Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

The Truth Game

Re: The Truth Game

Postby Mullet231 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:08 am

Elkantar shurgs. "Well, that's their life, and I got nothing against them. I'm also not rooting for them either, since it's in my best interests to not meddle with their philosophy. And they have a point. If the nids didn't came to be and the Sharen weren't all dumbasses tainting their own kids and setting up the very foundation for their own doom as a clan, then maybe the Kyorls wouldn't be on high alert about the whole demon purge deal. Now that I think of it, that stupid war really did shake up the foundation for just about every clan involved. The downfall of the Dutanvir, the Kyorls going red alert on nether summons, the Sharen being infiltrated from the inside, everything. It's all that bitches fault!" Elkantar tosses the bottle at someone's face, and although it didn't break, it was a hard enough hit to KO the person.
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

Clan: Sharen

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:47 am

Che would quickly duck as it became apparent that Elk was getting pissed off, despite not having anything to hide behind. He sat back up after a moment, "I can see why people are trying to kill you."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Mullet231 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:55 pm

Elkantar sighs. "it's quite difficult staying calm when you're turned into a demon from one of the most volatile seeds out there, and the Vloz'ress classified it as a Berserker..."
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:10 pm

"Well, yeah I know that. But I've meet a few berzerkers that weren't so...pissed off? Not that you don't have many, many reasons...I'll shut up now."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Mullet231 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:56 pm

Elkantar shrugs. "On another topic... how's the surface been holding up? I hear there's still the threat or Hermoinnes and what not."
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:22 pm

Che would shrug back, "I dunno. The only reason I was on the surface was because a couple slavers caught me sleeping. Were trying to send me to some colony when I escaped. That 'sun' thing sucks ass."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Mullet231 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:18 am

"'suns, like the Black Suns? Man, you sure have many adventures you're not telling me about." Elkantar says as he slumps into his chair, relaxing a bit.
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:58 am

"No...well, I'm pretty sure those assholes were the slavers but I didn't get a chance to ask questions. And the sun is this giant mana light in the sky that burns when you look at it, everythings too bright, and my skin turned red for a few days after that and peeled off." He thought for a moment, "I actually met Tal up there, along with some other Sarghs. Can't remeber if it was the first time I met him or not."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Mullet231 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:29 am

Elkantar chuckles. "Oh, that sun! I've researched in the old world decades ago, and it's not mana. Those lights in the sky are called stars or something like that, and the sun just so happens to be a really, really big star. And I see Taldrin made a home up there? Good for him." he says with a smile
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:40 pm

"Well whatever it is, it sucks." He started to stretch out and yawn, "And I think he was just uh...what do you soldiers call it? Anyway he's back from up there. I actually ran into him a bit ago, before you got here."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Mullet231 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:58 pm

"And him being here was why I came, but it seems I arrived too late. Ya know, I was the one to teach him most of the martial arts he knows." Elkatnar says with a bit of pride.
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:22 am

Che picked his ear with his pinky, flicking it towards the guy who had got hit in the face with the bottle. "That's so weird. Someone so small being taught by someone so large. Then again my 'combat training' is keep out of their range, piss them off, wait for someone else to hit them, then hit them when their back is turned." He waved to get another drink, out of boredom, "That or 'hide behind the berzerker and wait till she's done'. And make sure nobody stabs her in the back."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Mullet231 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:52 pm

Elkantar chuckled. ""Whatever works for you. As for training Taldrin, I did modify my style for his benefit. Whereas I made use of my strength and grounded myself to the earth, his style focused more on speed and getting through someone's reach to beat them at up close and personal range. Plus, I was 29 cm shorter back then. Wasn't a Berserker either."
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:36 pm

Che let out a whistle and slid his mask up, removing it and placing it on his leg before he drank from the beer stein. "Well, it works till your gang gets slaughtered by a bunch of Kyrols while you're out getting groceries." He sipped a bit more, "You know, he's got this weird fascination with Nagas, or at least the ones we kept in the pits back at the fortress. Kept asking me how they worked and stuff." He shrugged, "You know any reason behind that?"
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Mullet231 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:32 pm

Elkantar only shrugged. "I knew him way before the Vloz became a major clan, so can't really say."
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

PreviousNext

Return to Game Tavern