Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

Destructible Times (Command & Conquer X-over)

Re: Destructible Times (Command & Conquer X-over)

Postby Gunbird » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:14 am

After hearing that his deceased relative was attacked the Black Hand, he put his head back up and turn on his E-cigarette" Yeah, I fought with those bastards several times, but luckily that a long-distance. It's almost suicidal if you're engaged in close quarters combat with them. Unless you have someone with fire sorcery in your team." He turned around to see some of the troops had puzzled looks on the faces." That's a magical ability that some of my people can perform. They cannot make the fire out of thin air but they can control it. Moving it to anywhere that they want it to go. A good ability to have if you're going against a crazy cultists with a flame-thrower or a flame tank. Fight the brotherhood's fire with their own fire."

After Sam explained about his abilities, Shynt scratches head. "Um.Sam? Do mention to the recruits about your sorcery-I mean mutation before? Think you're talking to recruits about it before we boarded the airship."

He then heard Rejan Carl talking about getting some food."Im not hungry right now. I'll meet you guys later after I finish talking with Vanara."

He then continued the conversation about the lost clan member." It would be one hell that critical error if I didn't get a message from 11 years. Why would someone hide information like that for me? And who would try to prevent me from getting the messages?"
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:46 am

Carl had kept his helmet on all this time, cursing softly when he got to the messhall, he'd pick up a try and grab a few things before he sat down in as secluded as a spot as he could and removed his helmet to eat. Scooping up some mashed potoates as a mutant came over to him. "Hey buddy, you look familiar." In a thick southern accent, "Yeah Ah know. I look like that rich feller on the internet." He'd point to Rejan, "Frenchy here'll tell ya how many ass whopping's Ah got on account'a him."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby django » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:15 pm

Rejan would join Carl at the table. Placing his helmet on his lap, like it was a cat. Military food here looked as edible as it gets but at least it looked like food. He was chewing on some mixed 'vegetables' when Carl decided to adopt a southern accent. "I will in a moment." He said between a spoonful of food. "By me, or saved by me? That is the question."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Gunbird » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:00 pm

Shynte pulled out his e cigarette and place "My innocences was already proven a month after the Nid attack. There must've been something else she wanted to tell me other than her forgiveness." He then inhaled and puffed some smoke out of his mouth. "Thank you for let me know what happened to her."

He then turn towed Sam "Im going to the mess-hall to get some tea if they have any. "
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:23 pm

Carl would give a smirk to Rejan, "Yeah he was one of em too." He'd look up to the mutant still looming over him, "Names Billy Williams, Friends call me Bill-Will." extending his hand and continuing the exaggerated smile. "Guess I was mistaken." The mutant would walk back to his table, Carl would lower his voice and drop the accent, speaking to Rejan before taking a bite, "Thanks for that. Didn't feel like getting sent to the brig before a mission."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby django » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:28 am

"My pleasure." Rejan said as he watched the mutant wonder off back to his table. "It would be very unfortunate not having the chance to see where this mission is going. It sounds like its going to make a good story, if it stays unclassified that is. Who know with these sort of things. What do you think of it."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Gunbird » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:22 am

Shynt maed a cup of green at serves counter then went to the table Rejan and Carl is. "I don't think Sam is going to have a hard time getting his sub. The cook gave me a hard time when i ask for tea instead of espresso."

He then overheard Rejan talking mission. "I hope they send me out first so I can recon that tower and see if we are walking it a ambush." He then took a sip of his tea." Who is in charge of this operation agin?
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:47 am

"It's gonna go badly." Carl would scoop up some more food, "Best we can do is make sure we come out ahead of this bad situation. Make sure our knives find their way to Nod backs first." He'd look over to Shynt when he showed up, "Learn to love Coffee my friend. Or at least how to tolerate it." He'd sip some water, "Bad question to ask, orders come from on high, get filtered down to a commander, then to a field commander, then to Sam then to us." Getting a forkful of food and pointing it at Shynt, "For all we know some junior officer is overseeing this hoping for his big stepping stone up. Watching our GPS dots in a comfortable chair on a space station or a command center in a Blue Zone."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby django » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:47 am

I guess I did know that answer. Rejan said in his head. "You'll get use to coffee the more you drink it. Its probably the fake shit anyways. The real stuff is few and far between."

"And even then, we may never know who was really in charge of the operation." The Frenchman added to who was in charge of the operation. "They are the worst kind. Trying to earn themselves a medal to pin on their shirts and get us killed in the process."

"Alot of pressure for us. Start another Tib war or walk into a trap. I guess I wouldn't be here if I wasn't up to the pressure."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Gunbird » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:34 am

Shynt took another sip of his drink then respond to Carl and Rejan . "I don't hate it at all, the cook just got angry at me when I asked for tea instead. He said he trying to reconstruct the culture that was lost in this area."

He then spoke after Sam "Well you were right about the space station ,Carl. But McNeil is no glory seeking youngster. As for Kane and his "immortality" , I have a theory on how monster keeps on coming back. The Jaal’darya are rumored that they can replicate a living being. I think you people call it cloning, right? It's to be possible that the Brotherhood could be doing that. As for him appearing so far back in history, I think the Brotherhood made those stores up for propaganda."
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:13 am

Shynt would chuckle softly, "Another thing to do, never anger an army cook. They always seam to know the cold spots in a serving tray." He'd drop his water, "McNeil? So much for this being uneventful. A Milk Run commanded by McNeil would probably turn into a war." He'd finish his food, taking care of his tray and cup before sitting back down. "That would make sense, but it wouldn't explain everything." He'd sigh and put his helmet back on, "This is going to be a loooong day..."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby django » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:56 am

Rejan looked up at the prompter. Trying to figure out how much of that was sarcasm. "What tis this? A college drama?" He asked to no one in particular then everyone laughed. Making him feel stupid. "Well it looks like we have some time to kill. What do you want to do?"

He put his tray in the in the dirty bin. "I've never met a texin before. Are they loud and obnoxious as I've seen on tv."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Gunbird » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:45 am

Shynt rolled his eyes when he heard Sam talking about Wraith."I heard of him, but I wish I didn't. I thought the Nod was or maybe it's more appropriate to say that they still are a secret society? And the brotherhood does a lot more than just grabbing peoples the money" He then finished up his tea and put the cup in the tray." The funny thing is about his conspiracy theories is that they're not even his own. I heard is getting sued for plagiarism by a libertarian news agency."

He then heard a familiar voice on the intercoms. He laughed a bit then made his own joke."I thought Mitchell would know now that we Drow don't wear underwear. We wear the skins of our enemies!!"*

*(That joke came from a chibi page from this comic. I forgot from what chapter it's from though.)
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:50 am

Carl would cock an eyebrow, hidden by his helmet, "That fool? He would have made me sick back when I still hated mutants. He asked me on his show once, someone paid to go in my place, I'm told it was hilarious." He'd look up at the PA speaker as the joke went on, not waiting for the announcement to be over, "Is...is he serious? Panties?" He was one of the few not laughing, just confused, and like Regan, feeling stupid. He'd look at Shynt after his joke, "You people have issues..."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby django » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:02 pm

"I wouldn't ware Nods for clothing, its gives a terrible rash I hear." He said to the elf concerning hopefully a joke. With tall dark skin dwellers who knew really. He did hear they practiced cannibalism from living underground. One wonder why anyone would choose to do so is beyond him.

Rejan didn't watch that particular interview. It seems he missed a real show.

(Thats an oldly)
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to Game Tavern