Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

The Truth Game

The Truth Game

Postby Tsukiko » Sat May 03, 2014 5:54 pm

Here is a new game!
Try to keep it RP as much as possible please ;)

So here are the rules:
All included characters (they must be yours) are the victims of a truth elixir.
They could just shup up, but then that wouldn't be fun, right?

So each in turn, you can list the questions your char wants to ask to other participating char and your char won't be able to lie for the answers once it's your turn (so yes, keeping the turn system as in RP).

The character I bring up for it is Taldrin.

Let's enjoy!
Tsukiko
Vel'akar

Clan: Illhar'dro

Re: The Truth Game

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat May 03, 2014 6:19 pm

Sounds interesting. Count Che in.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsukiko » Sat May 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Taldrin nodded as he saw Che.
Not that Che was his closest friend, but at least he was a known face.
Even if he never knew what to expect from that one.
"Hey Che. What are you up to, this time?"
Tsukiko
Vel'akar

Postby Eltharrion » Sat May 03, 2014 7:20 pm

(Taking my spot here, count Linrei into this)

After spotting out little Taldrin, Linrei came in running and bouncing.
"Why yes, that is a good question... Che, was it? I'm also intrigued on what goes inside your head.
But lil' Taldrin, I'd also like to know could you stay calm if someone stole all the beer in the world? I heard you like it quite a lot."
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat May 03, 2014 7:35 pm

Che grinned, "Just thinking about if I really wanna be in the Vloz anymore...wait did I just say that out loud?" He spotted Lin and went up to her, grinning "Hey there, wanna make some halfbreeds to piss off Kyorls with me? Also a lot of things go on inside my head, too many to list. Though I'm sure you could convince me to try."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsukiko » Sat May 03, 2014 7:50 pm

Taldrin looked at Che.
"You did said that loud... Forgive my ignorance, but I believed being a Vloz was the best way to piss off Kyorls?"

He then looked at Linrei.
That strange woman, way beyond his understandings of females. Not that reaching that point was that hard.
"Sure having all the world beer would cause number of troubles, but personally, beside the general troubles, I don't give a damn on beer. And I AM "little"!"
Sharess, where that came from? Taldrin meant to say the exact opposite... Also, wasn't his face betraying his confusion?
Tsukiko
Vel'akar

Postby Eltharrion » Sat May 03, 2014 7:56 pm

Lin gave Che a teasing smile and little blow-kiss, also giving him a good view of the merchandise.
"I don't want to annoy Kyorls really, but I'd be happy to let you take me few times. ...without payment. Wait, no, that's not what I said!
...Would you be able to go for it all night?"

Lin was quite obviously as confused as anyone else in the situation. She was supposed to take money from people, but would've loved to do it anyways, money or not.

"...Hmm, Taldrin, are you really 'little' when you're this close to me?"
She turned her gaze to Taldrin and openly licked her lips in anticipation, clearly wanting a positive answer from the male.
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat May 03, 2014 8:24 pm

Che cackled, "Not quite. Being tainted is better but I don't want to do that. There's other ways too, I like painting red eyes or glue Duergar beards to the armpits of Sharess Statues. Good times, although thous little bastards can throw a punch pretty damn hard." he would hug Lin from behind, "Ooh, a fellow guild member. Maybe not ALL night but I can last quite a while. Should I bring the chains and straps or do you have some?" He looked to Tal, "Wanna join us? I fell sorry for knocking ya out back on the surface. Does anyone know why I say things the other voices are just thinking?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsukiko » Sat May 03, 2014 9:05 pm

"What else would you like me to be? It's not like I could grow taller just because some female wants it." Taldrin answered Linrei, not getting the double-entendre there.
The mention of chains and straps was something...
"That's kind of you, I guess. But no, really. Not the proper ones."
He paused a very short moment. First what again did he just said?
Wait, what Che just said too?
"Wait, that was YOU who knocked me down?"
Taldrin replaced his glasses.
"Ok, I think you have some kind of trouble, it's not just you...Let's try something..."
He cleared his throat.
'I can't lie."
Taldrin sighed.
"I meant to say the opposite. Oh Sharess..."
Tsukiko
Vel'akar

Postby Eltharrion » Sat May 03, 2014 9:14 pm

Linrei gave a bit teasing look and rolled her tongue out for a moment at Che.
"I think I'm the one with more of those at my disposal really."

Then she nodded few time as Taldrin seemed to prove them something rather interesting.
"Hmm Hmm, you're right. But I wouldn't... Want to lie in the first place... Or... Rather do something else that doesn't... Allow lying?"
She was bending her words hard, thinking on them and having pauses. She was clearly testing out this whole situation, having realized she was letting tiktikkis out of her mouth without actually wanting to do so.
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat May 03, 2014 9:46 pm

Che responded to Lin, "I doubt that, but sounds fun anyway." He would look to Tal, "She wants to fuck ya bro. And no that wasn't me that knocked you out, but I still feel bad for it. And yeah I have a lot of problems." He would listen a bit to the others, "Ooh, this sounds fun...I have abandonment issues regarding important women in my life. Please don't tell Idra that...or that I was flirting with her, OH TURTLES I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HER TOO!"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsukiko » Sat May 03, 2014 10:14 pm

At the idea of Lin wanting him to... No, that wasn't conceivable!
But then, thankfully, the subject somehow changed.
"I'm sorry to gain relief thanks to your issues... Sharess dammit!"
Taldrin had to calm down. Whatever caused this, they were all having the same trouble.
"Ok, calm down Che. Lab. I'm still confused. I won't tell her." He looked at Lin, and back at Che.
"At this point, I guess we'll all end knowing something we wished the others never know, so let's keep it between us, right? What that's thing you have with turtles, by the way?"
Tsukiko
Vel'akar

Postby Eltharrion » Sun May 04, 2014 7:11 am

"...lovestruck much, Che dear?
I try to understand you, but I couldn't stay with one person at all for longer times. And I like it too much when people flirt at me. So, why don't you Taldrin dearie?"

Lin covered her mouth as she just had said that, realizing it was a lot more blunt than she had meant it. Clearly straying too close to the not-truth forced her back on track.

"I promise I will use everything learned to get fun out of you- Goddess this is hard!"
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris » Sun May 04, 2014 8:36 am

"Scootch over," another scourge grumbled, nudging Che with his foot as he sat down with the others. Lok gave a toothy grin at the other two, "I have no clue who either of you two are but I saw Che and felt lonely so I came over to say hi- wait what." the verdrowneder frowned, looking confused. "That is not what I meant to say... Che, double u tee eff is happening," he asked, shooting a concerned look at the other scourge, "Are the gnomes at it again, they stole my underwear the last time are they playing more games this is haldri shit," the halfbreed snorted, crossing his arms under his chest and shaking his head.

He glanced up and pointed at Taldrin, "You! The one who's hair is styled suspiciously like a half sul half kyorl I used to know if she was a boy, what is this fuckery why can't I spew nonsensical lies anymore, also hi I'm Lok, Che's not really closest friend because I am in a different crew them him even though he goes on about Turtles and I think he currently works for the stitch face, I think he's compensating for something, maybe he wants to find religion and doesn't like the Kyorl so is using the turtle thing, at least that's my opinion."

He turned to Lin next, "Also who are you, I'm Lok, Che's not really closest friend because I am in a different crew them him even though he goes on about Turtles and I think he currently works for the stitch face, I think he's compensating for something, maybe he wants to find religion and doesn't like the Kyorl so is using the turtle thing, at least that's my opinion." He paused again, frowning before turning to Che with a serious expression "I do believe there is an echo in here."

((I'd apologize for throwing non demon Lok into this mess but I'm not actually sorry))
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun May 04, 2014 9:20 am

"Well I'd probably be visiting an Infobroker to get some spare cash after this with all I know, but you folks know where I live and I don't want Sarghress kicking down my Lair's door." He smiled at Lin, "I might try and blackmail you to do some naughty things in public later though. And well, I fucked my Mate's sister and she got really pissed, I'm not sure if it's because I fucked someone else or because I fucked her sister. I wanna ask her when she calms down because I love her but do want to fuck some other people, and you sound like fun, I might even try and get my mate involved." He looked as Lok sat next to him, "Holy shit! I thought you were dead. I have no idea what a gnome is but I wanna help you hunt em down and steal your underwear and the underwear of any Vals they might have stolen as well." He looked to the others, "Truth is I don't have a crew or gang, which is part of my abandonment issues." He cackled out loud, "I don't know why I'm saying shit I normally just hear the voices whisper, but I'm starting to like it. And yes, I do want to find religion but the fact that my mom's head was cut off in the name of Sharess kinda fucked me on that end...I'm starting to not like this whole truth thing...Anyway most of the stuff I preach about the Turtles is mostly shit I made up or heard the Boss make up." He leaned over and whispered to Lok, "I just want you to know, I didn't tell him it was you who knocked him out on the surface...He sounded kinda pissed about that..."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Next

Return to Game Tavern