Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

LUX - an immigration ship into unknown

Re: LUX - an immigration ship into unknown

Postby django » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:37 pm

Rejan was sitting at his desk in his bunk room. It was a rare quite moment and something he sorely missed having to himself. Even on something as large as the Lux, their where few places where he could just sit and think without anyone bothering him.

Even the library was busy place.

He laid out the revolver and took it apart piece by piece, and gave it a good cleaning. "Lets see whats the freak is up to." The fox mumbled as he sent a text Zala's way. -"You still alive tin man."-
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Eltharrion » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:18 pm

"Oooh, it would, but this way is way more entertaining- sorry, gotta take this."

Zala laughed a bit middle of sentence, and turned around to open his VR display for the message. After reading it, he chuckled, dialed in Rejan's number and called in a video call via "doctor checkup line", basicly forcing Rejan to open the call, wanted he it or not.

Normally one wouldn't abuse the line for random calls. But then again, Zala wasn't the standard person as his close-up face popped up as a 3D visual image in front of Rejan from the table's projector system via wireless link from Rejan's phone.

"HEYAA! As ya can see, I'm still hanging around-hehe. Our little doggy friend here is being treated for saving his liver, and pretty soon we're going to run out of whiskey. Mind bringing us something to tuck him up with? blanket or something?"
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Miric would lay back down, still lightly clutching the empty glass in his hand, "Graayte...glad ta know I can make shomeohon laff..." His eyes would start to close a bit, murmuring a bit while the fox was on the Comm, his arm hung over the side of hoverbed, eventually dropping the glass in his hand, which only bounced on the floor, having less than a foot to drop and the snoring would start.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby django » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:33 am

"Ah damn it." Rejan cursed at the emergency call coming in and Zalas face appearing on his cell like the wizard of Oz. "You know I should report that as abuse of power." He raised an eye brow at the mention of running out of whiskey. "Right, I don't know about blankets. I'm sure the hospital has better blankets then what I can bring over."

Speaking of abuses of power, he acquired a new hand gun.

"I'll be there in a bit." He put away the gun and locked it up with his other things.

(May I suggest a time skip for sobering up.)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Previous

Return to Game Tavern