Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

LUX - an immigration ship into unknown

Re: LUX - an immigration ship into unknown

Postby django » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:48 pm

"Just his ID. Its a bit of a mess, I'd thought I'd get something ready before he sees a doctor and it almost spilled out on the floor." Rejan said as he orginazied the papers. "Hes also a bit of a collector of dog tags. Including one pretty bad case of mistrial. I wonder where he got that one." He shrugged, could be a replica.

Rejan turned his head away from the id and glanced back at the dog. "We'll hello there. You're in the emergency med bay, hows your head doing you want some water?"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Eltharrion » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:05 pm

Zala just shrugged a bit, lifted his implant-arm in front of him and opened the 3D holo-screen with keyboard on it. It was rather handy, save the pun, to have a machine for arm. You could put just about anything in it. Including full datachip and connection to the ship's internal records. Really helpful when you worked with new people on daily basis.

"Well, no matter. Just gimme his name or ID number or anything, and I'll check the data from the records. He must've filled out the standard information when he got on board, including his medical data."
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:54 pm

Miric seamed to be taking in the information at a delayed rate, which seamed to confuse him as he tried answering the most recent questions out of order, "Oh yeah, got mah ID right here. One shec fluff tail." patting the pocket his ID was taken out of as he tried to put his hand into the pocket, "Ah, Dammit. sorry mate, pockets don't wanna cooperate tonight...names Miric, Miric Rem-err Romulus." More words started to process, "Medbay? Well guess it's better than the Brig, managed to stay out of there so far so guess mah record's intact." He started rubbing his head, "Mah head's fine, fer now. More interested in finding a Head before mah bladder explodes though." Something clicked in his head, and he started to pat his pockets again, checking the side his dogtags were in. Feeling nothing there and noticing the non Cyborg was holding the dogtags, "I'd like thous back...please." His tone went from that of a cheery drunk to a more serious tone.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby django » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:39 am

Rejan looked at the tags again as Miric asked for his tags back. And handed then back as if it was no skin off his back. "Here." He then handed the paper work to Zala. "Its all organized."

Turning back to the dog Rejan said. "You've been hitting it up pretty hard their Miric. The names Rejan, the tin man over here is Zala. We just want to have your alcohol levels check and send you one your way. Simple as that." He neglected to mention the findings of the gun.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Eltharrion » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:25 am

"O-kay, let me check here quickly... Ah, Miric Romulus, got ya riiight here... Nothing special it seems, though you should cut down on drinking so often. Especially that mass-produced 'Malita beer' they serve around here. It's not really alcohol, but a bunch of cheap chemicals that allow your body to feel as drunk, but makes the hangover shorter. What they usually forget to mention is that if you drink it steadily in vastly large amounts, it'll cause stomach ruptures, failing liver and kidney bleeding. So, I think you should quit a bit with that habit there."

Zala was reading through the files with quite fast speed with his mechanical eye while the natural one kept a look for possible reactions in Miric. It was bit weird to watch, true, as eyes swirled in different arcs and didn't seem to follow each other at all, but then again seeing Zalakar in general was quite weird.
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:35 am

Miric took his dogtags back, gratefully and then stuffed them back in his jacket pocket, patting the other side where his gun was hidden just to check, he flashed up a glance at Rejan, "You Security?" His tone was slightly more friendly then a moment ago, but not much. He rubbed the back of his head as he looked to Zala, "Fuck, knew it wasn't real Mead." he let out a growl, the look on his face was more disappointed than angry, "Gonna ask again. Where. Is. The. Head? Bout to have a bladder rupture in a moment."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby django » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:26 pm

"Sort of I guess." He wasn't sure where navigation officer put him in the chain of things on the lux. Head? Oh, that "Um right there." He turned and motioned towards the public bathroom. Rejan wondered what the hell he was talking about, he thought it was drunk rambling.

Watching Zala work with like a cameleon made him a little dizzy. "How long did it take for you to get use to that.?" He asked the other fox.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Eltharrion » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:59 am

Zala kept on working for a moment, not really even noticing the question at first. Then, almost like waking up, he shook his head slightly and looked at Rejan.

"Oh, you mean my eyes? It's actually quite easy to adapt to, since nerve system and mental chip aren't working as one, but in tandem. You could say that I have double the processing power of visual sensor feed. And the machine does a good job to adapt with my brain."

Zala looked after the direction Miric had left for, and then gave Rejan another bit sad, worried look.

"I'm pretty sure that once his head clears up a bit, he's gonna notice the missing of his gun. And then we'll need to make all the nasty and uncomfortable questions to him."
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:22 am

Miric headed off in the direction indicated and went to the restroom, he relieved himself at one of the toilets, and checked his pocket, not finding his gun, "Fuck..." He slammed his fist into wall behind the toilet before putting himself away and zipping up. He washed up and splashed water in his face, looking at himself in the mirror. "Alright Miric, you're hung over, a ship's Security Officer not only has your gun, but got a look at your real ID, and is probably running your name through the system. You're only way off the ship is probably a Civi Scout ship, not to mention you can't fly worth a damn." he splashed water in his face again. "You're fucked..." He exited the bathroom and returned to the two foxes, he clenched his fists and walked up to Rejan, holding out his wrists, "Alright, lets get this over with..."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby django » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:22 pm

"I see." The fox said to Zala's as he watched Miric disappear into the wash room. "You know, I was kinda waiting for him to ask about it." But he knew those hard questions were coming whether Rejan was prepared for them or not.

Pulling out his snuff box, he took a hit of the smokeless tobacco as the dog returned from the bath room. "Over what?" He looked at Miric's hands as if he was going to get arrested. "But I wouldn't mind asking why the hell are you carrying a gun around for." He didn't run, that surprised him. But then again where would he go.

And god knows how he got that gun on board the Lux. But the penitently here was just a fine and community service. Lux couldn't afford alot of space for a large prison.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Eltharrion » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:03 am

Zala stopped working for a moment. The data didn't add up there. Sure, it was quite nicely put up, but some of the finer details were just screaming contradictions. And it didn't take nuclear scientist to understand what was going on.
What had been going on, however, required bit more understanding of person's psyche. And luckily Zala had quite good talent with that one.

Though, he didn't like the idea of spilling out this Miric-person's dark little secrets, nor forcing him into trying to turn himself into martyr. Better start leading the conversation bit off from them, he thought. And then a teasing wide smile appeared on his face.

"Oh-hoo, I see. You're into that kind of stuff. No good, dear sir, to keep them frustration built up like that. Rejan, I think you have no choice but to tie him up and take him to your cabin for a quick... Punishment."
Zala's voice was so thick with teasing sarcasm that you could almost cut it with a knife out of air.
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:21 am

Miric put his hands back down, cocking an eyebrow at Rejan. "For a Security Officer, you either suck at doing background checks, or you don't give a damn. And I've carried a sidearm for damn near 3/4ths of my life. Even when I had 30cm of the highest grade armor available between me and the sons a bitches that wanted to get between me and my objective." He was standing straighter, at attention as the hangover started to wear off. He definitely had a military bearing. He turned quickly towards Zala, his face in a sneer, getting closer he loomed over him, "You wanna repeat that, tin head?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby django » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:05 pm

"I'm not a security officer, I'm a navigation officer." Rejan replied to the dog as he turned to his fellow fox. Oh damn it to hell Zala not now. The cyborg must have saw something he liked in the dog and was doing his thing again.

Rejan wasn't sure what to do but he always curious about how he goes about these things. Because if Zalas claims are true, people have pulled guns on him for doing this. Not that Rejan would let it go that far.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Eltharrion » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:11 am

"It's not tin, it's dura-aluminium carbonite with nanite tube structure layout. Same stuff used for assault shuttles. And I was just simply wondering whether you have some interest in bondage play or SM, taking that you're asking a navigator officer to tie yourself up and take you away.
You have something against me stating a simple question?"

Zala's face was quite unfazed with Miric getting closer, his implanted eye not even turn to look at the man but keeping on scanning the room around them, making little clicks and noises every now and then as new lenses set up. Granted, he himself wasn't one of the tallest people, but his arm usually kept people at bay. Just another proof Zala was looking for out of this man. Good, good, now he just needed something more out of him to fix the final pieces of the puzzle.
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:31 am

Miric growled, "I ain't into that shit. And I don't care if you got a mil-spec dura-alum casing or a titanium poly-weave mesh. You still got enough squishy parts to punch." He backed down, "And I thought he was a Security Officer who busted me for carrying an unlicensed gun." He was a bad lier and his face flinched at this last statement. He rubbed his head, "So if I ain't under arrest or whatever I'm going back to my bunk."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to Game Tavern