with the others to do a final gear up.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby CutieSquiggoth » Wed May 04, 2016 8:15 am

Sin turned to Carl "Well, let's go find out shall we?"

Sin threaded her way through the crowd in the opposite direction, heading towards the podium, hoping to catch Maja whlilst she was still there.

"Maja, Maja!" Sin called, hoping to get her attention

(Do I assume that I'm successful here? or what? Screw it, I'm assuming I'm successful)

"Hi, I just wanted to say thanks, and to tell you that I'm glad that the two sides are working together on this. I know that my race is particularly bad at this sort of thing, so it's pleasing to see the old adage finally get some substance to it. Which old adage? Oh, the one about Yesterday's Enemies being Tomorrow's Friends and Today's fuckbuddies. Oh, you don't say it that way? I guess that's different cultures and all."

"Sorry, looks like the rest of my team are getting ready, I hope I can see you after all this" Sin smiled and slinked her way back out of the room.

(Forum RP sucks for conversations with NPCs, why do I even bother?)
CutieSquiggoth
Summoner

Postby django » Thu May 12, 2016 8:18 pm

"Lets hope the Nods at the Base are ill equip sent to Antarctica types." But with their luck they wouldn't be. Seeing cyborgs this close up was unnerving in the least. He was waiting for someone to shoot him in the back. He remembered the only time he saw cyborgs this up close, standing over burned rubles of another time.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Gunbird » Sat May 14, 2016 4:38 am

"Thank you, General." Shynt replay to McNeil "I just hope those troops are better at being discreet than the ones that accompanied me on my last mission."

He then herd Sin talking to the Brotherhood priestess. He looked back at the general and whispered " Can you please tell me how she got in this base? And I'm talking about the tainted drow, not Maja. She been saying she been doing experiments with Tiberium and I don't know if she's been practicing the proper safety procedures. She also seems to be acting strangely too. Has she been checked by a psychiatrist recently? Because I don't think she mentally fit for battle."

After getting his answers from McNeil, he saluted him, put on his helmet, picked up his gear, then moved towards where the reconnaissance squad were stationed.
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat May 14, 2016 5:58 am

Carl's mouth was stuck in the jaw dropped position for a solid 5 minuets, a speechless 5 minuets. Finally, "Did she just? Did she really just? And no ones dead?" He would pinch his arm through the EV suit, "I'm dreaming aren't I? I'm having one of those weird dreams. I feel asleep on the drop ship and someone's drawing on my visor right now." He would collect his gear and follow the others to their new recon assignment.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby CutieSquiggoth » Sat May 14, 2016 7:50 am

Sin looked Maja straight back, and couldn't help but think that her eyes were, *purrrrrs* "You're very right about that" she said to Maja "That sentence is our society right there. It's why we make fuckbuddies today, you never know what side they'll be on tomorrow. Hopefully we can talk some more after this mission is over, maybe over some food perhaps?"

Sin continued to leave, not wanting to hold her new team mates up too much. Sin walked past Carl on the way out, wondering where she put her texta.
CutieSquiggoth
Summoner

Postby django » Tue May 24, 2016 9:38 pm

"No I don't think you are dreaming my friend." Rejan said to Carl, as he watched him be speechless for more then a suitable time.

(I'm going to have to bow out guys. I got a lot on my plate right now, and I don't want to hold you guys up.)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Gunbird » Thu May 26, 2016 8:34 pm

(Sorry to hear the django. Im skipping my turn)
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu May 26, 2016 9:27 pm

Carl would recover a bit more as McNeil explained about Sin. "I think they normally call such people Sociopaths." was all he could muster. He would follow Shynt and the others to the elevator to get ready to deploy. Putting his helmet on and trying to mentally prepare himself.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby CutieSquiggoth » Fri May 27, 2016 8:22 am

"Sociopaths is it?" Sin thought to herself, following everybody else. "Like these goblins are any different. I'm sure we'll see this when we see combat."

"Where are we going by the way?" she wondered aloud
CutieSquiggoth
Summoner

Postby Gunbird » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:30 am

Shynt mange to hear Sam talking the tragic fate of his bother before he went the door. He also has a deep hatred for the Scrin. Some of his friends and family members have been transformed into those twisted monsters that use a sort of empathy to torture and kill their victims.

When he arrived to the assigned hanger he saw a Hammerhead gunship and a V-35, both look like been heavily modified. Right next them were the pilots and copilots of those aircraft, 2 tropes with suppressed carbines and commando armed with a anti-material rifle. The sniper looked towards Shynt then removed his helmet, revealing a meal human with short dark hair hazel eyes and a scar across his nose. "Well isn't it my favorite, politically correct, green haired knife ear, sniper!" He then made a smirk on his face." How you doing Shynt?"

It was Joey Alberto. A Italian/Irish American that got the name "Juster" because of his politically incorrect and dark sense of humor. Shynt used to get in to fights with him when he began working GDI. Luckily Shynt became friends with him over time. Although Shynt still cringe at most of his jokes.

" I didn't know you were at the this base Joey. Your in charge of the sniper team?" "Yeah, it seems McNeil convinced me to participate in this him and recon because my leadership skills. Then again he could've been send me out to the tower because that Irish jokes I made."Shynt written eyebrow. " Do you have Irish heritage?" "Yeah but I was making a joke." Shynt rolled his eyes. " It didn't seem to be a funny one. Where is our insertion point?" "We'll be dropped off at a old factory thats about a klick form the tower. Hopeful the cloaking devices on these 2 birds will keep the Nod form spotting us. Makes me all warmer and fuzzy to use their tech against them."

Joey then turned to the rest of the team." All right guys , we got to going before the marching band starts moving out. Lets move."
Gunbird
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to Game Tavern