Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

At the End of the World [ DT Roleplay ] [ Dark ]

At the End of the World [ DT Roleplay ] [ Dark ]

Postby Beau~Barbare » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Guide:
- No Killing without expressed permission from the owner
- Violence, romance, intrigue, horror and suspense are encouraged.
- All races including animals are allowed
- No godmodding or power playing.
- No length requirement
- You may play more than one character.

This is my first DT roleplay but not my first RP in general. I WILL try to keep the world setting as accurate as possible. I am preparing to RP in the official roleplay so if you have any critique, suggestions, advice or inconsistancies please PM me! If RP does not work here for some reason we can move it to email.
I would like us to start together in one place, and then branch off as we see fit and see where this roleplay goes. I would like to deal with mature themes like espionage, crime, sex, torture, death, war, politics and plot twists.
Now that I've updated this, I should be fairly active. I have a plot in mind I will be modding the group toward, hopefully. If the RP is active enough, we can move it where ever we like.

Start Setting: In the far reaches of the underworld where the lights from Chel do not touch, near the ruined city of Char. There is no owner of these lands, there is nothing to fight for. A terrible hot murky climate, dank and warm where diseases breed and mortals die quickly. What life there is ethereal or immortal, with a loose sense of the word. After the time skip, the clans are at war.
Last edited by Beau~Barbare on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beau~Barbare
Summoner

Clan: Vloz'ress

Re: At the End of the World [ DT Roleplay ] [ Dark ]

Postby Beau~Barbare » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:53 pm

What was living there did not need eyes to see. No light cast on any stone, any rock face or puddle. The city of Chel was far away, and the closest remaining fortress was the towering snake castle that seethed insanity. The air was hot, the Rift sent a warm wind down the crevices of the Underworld and sent a fowl stench into the corners of below the earth. Where he was, was inhospitable. Rauz'zen was balled up in his limbs and cloak, his mask lifted just slightly upward to hide his face but allow him to chew on the bone he held in his shaking hands. He ravaged it like a hungry wolf, despite feeling no hunger. Or anything at all. The meat had long since gone and now he gnawed his teeth on the bone and chewed, sucking out the marrow and making awful slurping and crunching noises. Rauz'zen felt safe here, where there was no sound or light. The algae and fungis were his companions, he spoke often to them his next meal. That was on his mind at the moment. He bit down on the bone and held it in his mouth as his ears twitched, scanning the area for any movement. He crawled off the boulder on all fours, crouching like an animal on the ground as he began to walk he began to stand more upright and human, although he still slouched. The spiked armor on his shoulders made him look massive, but beneath his cloak and armor he was actually quiet thin. Rauz'zen traveled, walking aimlessly in the darkness, following his ears and nose while he suckled on the bone in his mouth. Suddenly, a delightful sound caught his ears. Foot steps.
Heavy foot steps, but not heavy enough to be armored or a large creature. Something elvish, something female, something sweet. Rauz'zen fell to the ground like a limp rag and began to run on all fours, crawling over rocks and hills sniffing the ground and listening, until he came upon the fresh scent of drowussu skin.
Rauz'zen recoiled, his mouth began to drool sloppily through his stiches. He carefully sneaked further, finding a woman walking with a feral hand in hand in Chel's direction. They both had large sacks over their shoulders and baskets full of mushrooms and grass. Rauz'zen watched carefully, his quivering hand on moved silently toward his sword on his hip as he crouched in anticipation. The woman wore no armor, and the feral was too young to be any help to her. She could have the skills control his seed, but that only excited him further. He waited until the woman stopped, she leaned over and pet the white feral boy's hair with a broad smile. Rauz'zen dove, running so quickly no one could see him in the darkness. He was only three breaths away from the ssu, and quickly was upon them before they could notice. The feral fell heavy to the ground with a thud as red splashed across the ssu woman. She began to open her mouth to scream, but no sound occurred. Rauz'zen let the feral fall and held the woman's hand, almost like a friend. But his grip was monstrously hard.
The woman recoiled.
"Vloz! Demon!" she screamed, unable to wrench out of his grip. She was larger and would have been stronger if Rauz'zen had not been tainted. He was a lean, thin male and she was clearly a strong older woman. The element of surprise always worked in his favor. She was reaching for her sword with her other hand when Rauz'zen grabbed it.

"A dance!" Rauz'zen said, gleefully. He pulled the ssu woman close and they spun in circles, she cursed him. Rauz'zen spun them quickly and fast, and suddenly tossed the woman into the hard stone wall. Her head hit the rock with a horrible crack and she fell to the ground moaning. Rauz'zen murmured something, crouching down onto his knees and crawling up to her carefully as if he had not meant to throw her. As he got closer, she closed her eyes and attempted to appear unconscious. "Did the pretty bright fall asleep? Can she come back to play with me?" He asked, reaching out to her.
The woman tossed a hot, blazing stream of fire at him. He squealed like a pig and leapt into the air, catching the end of his cloak on fire. He did not notice, falling to the ground beside her she removed her sword from its sheath and swung at him but missed. The woman carefully stood, clearly feeling woozy from the blow to her head by her leaning on the wall beside her as she wielded her weapon. Rauz'zen cocked his head at her and watched, curiously.
"What do you want with me demon? I am Delli'myrl, of the Kyorlsolurn clan. You cannot corrupt me, for Sharess walks with me here. I am not afraid of you, demon." She spat on the ground and glared at him, her white gown covered in her ferals blood. Rauz'zen was bouncing up and down, almost excitedly.
"There are no brights this far out, not at all. They hide behind walls so high even I cannot climb with my nails. I want to see the insides, where they hoard their pretty things and pretty faces." He ranted, rocking back and forth. He seemed to be in his own world suddenly. His voice began to quicken with obsession as he went on. "I want to feel their pale skin, want to cover the body in it. The body is corrupted, the bright skin shall heal it. Want to taste it, want to cherish it. The skin. I want the bright's skin to make my own, eat her flesh..."
Delli cast another fire missile at him and he fell back from the blow behind the boulder. A blaze of fire brought light to the otherwise dark crevices of the Underworld they were in. When Rauz'zen did not appear again, Delli cautiously stepped forward with her sword ready to pierce.
She jumped quickly on top of the rock and readied another spell, but when she went to cast it he was not there. Delli turned around just as fast, her heart racing. She could not see him, hiding simply squished beneath the rock on the other side like a stain. Rauz'zen reached up and grabbed her ankle, and pulled her off the rock in a large swing. She yelped and spun to kick him, smashing her foot against his iron mask. She screamed from the pain and wrenched uncomfortably onto the floor because Rauz'zen still held onto her ankle hard and fast. Beneath his mask he smiled as he looked down, she was maneuvering with her sword to strike again but would not get to. With a snap, he brought his clawed iron boot down upon her knee and broke the bones. Her screamed echoed for miles, but no one could hear her but tikkiti. He broke both her legs before bothering to take her sword away. She clearly had not been trained in combat. Rauz'zen's focus was not on her level of training or clan status, he only cared for her skin. He grabbed her by her long pale blue hair and held her face in his hands. From where he held her, her eyes gazed down to his wrists and hands. They were in a pair of grey gloves, stitched together with a black thread. She gasped, feeling terror in her swell as she made out the symbols of Kyorl'solurn symbols on the skin. He had made a pair of gloves out of the markings on drowussu foreheads. Delli began to cry and scream as she struggled, punching him in the stomach and groin but having no effect. In a burst of flame she tried to escape, but the demon laughed hysterically as his clothing burned and his armor grew hot against his skin but he did not feel any pain or need to stop her. He let her try until she was exhausted, gripping her by the hair tightly and forcing her head into the dirt. He grabbed her sword, cast aside to the right far enough away so that she could not reach, and as she moved to stand up and run away he plunged it deep into her back. It came out of her bosom and a current of blood ran over her lips. She squeaked, holding her body up with a single hand as the other gripped the blade in her chest. Then, like the feral, she fell. The sword stuck hard into the earth, causing her to slide down it in a painfully slow decent. Rauz'zen walked over to the feral and dragged him closer to her by his tail. He sat down on the rock where they had dueled and pulled out his filleting knife. He let the feline drop to the floor and grabbed Delli, raising her dead body up and into his lap. He looked down at her bloodied face, her eyes still wide open from fear. He smiled beneath his mask and caressed her cheek with his black fingers.
"Pretty bright, I'll keep you forever." He said, and proceeded to cut her clothes off.
Beau~Barbare
Summoner

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat May 04, 2013 6:25 am

Labran'che was walking along the 'path' from a tunnel to the surface when he heard the screams echo. He sighed, "Yeah, definately took the right tunnel. Home sweet shithole..." He continued along and against both his better judgements he followed the sounds of screaming, not particullary bothering to be stealthy as he trudge along. He was tired, hungry, but thanks to one of the Light Elf slaves he set free, not horny. He managed to get a fresh scourge cloak that was stashed in one of the nooks the Grunts used when they could be bothered to patrol the back entrance. He also had a new steel mask, which was uncarved, but had a grin design painted on it that he was expirmenting with. He got to the 'scene' and layed low, Lets see, dead feral, crazy scourge...or is that a berzerker? Whatever, oh and he's got a dance partner, how sweet. He was still hidden and unseen, one of the advantages of not being tainted, no tell tale red dots in the darkness, and was about to intervene when the woman announced herself as a Kyrol and tried to fight back. Ahh, stupid cunt shoulda known better than to be in Vloz lands without a squad. Che remained and watch, cringeing a few times as Rauz'zen went to work, pulling his mask down to cover his face when he started rambleing about 'brights' and skin.
He finally stepped forward after she was dead and he was starting to remove her clothes, "Didn't yer Summoner ever teach you not to play with your food...err clothing?" Jumping down from the rock he was perched on and landing near Rauz, but out of striking range, "Not to loot steal, but she got anything good on her?" He glanced at the sword, he would totally be swiping that if he could get away with it, and at the now discarded sacks of mushrooms, Fucking SCORE! Finally some food I know that's actually food. He looked to Rauz and started his 'standard' line of questioning when he met another Vloz he wasn't fimular with, "Who's your Summoner? Who do you call Boss? Ya gonnna eat that?" pointing to the sack of mushrooms. The last one not one of his normal questions, but damnit he was hungry, and hoping he wouldn't have to fight off a Berzerker who skins Suss like himself.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Beau~Barbare » Sat May 11, 2013 8:44 pm

Rauz'zen was immersed in the filleting of the woman's back, now open and falling down his lap like a curtain. His skinning was fast and efficient, grossly intimate with his hands. As Che approached Rauz'zen did not look up, he listened with a nod of his head and perked ears.
"This?" He purred, lifting the ssu's head by her hair as he began to scalp her. "Meat."
He pointed to the feral and the mushrooms, the basket of grass or hay cast aside and scattered and waved his knife flippantly with a limp wrist. "These plants for you."
The woman's clothes lay in a bloody pile beside him. He cut her skin in even, small patches he stacked beside him in thin slabs. His casualty and quickness made it clear he had done this a lot. Only her face remained. Rauz'zen looked down at her open eyes in deep contemplation. A fever had broken. Like a drowning man who gasps for breath, he felt relieved and jubilant. Rauz'zen removed his mask and felt a rush of cold air fill his nostrils and smiled broadly down at the woman, his stitched mouth gaping open to reveal his teeth. He tapped the circle on her forehead with his thumb and drew his knife, carefully cutting the mark out of her forehead in a smaller patch of skin he set aside from the others. He looked up at Che with his bright red eyes, differing in pupil size but open and clear.
"Fire. Can you do that?" He asked as the knife slid under the grey skin and separated the flesh from muscle in a frighteningly fast motion, her face came off with a single tug.
Beau~Barbare
Summoner

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun May 12, 2013 12:41 am

Che had a bit of trouble watching the skinning. While he did enjoy eating meat, he was usually content to not see the face that the meat came from, or a recognizable body part. He picked up the sacks and started eating some of the mushrooms and grasses raw, "Oh fuck yes! Huh? Oh yeah. I can do Fire." he snapped his fingers forgetting he no longer had his gauntlets with strikers and fire foci in them, only generating a bit of heat and light. "Shit...might take me a bit." he drew his meat cleaver and picked up a suitible rock, striking it with the back of the steel cleaver to produce a spark, and worked a bit of mana to get a fireball going, and set it down on the ground in a makeshift firepit. He was using bits of mana to keep the flame going, he was usually pretty conservative with his mana before, but his trip to the surface and his first real bout of mana deprivation made him even more stingy. "Let me know when your ready to cook." he keept eating raw mushrooms, "Shit...wish we were back in the Fortress, or at least had a kitchen or pot or something. We'd have a pretty nice stir fry going if we had a bit of oil or fat." He grabbed another mushroom and and held it by the stem over the flame, turning it to roast the cap. "So, name's Che. Currently no gang but looking to work for the Boss back home." referring to Kiel. "And you would be...?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Beau~Barbare » Tue May 14, 2013 5:12 am

"Che che che che ... " Rauz'zen muttered as meat split from the bone by his sharp knife. He took care to cut her ears off, for they were the tastiest part of an elves body. He made a fine pile of her, right there beside him while they nonchalantly talked.
"She has not been seen by me. Her name is Kah. I have a cellar to sleep in. To meek, deliver food. From time to time I am given instructions. For ada I need nothing. To eat is enough. There- fire to share. "
He let the girl fall to the ground mostly bone and sinew, several slabs of meat in hand. Carefully he slid them into the fire, laying on his stomach he watched them cook. He poked the bleeding meat with his finger, not caring if he got slightly burned.
"Never met the Vel, can feel something might be her sometimes. Something big that overwhelms us. "
Beau~Barbare
Summoner

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue May 14, 2013 6:46 am

Che boosted the heat of the fire a bit, "Kah eh? Don't think I've heard of her before. Must be nice to not need Ada." He started to remember the tainted citizens he left back in Raveran. He gave all but a little bit of traveling money to one of the natural leaders that popped up when he formed the Militia as he called it. It was really just a collection of folk who either knew or wanted to fight to protect the community of Tainted that had resulted from the Marketplace attacks. "Yep, that'd be the boss, or probably Kharla." he was starting to roast a few more mushrooms over the fire. "So you just out here hunting then? Other than her, must not be much out here to hunt other than Kiri'su, Tik'tikki and stupid Kyrols." kicking the remains with a foot.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Beau~Barbare » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:56 pm

Rauz'zen opened his giant maw that gaped grossly open wide and dropped slices of meet into his throat from above like a baby bird. He barely chewed before swallowing, looking at Che through the corner of his eye warily but calm. He slid another cut of meat into the small fire.
"Out past the rift the voices dim and eventually stop. I can think clearer. I felt a presence in the black... something came alive then ceased. But did not die. Wanted to find it, but found meat instead." He said, wiping spit from his chin that fell in a drizzel. He reached out and offered a slice to Che, dropping it in front of him cordially. Rauz'zen inhaled deeply, and exhaled through his nose in a large huff and suddenly the fire burst larger. He through another slab on the fire.
"It was a portal, too many faces there for one demon. But it opened and closed so fast. I want to meet summoner, see if they can teach sealing to a mad scourge that is dying." Rauz'zen laughed darkly, ripping apart the meat and shoving small pieces in his mouth.
Beau~Barbare
Summoner

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:16 am

Che took the offered meat and threw it on the fire a moment, "Thanks. So there's a summoner running around out here then? Well at least she has the decency to close gates when she's done." he toyed with the fire a bit as he cooked his meat, "Well, I'm not a very good teacher, but I could try and show ya the basics of Sealing if ya want. Should be able to slow down your seed a little bit." he parted the fire away from the cut of meat he was cooking, picking it up carefully and taking a few bites out of it, still trying to forget where it just came from. "Even got a couple of stones to spare." He pushed the basket of mushrooms closer to Rauz, "Not sure if you can still taste things, but if ya can you should try these cooked. They are awesome."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Beau~Barbare » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:56 pm

Rauz'zen slurped a thin slab of raw meat into his scarred up maw like a noodle with a disgusting noise. He bobbed up and down in a sort of nod as Che spoke. Rauz'zen threw another piece onto the fire, as though to offer it to him. He himself bit into another raw clump of ssu flesh.
"Any help is help when there has been none." Rauz'zen spoke with a full mouth, making his words gargled. "And stones, there are never enough for it. One or two, I could not take more."
Rauz'zen eyed the mushrooms with wide eyes. With his fingertips, as though to not get them dirty or even as though they were delicate glass he browsed the collection delicately. In between his fingers he grasped three mushroom stalks and stuck their heads into the fire.
"No taste..." Rauz'zen verified, his eyes softening as the mushrooms grew darker and charred in the fire. He removed them and motioned to Che he needed the flame no more, so he would not struggle to keep it alive. "But textures..." Rauz'zen smiled and licked the bottoms of the caps where the fins of the mushroom ran across his tongue. He bit the head off of one and grinned a sloppy grin while he chewed and spoke. "And these three make the mind grow bigger for a while. This one likes the colors and distractions." He pointed to himself and then made a motion with his hands, outstretched and waving to imply the mushrooms effects. He ate the stalk then and shoved another mushroom in his mouth. Rustling in his pack with another hand he pulled out five red sealing stones and scattered them on the ground before them.
"Cracked, cracked, full, small, almost full...." He pointed to each one indicating their status. "I force and thrust and push and pull it inside but its roots run deep." Rauz'zen grumbled, chewing on a bite of the last mushroom. "Do not know how to close gates or seal, not this one. This one can only push the other one down and redirect it... It struggles constantly."

Suddenly Rauz'zens vision began to blur and a lazy warm smile crept over his face as colors grew brighter and strange figures started to dance in the firelight. At least to his mind.

(( I'm so sorry for the delay! Pokemon X absorbed my life, and I got terrible writers block. Im back now. ))
Beau~Barbare
Summoner

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:27 pm

Che would slide over two empty sealing stones to Rauz'zen, eating with his other hand, "Yeah, my old Summoner used to say that, never enough stones to seal away a seed, and it was too slow. She was trying to get one the size of a large golem core to experiment with, but then she got killed." He finished his cut of meat and munched on a few more mushrooms. "Yeah, well guess when you can't enjoy the little things in life you gotta enjoy what you can." He didn't realize the mushrooms were hallucinogenics. "You could probably sell thouse full gems to a summoner, won't get much but you'll be rid of em at least." The fire would die slowly when he stopped using mana. He started to eat the last mushroom he cooked, when the dark cavern started to alight with different colors and shapes, "Oh fuck..." He laid back, "Leave it to a 'Holier than thou' Kyrol to be out looking for mushrooms to trip tits on. Whelp, this should be fun, assuming I don't get tainted on this little trip, try not to kill me or anything okay?" He would pull out another sealing stone and kept it in his hand.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Beau~Barbare » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:45 pm

"Trips? Are we going on an adventure?" Rauz'zen gleefully remarked, intoxicated. His voice was slightly higher pitch and slurred his already lispy voice. As the fire died and went out the dancers twirled and their skirts flew over their heads and collapsed in on themselves and the fire was gone. He missed their dancing. Che's words reached through his addled mind and he nodded with a stern serious frown.
"No hands on friend. No hands." He repeated, closing his eyes and crossing his arms with a solid nod. The nod sent his head spinning and he rolled back and forth where he sat and his frown spread into a crooked grin again. "Kyorl - Ssu- the lights- they breed the best. Their mushrooms taste better. Their mounts taste better. Their water tastes better. Their skin tastes better. Their chocolate, it is supreme." He hazily ranted, looking up thoughtfully and blissfully in thought of the Kyorl'solurn clan and their barricade. In his stupor he grabbed a cracked sealing stone and brought it to his lips and began to bite it and gnaw in thought. The seed inside him he felt squirm and retreat down his throat into his chest and nestle there like a hiding snake. It made the rouge laugh deeply as it tickled, then felt heavy and comfortable in his control as his vision began to wave and figures began to stretch and take new shapes. As a drow the effects were less intense than that of a human, but still felt.
"A kyorl sold these to you?" Rauz'zen finally stammered after a long drooling chomp session on the sealing stone, causing more cracks in its surface. How the other stones became cracked was suddenly clear.
Beau~Barbare
Summoner

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:32 pm

Che was laughing a little, "You could say that. And yeah, Kyorls tend to have better stuff, mostly because they don't want to share." he sat up, "Just remember I'm a friend and friends don't eat each other's skin." He took his mask off to show his grey skin to Rauz'zen. "It's why my summoner recruited me. I take off the mask and I'm just another Kyorl. I can buy stuff from them without too much trouble. And yeah, I bought thous from a Kyrol." Che was watching as Rauz'zen chewed on the cracked stone. "Better be careful about doing that. Eat a full one and you might end up farting demons." He would let out a cackle and turned, watching as a grouping of color changing tiktikkis passed by.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Beau~Barbare » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:27 am

Rauz'zen joined him in laughter at his joke. He spit the stone out and waved his arm out to Che for another mushroom.
"Ive swallowed so many, no demon farts. Not yet anyway..... I don't think..." Rauz'zen trailed off in thought, attempting to recall what smell was like. He no longer smelled anything, his own stink of his clothes and lack of bathing marring the ability to smell on top of his senses being dulled by the taint.
When Che removed his mask to reveal his grey skin the scourge changed expression from dreamy and thoughtful. His gaze intensified by thousands, not threatening or violent, but rather spellbound or in awe. There was a hunger behind his eyes glazed over by the bright joy that lightened his eyes.
"A bright~" Rauz'zen whispered under his breath. "I did not know, how pretty you are..." A goofy and inspired grin spread his garish scared face. The mushrooms surreal effect made the already glowing drowussu radiant in Rauz'zens eyes. "So smooth, so shiny, so soft..." Rauz'zen murmered, mezmerized by his adoration for the ssu and his own hallucination. He reached out to touch Che's face with a hand slowly, a lopsided smile teetering on the edge of his face.
Beau~Barbare
Summoner

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:53 am

Che would toss another mushroom to Rauz'zen, he wasn't going to eat any more now that he knew what they were, then again he did eat a lot of them already. He was giggleing again as he though of seeing red poofs coming from the other Scrouge's ass. "Heh, yeah, I get a bit of work as a whore. You'd be surprized how many females there are out there with a Kyorl fetish." He'd hold the mask up to his face a moment, Or a Vloz fetish. He put the mask back down. That and I have to use my charming good looks to get myself out of trouble." He looked at the Scourge's mask, which was warbbleing around in a strange pattern, "Heh, Okay bit too close for comfort now."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Next

Return to Game Tavern