Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

The Truth Game

Re: The Truth Game

Postby Tsuris » Tue May 13, 2014 7:19 am

"Aw dude don't get sad if YOU get sad, then I'M gonna get sad, and then everyone ELSE will get sad because empathy is irritating as shit and it'll be a big mess," Lok said, moving over towards Che and just sort of draping himself over his back and patting his face with one hand and making shooshing sounds. "Stop being sad think of good happy things and not sad depressing things think of how good my ass looks in thigh high stockings and a garterbelt that's a happy thing!" It was, Lok's ability to pull off that particular look was rather impressive, he wore it better then some females in fact.

"I swear to Sharess I will start singing badly if you keep moping; I'll do it I'm crazy. I'll improvise and sing about things I see around me and with this bunch it'll be weird as shit." he snickered and tried to use his empathy to give Che some happy lucid feelings that were a little closer to his own craziness rather then legitimate happy feelings, and unfortunately because his control over his own empathy was sort of incredibly shitty, everyone else in the group probably was feeling really lucid and slightly manic too. Surely no harm could come from that!

The voice in Lok's head talked to him again and he snorted, "I would make an Illhar'dro cry if I sang probably but at least I'm not using spellsong to make people strip that would be wrong.... what? Yes fuck you I'm going to touch his butt, that's an entirely accurate and fully justified accusation," Lok said, cursing as he told the truth again as his hand slid a little further down Che's back towards his posterior. Whether or not the voice was goading him on to touch it or was asking if he was going to in an irritated way was unclear as both seemed equally likely. With Lok though it made sense that a voice in his head was saner then he was.

"Honk," he said with a bit of a snicker as he touched Che's butt and squeezed a little.

'YoU aRe UnBeLiEvAbLy ChIlDiSh'
the stag-wolf sighed as it materialized next to his shoulder and he smirked at it. The others wouldn't be able to really see it, with his empathy going off however they might see a red blur and a half heard voice but it wouldn't be there for any of them.

"I had no childhood so I'm compensating by being unbelievably childish obviously," he said, grimacing some as he told the truth again, "Shut up, you're in my head." he said to it with a scowl, not seeming to care that to everyone else he was talking to the air.
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Pariel » Tue May 13, 2014 8:31 am

((withdrawing))
Pariel
Sharen Errand Boy

Clan: Sharen

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue May 13, 2014 9:03 am

Che started to feel a bit better thanks to the Empathy. "Your right, I know shit about Vals. I only know like...3 Vels and 1 or 2 Vals." He grinned, "So why don't you enlighten us since you seam to be the only Val here." He grinned, "And just to let ya know, I only attended those 'Down with the Vals' Democ...dem...whatever meetings because I thought the Berzerker running em would beat the shit out of me if I didn't. Fell asleep half the time anyway, guy was so bo-RING!" he felt a hand squeezing his ass, "Whoa!" he jumped up and away from Lok, "Sharess on a Turtle." He rubbed his ass. "For a guy that doesn't want me to be sad, you sure know how to remind me of my Dead Summoner and all the fun shit she's not gonna do with me anymore...like that thing with the candles on my balls..." he blushed, "Just to let you know, I'm not gonna let you do that with me." He looked to Lin, "You I'd be cool with."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsukiko » Fri May 16, 2014 1:49 pm

"We can’t know people we never talk with. And you are the second Val talking to me in my full life. Well, you haven’t talked to me, but still.”
Taldrin considered the two Vloz, and then the Val Beldrobbaen.
“Feel offended if you want, but, if I might dare, them talking to you this way sounds more like a compliment. They talk to you like they would talk to commoner ladies. So they accepted you.”
Taldrin paused again, watching Tsuris’lok leading an “offensive” on Che.
“Though I can be wrong. Hard to tell. The best way to have them stop would be to get them on another subject. I don’t know. Aspirations. Hobbies. You could start so to give the exemple of a “saner” conversation.”
Taldrin turned again to Tsuris’lok.
“ And you, beside preying on Che, what are they?”
Tsukiko
Vel'akar

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby SFI » Fri May 16, 2014 4:42 pm

"If this is acceptance, what is un-acceptance? Them hitting on me? Also, I think your one of few who did not want to attend those Down-with-Val-meetings..." Shi'lene muttered darkly. Oh, she might as well go with it. Would hopefully get her out of here faster, or get her an excuse for feeding them to Lothain faster. Either would be lovely. Besides, Lothain was getting hungry anyway. "What would you want to know about Val then?"
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Eltharrion » Sun May 18, 2014 7:12 pm

"Most commoners only think of food, alcohol, sleeping and sex. In that order, or in reverse. So getting them to talk about something else would be a miracle."

Lin was listening to Loki and Che only partially, their talking was getting weird even on her standards.
Instead, she gave Shi'lene a nice smile.
"Why thank you dearie, I've always wondered what you do to keep yourselves in such physical condition for romantic intercourse. Every Val I've met seems to be able to last way longer than most commoners I have as customers."
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Tsuris » Wed May 28, 2014 5:30 am

Lok tsked, "It's hardly my fault that squeezing your plush rump makes you think of your summoner, she would totally want someone to take over her roll of doing really fucking dirty things to you. Candle wax dude? Geeze I think you should meet my sort of sister the two of you could go on for hours about how big of masochists you are." the halfbreed rolled his eyes.

"I accept most people!" Lok said, pouting and crossing his arms at the Beldrobbaen, "I mean I don't know anything about you but you called me weird and that didn't really hurt my feelings but it was something to mess around with so I rolled with it. Also everyone seems to forget that it's more common for our species to be bi sexual," Lok turned and gave the reader a pointed look.

'...WhO aRe YoU tAlKiNg ToO?' the stagwolf inquired as it looked in the direction Lok was facing.

"They know what they did!"
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed May 28, 2014 6:35 am

"I'ma Switch. Though I'm curious about meeting this sister of yours now." He would look to the Beld Val, "Well, if I didn't accept you, I'd be plotting about how to kidnap you and ransom you back to you clan or maybe another clan. And other than being a little stuck up, you're alright. He glanced to the spider, "So...no intentions of kidnapping you. Just want to be clear on that since it seams like we can only tell the truth now, and I don't want you sicking that spider on me for no reason. If I'm hitting on you, it means your Female and at least a little attractive." He looked over to Tal, "Well, I like collecting masks, working a forge, pissing of Kyrols, and...yeah, sex. But apparently we want to move away from that topic." He looked in the same direction as Lok, getting up and put his head right next to halfbreed and looking in the same direction, "Who ya talking to? The same things the Boss sees?" Che's eyes went wide with excitement, "Can you actually see the Turtles?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsukiko » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:28 pm

"See, he has some other interests, sane ones. Well, annoying the blood-thirsty Kyorls isn't the most sane and safest hobby, but it's somehow constructive. Damn it." Taldrin sighed and turned to Shi'lene.
"I am not against Vals, lady Beldrobbaen. So no, I do not attend these meetings. Even if the Val system was taken down, a now elite, nobility, whatever you call it, will appear. Only chaos and sufferings will be brought to the lower classes."
Taldrin crossed his arms on his chest and leant more against the back of his chair.
"Yet we already reached that point."
The Nidraa'chal events made him lose everything. And seeing now the heirs of Sharess allying with demons was infuriating him. Yet, that was something he always kept for himself or his friend.
"Let's forget this. Lin'rei, I'm sure you have hobbies that could show her we are not all insane?"
Tsukiko
Vel'akar

Postby SFI » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:47 pm

"So much for getting away from sex." She shrugged. "Practice, darling, practice. And exotics." She told Lin. "Those are mightily handy to get some stamina... But yes, what are your hobbies?"

She tried to ignore the two Vlozress, up until they got to turtles. "Turtles, what kind of turtles?"
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Eltharrion » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:54 am

"Well, um, most of my time goes to my work... I AM quite busy lady after all. Though, I do like flowers. And collecting art of them. Like this little piece here-" Lin'rei drew out a set of wood beads with little, very detailed carvings of flowers on them from her pouch "-it was made by a really nice topside trader... Though it was obvious he gave me a discount because I was all over him during the work."

Lin'rei sighted a bit and crossed her legs in her sitting posture, throwing bit more cloak on top of her and hiding herself under it. This whole "speak only truth"-aspect was getting her head woozy.
"Well, if we don't want to talk about my work, I suppose I should stop being so forward... After all, I hate displeasing potential customers.
Though, right now I could go for some soft, cold drink... Anyone else have feeling like that?"
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby AnTanriKi » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:07 pm

As if summoned, Taski'Reyus arrived with plenty of drinks for in a tub of ice, placing it on the table in the middle. A few bottles sat prominently in the center, looking like a heavily spiced rum. Taski then reach behind the circular couch/bar/pit place/thing and got everyone chilled glasses.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen. 'Sup Che? By the way, you want to know what's awesome? Rum. Especially this rum. High content, good flavor, nice and dark to warn off the weak-willed and rat out the unwo- *cough*" Taski shut herself up as she nearly revealed her hidden plot in its entirety, thinking over what she was going to say before continuing, all eyes, no doubt, on her for her boisterous entrance. "Anyways, I like rum, but I don't like sharing. Yet people can't know why I hoard rum if I don't let them taste it. But it would be rude not to share the entire bottle, but I like to keep it all to myself, but I was raised to- THAT'S IT!"

Grabbing Che by his lapels, she 'lifted' him up to her face to yell at him. "What did you put in the booze, Che? I know it was you, or at least had some part in it. If it wasn't you, I'm going to blame you anyways! By the way, hi Monsieur Kotorc, I'm Taski'Reyus An'Tanri'Ki." Hearing something on the other side of her, she noticed the Beldrobbaen and froze as if she had seen someone important.

"I- Um- You- I actually- Gah. I am withholding my comments on how wonderful and amazing your Clan is for their craftswomen, most notably their golemancers and engineers that design your amazing masterpieces of work and war. I have had fantasies of breaking into compounds of theirs just to sit and gaze at them and- I PLEAD IGNORANCE TO MY THOUGHTS! Shutting up now! I will not embarrass myself further with childhood fantasies and my life's work!"
AnTanriKi
Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:35 am

"Right about that. Some Bitch'll claw her way up to the top to be the Head Cunt in Charge." He would turn back to the group, "And I mean the Infinity Turtles your Valness. It's part of this Cult the Boss started a while ago, where everything, the whole universe is on the back of a turtle, which is on the back of another turtle, so on and so on. Makes just about as much sense as some dead bitch who opened up a Gate that sucked demons in ascending to the level of Goddesshood. That and it Pisses Kyorls off even more than 'demon worship', which isn't really a thing. I mean yeah some of em that come through are smarter than others and get Minions, but that's true with just about anything." He would wave to the Sarghress that showed up, "Yeah I could use some of that fruit juice stuff. Heeey! Taski! Eh...not much. Kinda trying to find Idra and see if she's still mad at me." He would widen his eyes when she pulled him close to her, "My Fearection is back..." He would gulp, "I had NOTHING to do with this, and if I did I'd be testing it on Kyorls, not myself and the few friends I still have." He would back away and sat down on one of the couches when Taski was gushing over the Val. He would giggle softly and took a bottle at random, "Hope this is juice."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsukiko » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:36 am

"I don't know where you saw weakwilled not kotorc, but greetings anyway." Taldrin saluted Taski. He haven't patrolled much with her but he remembered her face and she just gave her name back again.
"Unfortunately, Che has nothing to do with all this. As hard it is to believe, he is innocent and pure like a tik'tikki getting out of its egg as far as that truth thingie is concerned."
He grabbed a bottle and smelled it.
"This one is juice. Not for me. Sugar is making me overly cuddable and I miss being . Ah!" Taldrin froze. For Sharess sake! Stick to the minimum!
He passed the juice bottle to Che. "Here you go!"
Taldrin kept looking for another bottle. Finding quickly a bottle surface wine, he opened it and put it on the middle of the table for everyone to help themselves/
"Thank you for the drinks, Taski. It was kind of you, really."
Tsukiko
Vel'akar

Postby SFI » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:24 pm

((OOC: THIS THING STILL LIVES!? XD))

"Finally someone with taste I can agree on." Shi murmured while rubbing her forehead and the many loud, obnoxious people surrounding her. She raised one of her eyebrows at the newest arrival. "I'd be careful if I were you. Everyone here has to speak the truth for some reason..."
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Game Tavern