Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

The Truth Game

Re: The Truth Game

Postby Gunbird » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:12 pm

Shynt picks up the ssu and says "Don't worry, I got some weird fetiches my self. Some people call Goblin fucker and I can't deny it.

After a long awkward silence in the pub, the sniper thought " So this 'Truth Elixir' only works withe lies and not misinformation. Hmmm. Still didn't get a answer from Shi."
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby SFI » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:10 pm

"That was the truth." Shi dryly spoke. "Though I can certainly twist the truth, since it would still be the truth."
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:54 pm

Che would start giggleing as he was picked up, "Woah, whats happening with the roof?" He'd remain upright now though still seated, "What's it like with a goblin? I've always been a little afraid of trying to hit on one. Not that I had many chances." He'd order some water, "I mean there's the whole language barrier thing. And the fact that they're so small. I mean it's almost like they're kids, and that's a little too weird for me." He'd down the mug of water given to him, "That thing about them having teeth and bleeding down there is all bullshit right?" He'd hiccup, "Oh...wait we're not suppsoeus...spose...we're making people uncomfortable with the sex talk right?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Sorvahr » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:03 am

Sorvahr enters in a dark grey cloak, with a cowl over his head. "Uncomfortability, much like the truth, is a subjective concept. When you are uncomfortable you avoid the feeling until there is something to be gained from it. Also much like the truth if you ask me." speaking mysteriously from beneath the cloak.
Sorvahr
Tik'tikki

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:20 am

((MOVEMENT!))
Che would hiccup, "Hey tall dark and creepy, though that's probably like the pot calling the kettle. That does make a little bit of sense to me even if I didn't understand it all." The Ssu would mock a salute, "Labran'che Vloz'ress." introducing himself to the newcomer.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Previous

Return to Game Tavern