Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

The Truth Game

Re: The Truth Game

Postby Mullet231 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:44 pm

Elkantar scoffs "Well, Sene'kha's old gang was still around with a shard, and try to feed it to Kharla, which caused everyone in the city that wasn't a demon to become puppets. Of course the plan didn't work since Nibai, being the dumb bitch she is, didn't take into account she would fall to Kharla's power and the that she would fall into the rift below... Her final screams were like music to my ears as the rest of her crew died along with her." Elkantar then cracks his neck and grabs the bottle from Che and takes a swig himself.
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

Clan: Sharen

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:15 pm

"Damn...I never did like that bitch. Ari'yana hated her after she killed The Boss' mom. But I wasn't around for that. Good riddance." he was hesitant, "So uh...what's it like being a full demon?"
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Mullet231 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:50 pm

Elkantar looks over to the small Drowussu. "If there's a way to describe it, it's like fighting your primal instinct to kill and consume mana from those around you everyday, plus it doesn't help that I was tainted with a berserker seed decades ago, so I'm also pissed off 24/7. Any more questions?" he sounded a bit annoyed from Che's question.
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:52 pm

"Several, but I'm not sure I want to ask them anymore." Che kept an unnerving level of eye contact with Elk now, there was still fear in his eyes despite that.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Mullet231 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:59 am

Elkantar just sits back in his chair and takes another swig from the alcohol bottle before placing it back down on the table. "What're you staring for this time? I'm not interested in asking you out."
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:58 am

Che would just mumble unintelligibly and look down. He cleared his throat and changed the subject, "So why are they trying to kill you? They didn't sound or act like Kyrols."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Mullet231 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:06 am

Elkantar shrugs. "Most folk around here tend to have a kill on sight policy for demons, and given that most of the demons I've seen are mindless death machines, it's understandable. I just come prepared every time I go out, but then again, it'll take at least two armies to take me out for good." He kinda says that last bit with a cocky attitude to his voice.
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:32 am

He'd take the bottle now and take a swig, "If it wasn't for whatever empathy or potion was working on us, I'd call bullshit on that two armies thing. But I mean most of the problem demons look like you tried to pull a drow skin suit over a pile of teeth and claws, and jammed a few random animal parts in for good measure. But I mean look at you!" he gestured to Elk. "You're sex incarinte, and those eyes? I'm surprised you're not beating off horny men and women with a stick instead of angry ones with...whatever the hel that thing is. If you were a woman I'd be trying to get into your pants."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Mullet231 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:57 am

"Truth be told, I lost my interest in romance for... personal reasons that make my blood boil should I mention it." Elkantar says, trying not to quake with rage.
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:50 am

"I...don't know how to respond to that in a way that won't cause bodily harm to myself or others." He tapped his fingers on the neck of the bottle in a rhythmic pattern. "So uh...what do you enjoy?"
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Mullet231 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:41 am

Elkantar reaches into his cloak for his Morin Khuur, a two stringed instrument with a bow, and displays it. "I play this to soothe my nerves when there is time for cooling down."
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:17 pm

"See? Things like that. Kyrols don't think about. They just see a giant with red eyes and," he took off his mask and drew a meat cleaver from his pants. He'd wave it around, taking on a mocking tone of voice, "Blahblahblah, Purge Purge Purge, Burn Burn Burn. Heretic this, Demon that. I wanna lick Sharess' asshole clean because that's what good little Purgers do." He tucked the blade away, carefully. "They don't think they 'hey, this demon not only isn't mindless, but has a fucking hobby. You could be the best...whatever that is player in the underground." He took the bottle and took another swig, "They don't give a fuck if you're searching for a cure for the taint. Or if you're a pious member of the congregation who renounced a life of entitlement and glory. Red eyes? Dead eyes. Unless of course you're a fucking blood relative of Sharess. Isn't that some fucking hypocrisy?"
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Mullet231 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:17 am

Elkantar laughs for a bit. "A blood Relative of Sharess... Man, if that were me, I could be stinking rich! Honestly, I never cared for the Kyorls. They do their thing and I do mine, so long as our business doesn't cross paths."
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:40 am

He emptied the bottle now and flew it in a random direction, shattering it against a wall. "FUCK THE KYORLS! Fuck em for killing my mom! Fuck em for killing my Summoner! Fuck em for killing the rest of my gang! I only regret that I didn't kill that fucking Warden slowly enough." He sought out another bottle to start drinking. "That's the thing, if they know about you, they'll make killing you and sticking you in tiny stone their business. They teach us that shit in that bullshit school of theirs. And if you don't shout pruge with enough conviction they kick you out. Fuck em, and fuck that Sharen bitch in Felde for making me kneel."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Mullet231 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:15 am

The very mentioning of Felde was enough for Elkantar's berserker rage to kick in, as Che sees Elk's arm to immediately reach for Che's neck, pick him up and slam him through the table they were sitting at. "Felde is that God awful shitstain of the world that I wish to see burned to the ground and all its people pillaged and killed! So you better explain your reasons why you meddle with the enemy, boy!" Elkantar let's his grip loosen only enough for Che to breathe and speak. He also saw Elkantar beginning to foam at the mouth. (Lemme know if tossing Che around was a bit too much so I can redo this comment if needed.)
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

PreviousNext

Return to Game Tavern