Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

The Truth Game

Re: The Truth Game

Postby AnTanriKi » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:34 am

"Aw, it's no biggie. Drinks are hardly a cost to me. They are necessary for a gathering of individuals of any kind. I like making sure people are happy together. After all, war can only beget so much progress before it becomes all for naught." Taski realized that she gave away something about herself and grumbled again.

"Either way, having to tell the truth may be a good exercise in wording and self control. My filters usually keep me from being so talkative. Hmm...what was I on about before I saw the Beldrobbaen. As for the whole truth thing," Taski shrugged, "I usually tell the truth most of the time, anyways. "

(OOC - I dredge it up from the depths. It look too much fun not to.)
AnTanriKi
Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Eltharrion » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:41 pm

((Yeah, sorry people. I haven't really popped up here...
...Gonna need to take a break from the game here. Getting quite busy with worldly things, and my concentration is really off on the matter.
So, enjoy the game. I'll pop back in if situation so allows.))
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:43 pm

Che would guzzle down the bottle of juice, and giggled a little, "Nothing wrong with being cuddly...you do know we're the only other male here now right? And? Nevermind." He would look for another drink, "So...We changing subjects again, or do we just devolve back to sex talk?" He pulled another bottle free, "I'm good with either...oooh pretty."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsukiko » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:24 pm

Taldrin looked at Che.
Holy Sharess! That was true, they were getting surrounded by women!
- We damn change subject, please! Anything can do! Like, what each of you do plan once the war against the Sharen is over? If still alive, of course. Else you could not have plan anymore."
Taldrin looked again at Che.
- Or if you're so gifted at changing subject, how about you offer one?".
He pondered a little bit before adding.
- Like, how much progress were done in forming that milice to protect these few tainted in Raveran? I really meant to help, but I'm not supporting casual murder." He didn't wanted to tell more. It was not to be yelled on roofs that both of them had been witnesses of two Kyorls murder a while ago...
Tsukiko
Vel'akar

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby AnTanriKi » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:09 am

"Plans? The plan was to skip town and head back to Chel to meet up with my lo- PARTNER. She's technically a partner, too. After that, we're planning a chambered mana core design to better manage multiple systems on golems, as well as control power levels to each one with relative ease, thereby reducing the stress on co-pilots of combat golems and improving performance of the crews of them overall."

Taski looked around as she just gave away the entire plan of her life's work. With a cough, she took an embarrassed sip of her drink and continued.

"Other than that, design golems, change the underworld for the better, then probably seek to explore the surface world and set up my own workshop out somewhere."
AnTanriKi
Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:00 am

Che simply stared at Taski, "What?" He blinked and looked at Tal, "The only part I got out of that was finding her lover. I don't have any plans for after the war other than keep fed, piss off Kyorls and make as many halfbreed kids as I can. I did think about joining you guys for a while but...well lets just say army life's a bit too up tight for me. I got a couple of 'contingency' plans in place, both of which are pretty much temporary and not dependent upon the war." He would drink from the bottle, "OOoh, this stuff's sweet. These are probably gonna walk away with me when this is over." He looked to Tal, "Ah...that...well training went good I think. They'ed probably still pay you guys for more training." He sighed, "Well I got demasked and some of em are pissed off at me because of the whole dual identity thing..." He took a swig of the bottle again.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Gunbird » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:20 am

Shynt with his cigaret dangling in his mouth, was watching the mayhem the mayhem in front of him.

In is mind he was saying, "Don't say a fucking word, Shynt! Not a word!" He knows if he says anything "raw" too some of the people in this pub, there's going to be a riot!
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:14 am

((Yay, someone attempting to reboot))
Che was half drunk and giggleing like a madman when he fell backwards, "Ow..." He'd smirk at Shynt, "Hey man, why don't you come down and join the party?" He'd try to sit up, "A Sargh like you looks like you'd have some interesting truths to blurt." He'd give up trying to sit up. "I haven't had this much fun since...since the last time I remembered something that'll make me cry later..." he'd say.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Gunbird » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:41 am

Shynt thought "Well, I'm not the lying sort of man anyway. As long as I don't get into a argument with those fucking bigots, this won't go too badly. Maybe"

He put out his cigaret out and said,"Nice to meat,may name is Shynt. I think we need to stop calling our non-fae friends as "dog-meat" and treat them as our fellow solider. We should also abolish slavery."

He thought to himself "That didn't went too bad.", when a bottle flew over his head. "I think I should have kept my mouth shut."
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:14 pm

Che would giggle until a bottle ment for Shynt hit him in the face, "Ow! HEy asshole, pain costs Ada!" Che' would pick up the bottle that didn't break yet and down it's contents, "No opinion on goblins, they're kinda stupid though. This one fat one sold me a shit ton of food for cheep. Actually I guess they aren't bad at all. And there's nothing wrong with wearing a slave collar in the bedroom." He'd start giggling again. "Though, yeah a real one kinda sucks ass. Death to slavers!" he'd hold up the empty bottle in his fist as he continuned to lay on the floor, he'd hiccup, "Hey is that cute Val still here?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Gunbird » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:05 am

Shynt was little confused about what the weird drunk had said to him. He reales the he look like he had a mental problem.

" Ok who are the dips-shit who are teasing this guy!? This time a rock was thrown at him. He pointed his finger at someone and said "It was you! I can't believe a asshat like you didn't get kick out the of the clan!!" He then put his hand over his mouth."Oh shit I got to find a cure to this poison before some gets killed."
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:19 pm

Che'd look at the bottle he drank from, "Poison?" he'd manage to sit up now, "Wait? Wouldn't we be like, coughing up blood and shitting ourselves if it was poisoned? I mean I've been in the Vloz long enough to know what a poisoned corpse looks like before they're a corpse. None of us show the sym...shim...shimp...none of us look like we're poisoned." The now drunk Ssu looked a little panicked. "I need a hug..."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SFI » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:09 pm

Shi chuckled softly. "Let me assure you, some poisons act so that the body lives while the mind has long gone to the great Darkness." She considered her own drink.
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Gunbird » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:36 pm

Shynt eyed at Shi and then say "So it seems that you are not infected. Tell us a lie. I can't, such as almost all of you Beldrobbaen are racists and classiest" The sniper was not ashamed to say this.
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:50 pm

Che would hiccup, "H-hey man...that ain't fair." He'd manage to sit up now, "I know a Beldi and she's alright." He'd hiccup again, "I mean...yeah she kinda was a classiest. But she wasn't a racist!" He'd get in a sitting position, "She's alright...though I might just be saying that because of that thing she does with her shadow tentacles..." trailing off, he'd grin lecherously and giggle softly before falling forward, "ow..." He'd try to pick himself up again, "That'd be like saying all you Sarghs are bloodthirsty cunts. I know a lot of Sarghs now, and only one was a cunt, and a different one was blood thirsty. That one's probably my best friend." He'd hiccup again, "Don't tell em I said that bloodthirsty thing. Kinda still afraid he's gonna get pissed off at me for fucking both his sisters and eat me alive..."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to Game Tavern