Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

Rumble in the jungle: A earth age RP.

Re: Rumble in the jungle: A earth age RP.

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:31 pm

Kenji aimed the cannon upward as the order was given to hold fire. He raised his rifle, "<<Might just be dazed. Someone wanna check and see if I didn't just commit a war crime?>>" scanning the area in front of him for movement. Paqu stayed in the truck with the other raiders, "Legion's at it again. Slit some throats for me, eh?" While the Ssu was a bit tense, unlike the humans and the Legion, there wasn't much he could do besides sit in the truck and wait. "Oi lass, see if you can see anything with that farsight of yours?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Basileus_Ioannis » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:19 am

Having recovered from the loud report of the big cannon, Teena'los heard Paqu tell her to look through her crossbow's farseeing tool. "Right, hang on..." She hoisted her weapon up on the railing separating the Raiders from the Halmes in the front of the golem-wagon, and looked towards the commotion near the slope. "I see the green Halme leader and that guy with the face paint I talked to bent over some half-nekkid guy (where'd he come from?). There goes Inynda, she's leading her Legionnaires into the woods off to the left. I see Shynt, he seems to be talking with the green Halme leader. Can't see anything beyond the slope, though...and nobody's fighting yet." She pondered, The guys on that cannon-golem seem to be watching something intently...I wonder if we're gonna be called up soon?
Basileus_Ioannis
Vel'akar

Location: What do you mean "they cut the power"? They're just animals!
Clan: Sarghress

Postby Metzger » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:16 pm

Jonathan quickly walked over to where Lt Min and the half naked man was.
<<Do you speak English? Can you tell me your name?>>
Jonathan asked the wounded man as he simultaneously started to put on fresh nitrile gloves and unpacked the necessary medical equipment.
<<Well then, let's have a closer look on those wounds.>> Jonathan said as he began treating the soldier.
Metzger
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Gunbird » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:10 pm

Inynda and the legionnaires were silently moving though jungle Moving like a pack of wolves that are on the hunt. It only took them a short time to find grope Black suns, 5 or 6 of them, hiding behind a large tree trunk. "Gud ting we hea'd dose Halme machine comin'. Does damn tings louder den a wor dat ade pure choc'late 'fore sex." Said a short male with a crossbow."Ya, an id loud nough widoud dere cannons. Like da one dat wen off a few momen' ago. My ears still ringin', even from hea." Said a larger one with Canon. A female with burn marks on her spoke with fear in her voice. "Nod as loud as dad...ting. How can a ma'cheen go so fas tru da air, an carry such a poten weapon?" Small mill responded to her."Ay, id killed more den half our troop. How can does soulless fucks crea'e such-" A larger female cut him off."All you shud yer 'rap. You wan does beast 'o find oud where we are? Once de boss lure dem oud, we fire our cannon ad dem!!"

Inynda silently made hand singles to tell the other to shield their eyes and get ready to attack. She then picked up a rock and threw it at the trunk. When the black sons turned around she used her light sorcery, blinding them. Her legionnaires jumped out of cover killing the will be ambushers in mear seconds.

Brian saw a light to his left. A second later, he herd a screams coming for the same detraction.After blinked a few time, he look tough his binoculars to see see Inynda wiping off the blood on her blade."Talk about a flash and clear." He mumbled to himself.

When he turn back to the Bunker, he saw 2 figures jumping out of the wall . They were Black suns and there were running towards one of the guard towers "<<2 tangos on the move!>>" He yelled, while aiming the 50 Cal at them. Before he can shoot ,one of them a tall slender woman put her hand out and magically pulled out a wall from the ground. " What that-!?" The next thing he saw, was the other black sun leaping into the air at a impossible height. The male drow landed on the roof of the pickup, crushing the driver compartment almost a foot down and shattering the glass. Brian let go of the M2 and went for his pistol. But before he unholster it, the Drow produced a large gust of wind, throwing him off the bed.

When he came to his senses, he smelled burning hair and flesh and felt something heavy on his chest. Opening his eyes he saw frightful sight. The Drow with orange eyes and burned skin was standing on him. He had an ax over his head, ready to strike. All Dice can think of was I hate low roles.
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:34 pm

Kenji saw a flash off to the side, "<<The fuck was that?>>" Aiming his rifle towards the flash and barely seeing any movement, he'd jump his aim back to Dice when the Duce started going off. He'd start shooting at the attacking blacksuns. "RAIDERS! Time to earn our pay!" Paqu would leap out of the truck and start running for the lead truck. Kenji had the ax wielding Blacksun in his sight and squeezed, seeing impacts on the blacksun's chest.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Basileus_Ioannis » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:31 am

Teena'los heard Paqu shout his order and bail out from the back of the golem. "Alright, Raiders, go!" The rest of the Sarghress troops clambered out the rear or vaulted over the stake bed sides. "No jumping over the sides, if you break your legs you're fucking useless!" But nobody was listening to her, as she was one of the last ones to exit the golem. By the time her boots hit the ground, most of the Raiders were streaming behind the howling veteran towards Shynt's golem. She began running with the tail end of the pack, looking up at the slope. To her horror, she saw a Dark Sun suddenly land on one of the smaller golems, using Air sorcery to blow one of the green Halmes off the back. Shit's gettin' real, now, she thought.
Basileus_Ioannis
Vel'akar

Postby Metzger » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:45 pm

(I have no idea what to post, I'm skipping this turn)
Metzger
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Gunbird » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:56 pm

(Im sorry that I couldn't post this up sooner. Had a long drive back so Im bit drained from both that and work . I was also trying to make a story to and I couldn't really think of anything to post in my turn. )

Before the the black sun leader can swing his at Brian's head, he got hit in the chest and shoulder, making him stumble back. Unfortunately the bullets failed to penetrate deep enough because he was waring ceramic armor. A gift from a Sharen lover. He used it his air sorcery to kick up a dust cloud at Kenji and Yarrick."Hea, haf sum sand, yoh chunts!!

The Black Sun leader's long ears perked up as he heard the scraping of metal and the tinkle of broken glass falling. He spun around towards the busted up pickup, and saw that an Emberi with blood trickling down his head, was pointing a rifle at him. The soldier pulled the trigger, but the gun only made a click sound. In a fraction of a second, the Black Sun realized that the Emberi's weapon was inoperable. He charged at the soldier, swinging his axe at the man's exposed head. Without a helmet to deflect the blow, the soldier's head was cloven in two. "Hahaha! Nod so powahful wid oud yer cannon, are-" Before he can finish his sentence, he blinded by Inynda light sorcery.

At the convoy Min was helping Jonathan tend to the wounded soldier. He faintly answered the medic broken English his name. <Sgt.--- Lan Quang ---4th, Infantry Division, 3rd Regimen. I--->" He started to whimper. <What are they?> The lieutenant patted him on the shoulder.<It's all right. We'll be calling a medevac helicopter soon as the basis clear. Having bad guys are in those structures?> <Maybe 7 or 10 of them. I can't really-->

Min then heard the firefight. Stood up and pulled out her binoculars, but all she can see is a lot of dust being flung around. She pressed on her throat piece and yelled <<"Dice, Yarrick, Kenji, what the hell is going on over there!? Please respond!>>

Shynt then jumped out of the vehicle and ordered his Warriors to follow him. "Get a move on! Those Halmes need are help!!"
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:47 pm

Kenji would shield his eyes as the dust kicked up, dropping behind the truck's cabin for some cover as he fumbled to pull the dust cover off of his goggles. 'Yeah, you're not gonna need this in the jungle. It's not like Iraq, or Afghanistan.' 'Better take it anyway, just in case.' He was barely fitting them over his eyes when Min called in, "<<We're under attack, they're using their magic to kick up a dust storm. One was about to kill Dice but think I got him in time.>>" He'd open his eyes when he fitted his goggles on, popping back up to fire at a large shape moving in the dust cloud near where he last saw the target.

Paqu was already on the move when Shynt jumped out in front of him, "On ya. Raiders! Our new green friends need a hand!" He'd rush for the dust cloud, shield raised in his charge.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Basileus_Ioannis » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:42 am

Running to catch up to Paqu, Teena'los looked up and saw air affinity at work near the prostrated green Halme, blowing crap into the air to block line of sight. Damn Black Suns and their cheap tricks! That might work against goblins, but we can see through that! She concentrated as she got within crossbow range, looking through her farseeing tool. Much to her chagrin, the dust cloud, warmed by the tropical sun, made it hard for even Drow darkvision to pick out the obscured enemy. FUUUUUU...! Snapping her weapon back down to a ready position, she ran as fast as she could and managed to reach the Ssu veteran. "Can't make out the Sunny bastard in that dust cloud, but I'll cover you with my crossbow as best I can!" Suddenly Shynt jumped out of his golem in front of them, ordering them onwards. As Paqu raised his shield and waded into the fray, she squinted at the dust but kept a sharp lookout for any targets to present themselves.
Basileus_Ioannis
Vel'akar

Postby Metzger » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:19 am

<<Alright, Sgt. Quang , please try to stay awake now, sleeping is very bad for you right now.>> Jonathan said to Quang, as he continued to treat the mans wounds. As he heard the fighting he asked the Lieutenant << What's going on Lt? I can't see crap with that dust cloud. >>
Metzger
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Gunbird » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:13 am

It took Dice few seconds to realize his attacker went out of view. He shook his head and got up sees a fight between Inynda and the Black-Sun leader.He was about to raise his shotgun to take down the bloody and burnt leader, but he saw something in the corner of his eye.

He see the Earth sorceress breaking down her wall and sending what look like a wave of earth toward him." Oh fuck!" he yelled before he run away form its wake and aims his gun at the sorceress. Before she can performed another attack, Brian fires 3 rounds of 00 buckshot at her.

Right after her bloodied corpse hit to ground, 12 or so Black-suns came running out form both bunkers. 2 of them were heading towards him . He fired 2 shot at the closest one to the right then fired the last 2 shot at the left one. He sling his shotgun and tries to pull out his pistol, but heard a scream at his right.

A large drow was about a meter or so away from him, his broadsword in mid-swing. The next thing that Dice saw was not the blade striking him, but a bullet striking the Black-suns head. The dust cloud managed to settle down enough so Geoffrey make a shot.Brian runs and takes cover behind the truck with the M40. He then press his neck mic."Thank you Boresight, I owe you a beer at a computer Game of choosing."

A few seconds later Inynda's Legionnaires start fighting with the group of BlackSuns.

Down the road Shynt grabs a branch and uses this would sorcery to change it into a sort of spear. He ran towards where the leader and Inynda was.
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:51 am

Kenji would keep firing at large figures appearing in the dust. He'd hit one in the helmet, staggering Paqu, "BLOODY HEL!" The Ssu would stab an approaching blacksun in the head with his spear, kicking the bitch off. "<Shit,>" keying his mic, "<LT, we got friendlies mixed in with hostiles. Everyone check your shots.>" And pray I didn't kill Big Guy. The cloud would start to disapate as he started looking for targets, shooting one black sun in the chest. "<Visibility's improving, pretty sure I hear Dice's shotty going off.>" He'd fire a shot at a blacksun engaged with a raider. "<Shit Diceman, you kinda had me scared there for a bit. LT, Confirm eyes on Dice. Think we're gonna need a couple of kegs after this.>" Paqu would bash another blacksun with his shield, seeing a Legionnaire jump on the black sun, sandwiching him between a warrior and a ninja as the Legionnaire slashed the blacksun's throat. Paqu would laugh, "That's some bloody teamwork!" pushing the blacksun's corpse off his shield after the Fallen had moved onto another target.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Basileus_Ioannis » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:58 am

Teena'los was sweating profusely. She could barely see the enemy, and there were cannon fire and sorcery going off all over the place. She turned, and realized Paqu was no longer in sight. But before she could call out for him, she tripped and fell onto the jungle floor. "Pa...OOF!" That proved fortuitous, as suddenly the cruel glint of a short sword landed in the dirt right next to her face!

"Ye a'e p'etty quick, Sa'gh bitch," hissed the Black Sun, pulling his sword out of the dirt. "O' did ye jest t'ip and fall? Heh." He reached down with one hand and gripped her hair, yanking her head up and backwards painfully.

Gritting her teeth, she looked up into the gloating face of her assailant. He was grinning ear to ear, his other arm hauled back to stab her in the throat with his sword. She fumbled for her crossbow, which was underneath her when she fell. Her deft fingers could tell it was still cocked, and the bolt did not fall out of the trough. No way in Hel could I raise it up in time to avoid his sword stroke...is this how I'm going to die? Not having claimed a single enemy in this battle, just having my throat cut out like a haledri in a slaughterhouse?

Suddenly the Black Sun shuddered as a blued sword blade protruded from his chest. It was Vila'nel the Fallen Legionnaire. Wordlessly, she yanked her weapon out of the enemy. Blood spurted out of his wound, spraying on the stunned Raider's face, as the enemy hissed in pain and turned towards the source of the offending backstab.

Teena'los jerked the crossbow out from under her, and without aiming, she squeezed the trigger. The weapon fired at point blank range with a *CLACK*, the bolt catching the Black Sun under his jaw and protruding out the top of his head. He let out an "U'ck," blood pouring out of his neck wound and his open mouth. His eyes rolled back in their sockets, as he released his grip on her hair.

The sniper stood up as the Black Sun fell away lifelessly, recocking her crossbow quickly. "Thanks for saving my ass, Vila'nel!" she said, "Sharess, that was too close!"

"Get your shit together, Raider," said the black-clad commando curtly. Pointing towards the largest tree to be seen, the Fallen said, "A Sharess-damned sniper should be on overwatch...down on the ground in fucking melee combat, you're gonna get yourself killed, and a dead sniper is a fucking useless sniper." She quickly clapped a hand on Teena'los' shoulder, then bolted away into the foliage.
Basileus_Ioannis
Vel'akar

Postby Metzger » Tue May 03, 2016 8:44 pm

--Skipping This turn too--
Metzger
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to Game Tavern