Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

The Truth Game

Re: The Truth Game

Postby SFI » Sun May 04, 2014 9:56 am

*sneaks Shi'lene in who's like 'nope, not talking' unless spoken to* xD
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Tsukiko » Sun May 04, 2014 10:05 am

((Tsuris, you're completely ok in bringing in non-demon Tsuris'lok ;) ))

"First because you're a she, then because I don't flirt casualy." Taldrin replied, looking at Linrei.
"Not hard feelings toward you, still. You're one of the few ok females I came to meet in my life."
At least, she will be sure the latest part was really meant.

He then looked more closely at Tsuris.
"I don't know what you're talking about and I might be some mixed-up bastard but my hairstyle is original and self done."
Taldrin then looked at Che.
"And of course, it's him who knocked me out the last time, if it wasn't you. 2-1 egal 1. Not that hard to figure out. But at least, you eventually answered my question. Without much tact so it was a damn Sharess hell to hide sorrow and urge to blow up the Vloz fortress, but heh. Now I know."
Taldrin sighed, and reached his skin. Cheap mushroom eau de vie was the content of it, and if he wasn't much into alcohol, he needed a good swallow now.
He then spotted Shi'lene.
"Who are...?"
Tsukiko
Vel'akar

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby SFI » Sun May 04, 2014 10:49 am

"Shi'lene Delbara Val'Beldrobbaen." The female answered, her massive spider at her side. "And before you ask, I have no damned clue as to how I got here. Where are we anyway? And is there some better wine than that crap?"
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Eltharrion » Sun May 04, 2014 7:18 pm

Lin giggled a bit when Che and Lok started their rambling about things. Things were getting rather interesting fast here.
"Now now, there's enough of me for both of you. And Che dear, you know how our madams are about doing something silly like that. I trust you want to keep your male parts attached to your body."
She was smiling innocently, but the feeling she radiated was obviously something you didn't want to mess with.

Then she whistled openly as the giant spider- and its owner- popped up into conversation. At first, she just looked at them, blinking few times, and then she leaped onto Shi'lene and hugging her like crazy.
"SO CUTE! I just want to cuddle you and hold you and dress you nicely and go have fun with you and make all the males jealous and have drinks with you!
What are you doing here?
How'd you get that spider?
Can I eat you up?"

Clearly, she just had an overdose of cuddling cuteness. To her eyes at least.
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Pariel » Sun May 04, 2014 7:32 pm

((OOC: Vladati is IN. Although his "truth" isn't much different from his old jerk self. Quirks of being an old light elf sarghress).

After sipping a couple of shots, Vladati blinked. He cleared his throat. "Nice...mockery of a drink. It tastes like liquefied pubes of an unclean kotorc whore."

He paused eyeing up the situation. "I want to bang that harlot next. She has a nice rack for being a blackskin cow." He then looked at the drink.

And he listened at what he was saying. He couldn't say anything but the raw truth. "Oh, this is going to be fun." He added, a thin smile in his lips. So what if his raw thoughts were exposed? That wasn't any sort of major incovenience for him.
Last edited by Pariel on Sun May 04, 2014 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pariel
Sharen Errand Boy

Clan: Sharen

Postby Tsuris » Sun May 04, 2014 8:01 pm

"You know I keep hearing that? No idea where that's coming from." He grinned some at Taldrin, "Hey at least I didn't kill you, I could have but that would have been mildly inconvenient to have the Sarghress on my ass for killing one of them."

He shrugged, "And your homosexuality is weird, I'm afraid of tits and I still manage to get fucked by them, though not weirder then Che's heterosexuality I guess, you're both weirdos." He tilted his head at the overly affectionate Sarghress hugging the Beldrobbaen, "See that reminds me of that one time a Beldrobbaen decided she wanted to lead me around on a leash and blindfold in tight leather pants, which was a mixture of humiliating and arousing that I haven't really been able to explain ever."

The empath turned towards the old sarghress light elf, "Who's the has-been?" he asked Che in a loud whisper, "He feels like asshole, also when did you get a mate did you marry a Sarghress I was a Sarghress don't stick your dick in a Sarghress Che DON'T DO IT MAN," he grabbed Che's shoulders and shook him dramatically, "DO NOT! FUCK! THE SARGHRESS!" he calmed down immediately and let go of Che, brushing him off before turning back to the rest of the group, "Also don't fuck Beldrobbaen unless you're really into Bondage and butt play, that's a thing," He turned back to Che, leaning in a little closer, "But I think you're cute I would let you do things to my bu-" He closed his mouth firmly, tilting his head some.

"I've been adviced by the voice in my head that ate the other voices that I shouldn't continue that sentence so I'm going to drink more wine now," he swiped the bottle from between them and threw his head back, draining about half the bottle before he let out sigh of relief as he finished it "This swill tastes like how the old guy feels, HAH!" He tossed the bottle aside, turning back to Che, "Shame about your mom, except not really because mother's in general are assholes in my experience, seriously, don't trust them, ever. They just want to cut your face up and blame you for everything." He shrugged, and pointed at Taldrin, "YOU! Explain why you don't like women and why you feel like a skittish dear whenever the huggy lady talks to you."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun May 04, 2014 8:32 pm

Che smiled at Lin, "We could take turns blackmailing each other? You know, I blackmail you to streak on Fruit Street wearing a dawmere harness, you blackmail me to run 3 laps around Inlulk'lar with just my mask and a sealing stone tied to my junk while preaching about the Turtles. I've been threatened with worse. Well, yeah I only like women, but hey 20 Ada is 20 Ada. Or 5 Ada with a LOT of rules..." He blinked, "I just gave a price away I usually only give to people I REALLY like...Hell I don't think it's weird at all, any of it, and I've fucked a drider. That was actually pretty fun, even if I had to wait for someone to cut me out of the cocoon." He looked at the two newcomers, first at Shi'lene, then at the large spider, then at Vladi, "My Fearection's back, and it's not because of the Spiders." He stood still as he was 'warned', "Err, it's already too late, I stuck my dick in two, which is kinda the problem." He looked at Shi'lene with the mention of buttplay and bondage, then back to Lok, "I think I could probably put up with the butt play thing...also I'd need to be really drunk, get the Ada up front, and you'd have to wear one of your dresses, and only light kissing...I just learned something about myself." He looked to Vlad, "I dislike you, but I'm concerned for your health that you know what Kotorc pubes taste like, even though I ate out a Drider and both types of Naga...the second type aren't so fun..."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsukiko » Sun May 04, 2014 10:23 pm

Taldrin nodded several times in silence, arms crossed on his chest, at Tsuris'lok's lecture on mothers.
"And yes, thanks for not killing me that time. Sure it wouldn't have been wise to kill me, but I'm not sure you guys have a strong tendency to do what is wise."
But when Tsuris'lok went on his rant on Sarghress, Taldrin decided to just ignore him.
Then the other male arrived, and both him and the Val woman complained on his drink.
"Most people say "thank you" when offered a drink. Now, if you have more adas than I do, just get your own drinks." He yet wasn't really mad, and didn't sound completely pissed of.

A lot of things were said, but then Tsuris'lok pointed at him.
"Well... You started explaining that quite well yourself. Why would I like them anyway? They believe the world is belonging just to them. Your not part of their gender? Be sure to nothing. And when they speak honey to you, beware of the hidden whip."
After all these years, the beaten child he was still was a vivid memory.
"But screw all this. Say all you want on the Sarghress, but at least there you're a soldier before being a gender."
Screw that awful mood coming over him.
Something buzzed his mind. "Che... You said you... And nagas? But... You told me these Vloz nagas were "making the host stupid" and brainless with venom before merging? I remember very well your words... You lied, or you just got "busy" with one as if it was a doll?"
Tsukiko
Vel'akar

Postby SFI » Mon May 05, 2014 7:00 am

She was not amused, not at all. Especcially not when the Sarghress started glomping her and demanding outrageous things. "You most assuredly cannot. I have no clue how I got here, we all get them when we turn five and you better let go of me ere I start stabbing you and feed you to Lothain." It proved quite troublesome to get out of the others arms. Sharess, she was not leaving the fortress again any time soon.

And then people started talking about buttrape and bondage, bestiality and things she really did not want to hear before having a proper drink... or ever, for that matter. "Sharess, where is the exit to this place? Also, just pointing it out: only a few weirdos are into buttplay in my clan, thank you very much. Now bondage..." Wait. She didn't really just say that, did she!?
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Eltharrion » Mon May 05, 2014 8:12 am

((OoC: I'd like to point you all the fact that Linrei is NOT sarghress like you people keep on claiming here. She's a commoner and works for Flower Guild. Only mark she has on her is the house of Calming Joy on her back. [/OoC Over]))

"Aww, can't I keep hugging you dearie? You're just the kind of little thing I want to... Well you heard my list already. But we could go and have some rope for you later..."
Saying that, Linrei still did let go of Shi'lene. With obvious sad face on her. Though it did lighten up rather fast when she gave a blowkiss toward Che and winked.
"Dear, no need for such actions. You can get to see me naked just by asking and being really nice little boy out there. And you'll only have to run home naked if you can't keep up with me for the night."

She then gave Vladati a look as he kept calling people names and complain, and just smiled at him.
"Oh, you can have me for sure, but after names like that price will be tripled. And I don't think you can afford me."
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris » Wed May 07, 2014 11:11 pm

"Doing the wise thing is overrated anyway, you seem like you're not a total douchecanoe so I don't regret not putting Che's cleaver in your skull!" the half-breed said with a look of genuine sincerity on his face as he responded to Taldrin's thanks.

Lok snorted at Che, "The corrupted nagas? Really? Dude you must have had a really long dry spell to be desperate enough to fool around with one of those, not to mention the fact that you slept with two sarghress who were what, sisters? Do not let your penis brain think for you Che it will only lead to trouble use the brain in your other head." He got a mischievous look on his face at Che's conditions for play however, leaning a little closer to the other scourge, "Oh so you'd be willing to play around with me if I wear one of my dresses huh? I swiped one from that Beldrobbaen that fooled around with me before, it looks better on me I think. But the fact that you're willing to just do kissing is a good start, I bet I can get you to go a little further," he practically purred as he leaned in to Che's personal bubble, his empathy letting Che get get a better feel of how Lok was feeling at that moment. He pulled back at the last second though, laughing and putting a hand on Che's face to push him away a little, "Maybe next time, with my luck and empathy we'd probably all end up fucking and that sounds like something a little too not safe for board... wait what?"

He chuckled and leaned back in his seat as he turned to the beldrobbaen, quirking an eyebrow and smirking, the scars on his face adding a twisted length to the action, "Oh my goddess it's another stuck up Val who thinks two guys can't do anything together because it's not making babies," he said, stifling a laugh, "Right, because two males among Beldrobbaen would never decide to fool around together, Sharess forbid a male does ANYTHING other then help a female have kids, it's unthinkable! Except it isn't because the fact that self entitled females think guys do everything for them are irritating as hell and consensual buttplay is sort of first and foremost on our to do list with another guy. Really lady you should get out more."

He side eyed Taldrin, grinning and revealing his sharpened teeth. He could sense the discomfort at the question he'd asked and then the other emotions the Sarghress male had felt when he'd spoken of females, but Taldrin didn't seem to want to continue on the subject so he let it slide, for now, "In the Sarghress you might be a soldier first before a gender but in the Vloz'ress you're a meatshield before a soldier." he chuckled, jerking a thumb at Che, "This guy's just not as effective of a meat shield because he doesn't have a taint, he gets shot with a crossbow in the chest and he's going to go DOWN, and then his summoner's got to hire a new recruit, me I'll take... maybe three or four consecutive crossbow bolts or stab wounds of some kind and will still be able to move around, at least for a while, and then I'll turn into some snarly ugly thing. Plenty of time for the summoner to dip the fuck out."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu May 08, 2014 9:11 am

"Nope, didn't lie, they are pretty stupid. Foreplay's a bitch and you gotta pull back the snake skin to get any sort of access." He looked to Lok, "Weeeeell actually I was dared to do it by a couple of Mercs. They Reneged on the deal though, and that Naga kept following me around for like a week after that. Ari'yana wasn't happy..." Che stood still as Lok invaded his space, feeling a little giddy, "Wow...no wonder everyone brags about getting shagged by Suls." He smiled at the Beld, "Well, good to hear you're into bondage and not Buttplay. Name's Labran'che Vloz'ress, so you into tying or being tied? Either way's fine with me." He looked at Lok, "Hey! I'm useful, just not in the meatsheild department. That was Bri'rian's job, me and the Twins were crowd control and aggro management. Plus I was the only one that could sneak shit from the Kyorl Areas...not that I can do that anymore...fucking Purgers." He looked somber a moment before he scooted closer to Shi'lene, "I might not be able to take a crossbow bolt to the chest, but I can take a paddle to the ass hard enough to break wood...which got me even more paddleings...shame really, I liked that wood one." He hugged his legs and drew into something of a ball on his seat, "I wish my Summoner was still alive..."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsukiko » Thu May 08, 2014 11:46 am

"I don't know what a "douchecanoe", but if that means my skull is free from cleaver, I'm okay with it so far."
These people around weren't sane... But at least, he knew it! And Linrei had another target.

Though Taldrin wondered at Tsuris'lok's teethful grin toward him, he prefered to be quiet and discreet. As he was most of the time.
Damn, Che had a lot of issues there... If it went on, he would be the one would could sell some infos...
Tsukiko
Vel'akar

Postby SFI » Fri May 09, 2014 6:13 am

To say she was contemplating bloody murder would be an understatement. Damned Commoners, thinking that everyone is as bloody depraved as they are. That comment about bondage had NOT been some sick invitation! "Proves how little you know about Val." She told Che. "Pheh..."

She did not even consider answering those that wanted to do bondage with her, merely sending a death-glare their way.
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Eltharrion » Sun May 11, 2014 6:34 pm

"Vals, huh? Well, they're kinda same as the next man when it comes to being customers. Only real difference is that they generally smell better and last five minutes longer."

Lin stretched her arms upward a bit and yawned. She was feeling bit tight on spot, and that made her sleepy.
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to Game Tavern