Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

Rumble in the jungle: A earth age RP.

Re: Rumble in the jungle: A earth age RP.

Postby Metzger » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:29 am

Jonathan "Joke" Kein age 28 Weapons and other: MK.18, P 229 pistol, medkit/medical supplies

Jonathan had stayed quiet during the whole elf talk. he knew that Dice was into Fantasy and such, but to actually identify tangos as elves, it made Jonathan have doubts about Dice mental health, until the rest of the squad for some reason seemed to mostly agree with Dice. Sure Elves, why the fuck not? Was all he could mumble as he searched for a target, and found one, a tango/elf carrying what appeared to be a spear. He heard Boresight firing, he emptied the magazine against the target. After confirming the kill, he tapped the Lieutenant on the shoulder, and started to peal back.
Metzger
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Gunbird » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:02 am

(Sorry guys I was playing a old PS2 racing game too much.)

Sarghress---------------------

"< Can you please explain what happened?> Shynt asked the Major. The leader looked down at the ground. " < I don't know where to begin. They bypassed through most of our defenses by digging underground. They came out from under the bunkhouse. That's where most of my men were…. were killed. By the time that me and any guards that were awake notice what's going on, your rivals have took over most of the base. We had no other choice but evacuate the area. There must been around 100 of them.> " "< Are you sure they kill all the ones that were sleeping?" "<I'm not sure. Why do you think they take hostages?>" "< More like slaves.>" "<Then there must be still alive. Are you capable of taking the base back?>" "<Maybe I need to consult with my colleagues. Thank you for the information>"

He then turned to Inynda. "Looks like we're dealing with a larger force than we predicted . The major said that there was more than 100 Black-suns that attacked his men." " That's not good to hear. 34 of us against over a hundred Siyah'khorshed. But I've been through worse odds before. Boss I think we should-"

Both their ears perked up when they heard popping sounds coming from the east.
"What the Hel is making that noise?" "I don't know Inynda. <Thanh do you know going on?>" "< My guess is that the people who are trying to find us have gotten into fight with your friends. >" They then herd the sound of Dvergar canon firing."< It sounds like they need our help.>"

They then herd the weird rumbling again. The Major Looked up into the sky. " <It Seems like their help just arrived.>"

SEAL team 11------------------------

The crazy Black-sun empathy was acting like a kid in a candy store. "Hehahah, Ah ken fee' dare feah, dare confushun, dar- " She felt one of the goblins concentrating on something" Wade, why one a dem seem so fo-" Before the empathy can say more, A 77 grain bullet hit her square in the chest. She feall to yhe ground and died seconds later. "U'ho'lee shid! How dey shad hur from dad far?" The Blacksun leader had no clue that the weapons the goblins were using can reach so far. The ones in the forchest also sounded a lot noisier. He only pondered on it for a short time before pulling out his sword and pointing it where the attackers might be. "No matah, dose gob'lins aah gud as ded. Ch'aag!"

After Jonathan peeled, Min looked down sight of her M203, then pulled the trigger. "Ploop" The 40 mm flew through the air for a few seconds before hitting the ground. Anyone within 5 meters of the blast radius were hit by shrapnel. She then looked through her optical sight and shot a round every second till her mag was empty. She then taped Brian's shoulder and retreated. The enemy was too far away for his shotgun, so he placed a claymore, then pated the machine gunner. "Give them hell Jeff!"

He ran abut 20 meters or so before he heard a explosion followed by the rookies screams .
"AHHH! MY LEG! MY FUCKING LEG!!" Brian and Min ran back towards him. "Dice, pick up his gun and and give me cover fire while I move him to safety." " On it, LT." Brian said while slinging his shotgun and picking up the Mk48.

(I think this post is maybe a little bit sloppy.Particularly in the Sarghress part. PM me if you think there's anything I should edit ?)
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:46 am

Paqu was ready to order a charge down the hill, when Teena's comments stopped him. The Ssu had gotten hyped up however and was now pacing around like a caged tiger. Cursing to himself when he heard popping noises, his ears twitching. "They alright down there?" When the rumbling came over head, "Fucking Hel, what have we walked into." he'd cover his ears as the rumbling got closer.

Kenji would thumb from safe to single fire, squeezing off three rounds at the target he picked. He didn't like the idea of cover fire, he preferred to actually hit something when he shot, but training made him swallow his pride. He'd fire at a couple more targets, not sure if he even killed his first target, he was no comparison to the team's sharp shooter. Still the tactic was a good one and he was biding his time till it was his turn to peel off. When he got to the back of the line he'd turn and start aiming again for shapes in the distance. Fuck, was all he could think when someone started screaming in pain, he'd empty his mag with a couple more semi precise shots before he changed it and started firing at a faster rate.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:48 am

Idra'nel was displeased with the news, an unexpectedly high number of the fiends were about and they still needed to be taken care of by her and the team. This was going to be problematic but at the very least they had secured new allies for the occasion. She was deep in thought for a few moments only to be snappee back into reality by that damn noise....whatever it was What in sharess' name is that racket? she hissed. Everyone seemed to be irritated and alarmed by that noise We beeter check that out. Closest thing to a lead we have.

Yarrick fired and fired as his team made their way out, he reloaded and went back to shooting in moments. He was oddly calm for what the situation was, the noise was calming in a way, he didn't have to think too hard about death around every corner waiting to get him when it all is staring him right in the face. He noticed a few among the kinfe-eared mob dropping, whatever tricks these people had didn't protect them so well against bullets. Yarrick smiled for a moment before hearing someone get hit This is starting to get bad. he mumbled to himself as he backed off, he didn't want to lose anyone but carrying wounded in this is crazy Crazy...yeah that's a good word for this.
Last edited by Brawl97 on Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Basileus_Ioannis » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:32 am

Teena'los noticed Shynt and the others all look towards the direction of the popping sounds. "It's alright, Paqu, that noise isn't coming from Shynt's location, they're looking towards it, and the Emberi leader seems to be explaining things..." Suddenly she heard the distinctive thump thump of Dvergar cannons, soon followed by the rumbling sound from earlier. "Sharess' tits, it's a freakin' auditory petting zoo out there...if I don't start seein' what's makin' this racket, I'm gonna go nuts like a naked Vloz in a bar full of Kyorls! C'mon Shynt, hurry it up, we got Black Suns to take out!" She scanned the jungle in the direction the away party was looking, but couldn't see hide nor hair of the sources of the noise.
Basileus_Ioannis
Vel'akar

Location: in Snad's tower in Felde, checking to make sure I have spare underwear
Clan: Sarghress

Postby Metzger » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:38 pm

Jonathan "Joke" Kein age 28 Weapons and other: MK.18, P 229 pistol, medkit/medical supplies

fuck, spending a entire magazine one a single target, like some blind Newbie.. Jonathan thought as he reloaded after stopping near a tree. He leaned against the tree to stabilize his aim, and there, a Tango was trying to crawl in the mud, two shots, then the sound of LTs grenade launcher, quickly followed by an explosion, four more shots after the explosion he heard another explosion followed by a nearby pained scream.

He saw the Lieutenant carrying, or dragging someone of the squad, it was difficult to see who she was carrying to safety, but it was obvious that he was injured, Jonathan ran crouching up to the Lieutenant, saw that it was the Newbie she was carrying, and asked What got him Lt? some elf with a bow? rifle?...grenade? He tried to get a look at the wound, but for now it was more important to get the wounded away from the immediate danger.
Last edited by Metzger on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Metzger
Dragon of the Nether

Postby aceofAces » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:45 am

(Guess who's back?!)

Geoffrey "Boresight" Ayers

Geoff kept his head down as he peeled back, stopping every few meters to keel down and put a few more shots downrange and to wait for the rest of the team to catch up to his position. He ducked behind a tree for camouflage, peering down his scope at some poor bastard elf who had the misfortune of being outside of cover and too close to Geoff's buddies for his liking. He sent him a present that consisted of lead and an admittedly nasty shoulder wound.

"Anybody need support?" He called over his mic to the rest of the team as he swapped out for a fresh clip. Best keep in contact, lest he get surrounded. He picked out another target and fired another shot into some half-naked girls leg. Geoff figured he'd keep baddies off the LT as she dragged an injured rookie back towards the group.

Al'hari Sarghress

Alli's ears perked up when she heard the rapid popping noises of in the distance. What in Sharess's name was going on? Then the cannon went off and the realization dawned on her. This was a battle, and whatever was causing those noises was close by. "Should we go?" was all she said.
aceofAces
Demon

Postby Gunbird » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:54 pm

The rumbling turn into a ear splitting roar as a gray colored, winged object flew through the sky at a ferocious speed. Both Shynt and Inynda's eyes were wide with shock. "<That was a jet.>"the Major said before a loud boom filled the air"<And by the sound of it, it gave your rivals a "little gift".>"

Shynt have read about flying machines that were made by the Dark elves long ago. But the ones in the tales were slow as the clouds and used a large bag of gas to make it float. This "jet" however was going as fast as cabin fire and had what looked like fire coming out of the backend.

Bewildered Shynt asked the Major on how his kind can make such technologies." The Emberi made a smile. "< A lot of time money and thinking. That's how we make them!>"

While Min pickup Mat and started to carry him, Brian was shooting 3 round bursts every time he took a step backwards. It managed to drop a couple of and scare some more into cover. Despite keeping most of the horde at bay with his covering fire, he managed to see one or two of them still running at him and the LT at full speed. He shot a burst at one them and then something strange happened. Instead of hitting its target the bullets hit something that briefly glowed and cause them to curve around the drow. Oh, but of course some of these guys would have magic shields!! He thought while walking backwards and shooting. I hate rolling low numbers!

The LT was about to yell at Geoff to cover them, when she heard the F-18 coming in ." Everybody, hit the deck!" A second later A 500 pound bomb dropped on the bulk of the Black-suns pursuers. Anyone in a 100's yard radius got killed instantly by the explosion and shrapnel. . Min and Brian felt the the shockwave and ear piercing bang. Fortunately the team managed to get far enough away from the danger zone.

Once the ringing in Min's ears subside, she called out to the rest of the SEAL's."Is everyone all right?" " Hooyah, LT!" Brina responded while getting back up. " That almost became a rockfall." The radio man confirmed the bomb drop to the jet pilot."Good hit, Eagle 2. Good hit!"

Min then rested the wounded gunner's on a tree and inspected the shrapnel in his leg. Luckily, it look like they didn't go in too deep. She then called for Jonathan. "Joke, come over here. Jeff got some shrapnel in his leg.I don't think it's anything serious but you still need to patch him up ."
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:49 pm

Paqu's curses and screaming could have probably been heard down in the village if it wasn't for the jet passing overhead. "FUCKING HEL. ARE MY EARS BLEEDING?" he would ask. "EVERY FUCKING TIME I COME UP HERE." patting the side of his head, wishing the buzzing would stop.

Kenji would get off about 5 semi well aimed shots with each peal back. He was running to the back when the Hornet passed over head and he dropped to the ground to cover his head. After it's fiery sting was delivered he would pick himself up and his rifle, shaking of what dirt he got on it and resuming the peel. "Hooyah." he'd say in his mic after he did a pat check. "Danger Close Adjacent? If we're all good I think we owe someone a bottle of Johnnie Walker." He'd take a knee and stay near the tree Min had chosen to do first aid on. Scanning in the direction they just came for any sign of the enemy, rifle ready as he looked through the red dot.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby aceofAces » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:25 pm

Geoffrey "Boresight" Ayers

Geoff hit the deck the minute he heard the jet come roaring in, with the bomb smashing into the ground a split second later. As the noise subsided, he picked himself back up and surveyed the damage. "Damn..." He muttered to himself before peering through his scope to check for hostiles. Whatever wasn't dead had probably run off. "Hope those pilots stay on station. Got a gut feeling we might be needing their help sooner rather than later."

Al'hari Sarghress

Alli covered her ears when the roar of the flying machine filled the air. She watched it pass overhead with childlike fascination, as some dark object broke away from it and fell behind the trees. The ground shook with the sharp crack of an explosion, and she couldn't help but wonder what had happened to make Halmes from surface dwelling dregs to masters of the skies. She almost didn't want to find out.
aceofAces
Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:51 am

Idra'nel looked up towards the sky and saw the flying machine, the "jet", how perhaps the secrets of sorcery had been discovered by goblins. She would think on it later, she had some savages to kill.

Yarrick was bewildered when he saw the bullets bouncing off of nothing, Fuck me, guess I was too Confident. Never, ever fuming easy. he grumbled to himself. He wasn't sure why he thought people with melee weak s would be playing fairly but his spirits picked up instantly when he heard the sound of a jet flying in. He dropped to his belly instantly and the bomb hit a few moments later. The explosion was so loud, he shuddered to think how close he was to being chunks of meat splattered over a wall but he was happy to see that some of those knife-eared pursuers weren't so lucky Let's see you cheat your way past that. he said happily I am all good commander. Have I ever mentioned how much I love bombing runs?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Basileus_Ioannis » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:46 am

Teena'los was still looking through her far-seeing tool at the jungle, towards the sound of the pops and thumps of the Dvergar cannons, when she heard what she could only fathom as a long uninterrupted thunderclap rumbling from the sky. "What in Hel is that?!" she blurted, as she raised her crossbow just in time to see a grey blur pass her field of vision. Cursing, she managed to reacquire it just as an oblong object fell from it. There...Sharess, it's fast...and what is... But her thoughts were interrupted by an orange flash coming from the trees below. She swung her sight down, and saw the angry cloud of smoke and dust rising from the jungle. Oh crap, an explo... The report of the exploding bomb assaulted her ears, making her instinctively flinch. She tried to see what happened, but the smoke obscured any view of the impact zone. The thunder sound was slowly fading, so she swung the crossbow back up and to the left, and barely saw the dark grey flying thing roll gracefully, exposing its arrowhead shaped wings before disappearing into a cloud. "Sharess...that must have been a Halme war machine...when did they get so much more advanced than us?" She gritted her teeth in determination. Dammit...dammit to Hel...Drow must not fall this far behind the goblins! I've gotta tell Kel'noz about this...nether summoning, golems, Dvergar cannons, dire wolves, dragons...none of that will be worth a hill of Tiktikkis if we can't deal death from the skies like I just saw!
Basileus_Ioannis
Vel'akar

Location: in Snad's tower in Felde, checking to make sure I have spare underwear
Clan: Sarghress

Postby Metzger » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:56 am

Jonathan went flat as the jet roar came too close for comfort, and then he heard the explosion.
Doubt chainmail give any protection against something like that. He said as he stood up, still looking at the aftermath of the explosion.
After looking at the area were the elves had been, he heard the Lieutenant shout for him, and Jonathan suddenly remembered about the newbies wound.On it!. he answered as he quickly walked over to where Jeff and the Lieutenant were.

Jonathan immediately started to put on his nitrile gloves while inspecting Jeffs wound Those shrapnel better not be too deep, otherwise we will need to call for medevac He thought as he unpacked the medical supplies needed to treat the newbies wound.

After he patched Jeff up, he gave him a pat on the back.
Good news Newbie! Girls like scars, and you will have a pretty nice one! He then rose looking at where the Lieutenant was and told her Jeff will be fine, that junk ended not going too deep. He might be needing some antibiotics when we get home. In short he will be good to go.
Metzger
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Gunbird » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:32 pm

(Sorry for the hold up guys. I was waiting for Mets too take his turn. Note to self don't the NPCs too much.)

When it went over the village for a second time, it tilted its wing towards the ground it look like the pilot of it was trying to make a greeting with this maneuver. The Emberi soldiers were waving and cheering at it. "<Looks like that plane belongs to the United States Navy. It's a safe bet that the guys involved in the firefight were SEALs.>"
Shynt raised an eyebrow."<SEALs? >" "<Yes it a abbreviation for Sea, Air and Land.They're somewhat like shadow warriors.They go deep into enemy territory to observe and/or attack key targets. >" Shynt glanced at Inynda then pointed at her. "<So there rogues, somewhat like her? >" He pondered for a minute then asked another question. "<What is this "Unites States" you were talking about? Are they a nation of clans or tribes?>"

Before he got his answer from the major, Inynda taped captain on his shoulder."<Can you give me a moment? I need to talk to my colleagues>" He then walked to the legionnaire." What's wrong, Inynda?" She made a slight grin something that he didn't see and a long time. "It's more a question of what's right." " What do you mean?" "It sounds like some of this goblins have soldiers that mix between the Kavahini , the Balvhakara,-" She pointed to her self. "-and the Legionaries. I think it might be good idea to capture these "SEALs" and use them against the Sharen. "She crossed her arms." Besides, we haven't had any "war meat" in a long time." Shynt eyes narrowed." We had orders from Quain'tana that were not to take any slaves! Have lost your mind?!"

Inynda looked at Idra'nel and Al'hari then made a brief cynical laugh. "No I haven't. I just know that those ordered to not came from Quain'tana. It came from Ariel."

"That's good to hear."Min said to Joker."Dice-Roll, give Jeff back his gun. " Brian made a British accent saying " It's just a flesh wound." as he gave the MK48 back to the rookie.

The radioman then called out for Min "L.T, command said that Eagle 2 might have found some ERA personnel at a village about a klick west form here ." "Well, that is some good news for a change.Maybe those ERA troops can tell us what-"

Before she can finish her sentence, Brian's M18 went off. Both Min and Dice were scanning the area slowly. Waiting for a bunch of 7 foot tall, ash skinned elves, to jump out of foliage . But nothing happened. Brian lowered shotgun and made a sigh of relief "I think my claymore got the last of the frontrunners." " I doubt it." Said Min before ordering the rest of the squad to move out."All right people, let's go to that village. But stay alert. Those.."drow" might be still be following us.

Unknown to the squad the black sun leader was hiding behind a tree. But he wasn't comparing to ambush the sailors. He was trying to remove the shrapnel he received from the Claymore."Dad Sharen cun' sai dad'd be easy ta nab da goblins in dis damn jungle."He said, trying to pry out a steel ball from his arm. "Whad a lyin bitch! She gonna pay fo dis when Ah ged back ta Chel."

(Do you think Im writing too much?)
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:06 pm

((not at all))
Paqu would shake his fist at the flying bird as it passed over again, cursing loudly again, "FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT GOBLIN AND YER GODDESS DAMNED FLYING GOLEM!" He'd start rubbing his ears, "FUCK THIS! I'M GOING DOWN TO THE VILLAGE." Paqu would start heading down hill now at a brisk pace towards Shynt and the others, eyeing the goblins cautiously as the buzzing still filled his ears. He tried not to 'yell' as he spoke, but did speak louder than normal, "Making me regret volunteering for this. What's the story? We doing something or having an orgy?"

Kenji's eyes would be where the claymore went off before his barrel was lined up. "No movement." He lowered his rifle and would start to move out with the others. "Should we call in air support to mop up the base?" He'd flip the safety on, "Got a feeling we're gonna be helping retake it sooner or later. Be nice to have an AC-130 retasked when we get orders."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to Game Tavern